Lou555 Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:29 PM She credits legendary Céline for getting her into singing! Vanessa Hudgens 'Freaked Out' After Meeting Celine DionBy Fame News, October 26 2008Vanessa Hudgnes Vanessa Hudgnes "freaked out" when she met her idol Celine Dion. The High School Musical star, 19, credits legendary Celine for getting her into singing. And Hudgens admits she is still embarrassed about the day she came into contact with the star. She says, "If it wasn't for Celine Dion I wouldn't actually be singing. And when I met her she was so sweet and she actually knew me by my first name. "She walked past and said 'Bye Vanessa' and I completely freaked out. I was so excited I think I squealed a bit. Looking back I am so embarrassed." Here's the link : http://www.showbizspy.com/showbiz/10262008...ing-Celine-Dion Quote
anget64 Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:30 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:30 PM cool thanks Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
stevo Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:33 PM Awww- I wanna meet Zacharia Quote
LuisMa Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:35 PM Stevo Thanks for the link, Lou555! Quote
Lou555 Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:44 PM Author Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:44 PM Someone(not me) had actually posted on the web a comment announcing Céline's upcoming cd before it was even on this forum! It's great to see she has dedicated fans all over the web! Quote
LuisMa Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Someone(not me) had actually posted on the web a comment announcing Céline's upcoming cd before it was even on this forum! It's great to see she has dedicated fans all over the web! I was thinking about that earlier when someone from another forum asked me about Celine, and we started talking about many things, and that person is not a member of this forum as well. Quote
Macaronie Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Who replied and added some promo?!?! Quote
ZoraSourit Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:57 PM Probably Seb As he would say: Not. In. This. Life. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Nmj Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 08:59 PM I wonder why Celine and RC didnt attend the premere of High School Musical 3.-Nmj Quote
Koolan Posted October 26, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 09:02 PM Nice find, Louise. Credit RC for getting her into High School Musical. That comment sounds like it's from Chellbie. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Javito Posted October 26, 2008 at 09:35 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 09:35 PM She said that for Moviefone's Unscripted, the past week. It was a question from a fan and Zac, Vanessa, Ahsley and Corbin were asking them to each other. You can find the video here, minute 3:55 Ashley Tisdale was also with her in that moment I remember they had a picture all with Céline in some awards gala the past year Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
rathnakumar Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:25 PM Thank you so much for that! That was great to know! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Costa Santos Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:34 PM That's nice. Thanks for sharing... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
stevo Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 10:47 PM It was at the American Music Awards I think Quote
destin139 Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:23 PM thats really sweet! thanks for the info - for some reason it makes me like Vanessa Hudgens a whole lot more! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Nmj Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:27 PM I Didnt know those photos exist Quote
SensationalCeline Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:30 PM AWW...that's so cool. Thanks for the link and the pictures. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Lymon Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:31 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:31 PM (edited) Now, if only being a huge Celine fan would've given Vanessa some talent Edited October 26, 2008 at 11:32 PM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
SensationalCeline Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:32 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:32 PM Wasn't that the same night that she met the Jonas Brothers? I think that's the same dress. I have to find the picture. I have it somewhere. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Javito Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:43 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:43 PM (edited) I Didnt know those photos exist Yes , and I would like to ask if someone has them untagged or HQ's? Now, if only being a huge Celine fan would've given Vanessa some talent Personally, I don't think Vanessa has a very good voice, she's just nice, ok, but not as good as Ashley Tisdale. Ashley's album (Headstrong) is so fresh and catchy. I've been listening to it since some months ago and I can't stop since then By the way, she had Diane Warren and Kara Dioguardi songs written for her on her debut album. That's something! Edited October 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM by Gonzalillo Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
whineupemily Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:44 PM (edited) Glad that whore got meet Celine .. not.Im also glad Celine influenced her to send naked pictures of herself around to people, what a lovely person Vannessa is .. Edited October 26, 2008 at 11:45 PM by whineupemily Quote
Lymon Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:45 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:45 PM (edited) Now, if only being a huge Celine fan would've given Vanessa some talent Personally, I don't think Vanessa has a very good voice, she's just nice, ok, but not as good as Ashley Tisdale. Ashley's album (Headstrong) is so fresh and catchy. I've been listening to it since some months ago and I can't stop since then I think Ashley's better than Vanessa, but i'm not a huge Ashley fan, either. Ashley's voice has improved from when she started, it's pretty evident on her album that her voice got a little less nasally. Vanessa's voice is too whiny for my taste. Edited October 26, 2008 at 11:48 PM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Nmj Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM Posted October 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM Your so mean i think Vanessa is talented she is not a voice like Celine, Mariah, Christina, or Whitney of the 90's but she is just as good as a Britney Spears or Kelly Pickler.-Nmj Quote
Lymon Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:01 AM Your so mean It's my opinion Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
whineupemily Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:14 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:14 AM Your so mean It's my opinion My opinion as well .. Just as good as Kelly Pickler? My god .. Vannessa has probably slept with her producers Quote
celinesounds Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:32 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:32 AM It was at the American Music Awards I think yes it was Quote #FREEJAVITO
Black Kitten Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:47 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:47 AM (edited) i hate almost everybody who are affiliated to HS Musical with passion, but it's nice to know that some of them are influenced by CD. what a relief. Edited October 27, 2008 at 12:49 AM by dhena Quote
ThisTime Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:06 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:06 AM (edited) Now, if only being a huge Celine fan would've given Vanessa some talent :sofunny: Wouldn't that be nice? We'd all be such fabulous singers haha. oh btw, it's spelled Kellie Pickler Edited October 27, 2008 at 01:08 AM by ThisTime Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.