Jump to content

World Music Awards 2008


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Oh wow!!! Congrats, Celine!!!!!! :partyguy:

 

And what is this "special achievement award" for Mariah Carey? I didn't even know the World Music Awards had a special achievement award. Interesting.

Edited by idroveallnight
Posted
I dont know either about the special achievement for MC...
Posted
great!!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Cool! way to go C :w00t:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Congrats Celine!!! :clap: :clap:

"TAKING CHANCES" World Tour

[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)

Posted
So cool!! One more WMA :w00t:
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
Oh wow!!! Congrats, Celine!!!!!! :partyguy:

 

And what is this "special achievement award" for Mariah Carey? I didn't even know the World Music Awards had a special achievement award. Interesting.

 

:yahoo: way to go Céline!!! :clap:

 

Didn't Céline got an achievement award last year? Or was that for the 200 mln albums sold? :hmm:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
:clap: Yayyyyy for both Celine and Mariah.... :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
Oh wow!!! Congrats, Celine!!!!!! :partyguy:

 

And what is this "special achievement award" for Mariah Carey? I didn't even know the World Music Awards had a special achievement award. Interesting.

 

:yahoo: way to go Céline!!! :clap:

 

Didn't Céline got an achievement award last year? Or was that for the 200 mln albums sold? :hmm:

 

Legend award ;)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Oh wow!!! Congrats, Celine!!!!!! :partyguy:

 

And what is this "special achievement award" for Mariah Carey? I didn't even know the World Music Awards had a special achievement award. Interesting.

me neither just to give her something :laugh:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Cool that she beat Josh Groban and Avril Lavigne. :D
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted

:party: :clap:

 

Well done Celine!!

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
well done. congratz.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted
Congrats, Celine! :clap: :clap: :clap:

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
That's so great! You can never have enough awards :P
Posted
congratulation :clapping: :clap:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png

 

 

Taking Chances World Tour

14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany)

 

*** My YouTube Channel ***

*** Last Fm ***

Posted
congrats celine. when will it be on tv?
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
Cool, ya wonder when they will be on the telly ? Hmmm anyone know? :)

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
woop woop!! congrats celine!! :clap: :flowers:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...