antonia-celine4eveR Posted November 5, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 01:24 PM Hello Guys!!Please vote for Celine!!!It's for the KISS All Time Top 100You can vote Celine's A New Day Has Come, I Drove All Night, Just Walk Away and The Power Of Love.VOTE HERE Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
ce-line Posted November 5, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 03:11 PM voted! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
frana Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:53 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:53 PM Hi I voted !!!! Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
destin139 Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:33 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:33 PM I voted! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
clarice Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:10 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:10 PM I voted, too Quote I love you, Céline, I know i dohttp://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/ThinkSig.jpg
CelineRules! Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:22 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:22 PM (edited) Voted But would've been a lot easier if the list was alphabetical Edited November 5, 2008 at 06:22 PM by CelineRules! Quote
florisd Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:37 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:37 PM voted!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Anisoara Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:39 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:39 PM Voted! Quote http://i41.tinypic.com/sc73hi.jpg http://lb2m.lilypie.com/JnVsp3.png
eleonor@ Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:45 PM I voted! Quote http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8899/fotolv.jpghttp://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png 03 Luglio 2008: I sogni si realizzano; senza questa possibilità, la natura non ci inciterebbe a farne. John Updike
Celine_mon amour Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:49 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:49 PM Hi! I voted Quote [size=3][font="Times New Roman"]"A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire[size=4][/font],[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde![/b][/font]"[/size][/size] [i][b]15th-16th-19th March 2011! I Was There in Vegas! By your side![/b][/i] [img]http://i56.tinypic.com/dlosxx.jpg[/img] [url="http://i49.tinypic.com/9th8g9.jpg"]http://i49.tinypic.com/9th8g9.jpg[/url]
Chellbie Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:54 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 06:54 PM vote =) Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
wunderbarCéline Posted November 5, 2008 at 08:10 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 08:10 PM I voted too!! Quote http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3203/clinedionrl4.jpg
Gorgeous Posted November 6, 2008 at 07:37 AM Posted November 6, 2008 at 07:37 AM Celine is only at 0%! Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
antonia-celine4eveR Posted November 6, 2008 at 02:00 PM Author Posted November 6, 2008 at 02:00 PM THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!And keep onVOTING!!! Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
Lilizz Posted November 6, 2008 at 02:43 PM Posted November 6, 2008 at 02:43 PM Voted ! Quote http://image.ohozaa.com/ig/q0dik.png
xl.dodo Posted November 6, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted November 6, 2008 at 04:09 PM Voted! Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
reveal_corale Posted November 6, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted November 6, 2008 at 11:23 PM VOTED! Quote 'till now, I always got by on my own. I never really cared until I met you. And now it chills me to the bone. How do I get you ALONE? <3
aicee Posted November 7, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 02:21 AM done and voted already. Quote
Snowhite Posted November 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted November 9, 2008 at 03:42 PM i voted for i drove all night! Quote
whineupemily Posted November 9, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted November 9, 2008 at 06:20 PM I voted for 'Power of Love' and then 'ANHC' Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.