maceta_biloxi Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:28 AM Author Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:28 AM Hello you all!!! The concert was just AWESOME!!! I get to record the intro, I'm Alive, Shadow Of Love, Fade Away and one of the speeches, i will upload them later for you all to enjoy them. I met Sabrina and Kristin and if you wonder who they are... well... they are the girls who gave the frogs to Celine. After the show we waited at the back of the forum and got the change to talk some pics with some of the dancers, plus Aaron (The sweetest and kindess thing ever) took our stuff for all the dancers to sign and them he came back with everything and took pics with us, just amazing!!!!!! Stay tune for the videos and the pics..... Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
clbmed02 Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:16 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:16 AM One last video. Celine's arrival to the arena. Unfortunately shedid not stop. She was running late. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AI2XEU1W Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
sazzlepop123 Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:18 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:18 AM WOW.. it makes me so happy when she paints her fingernails! =) =) I dont know why, but I just picture her sitting at home saying, hmmmm what color do I want today?! awww hehe I'm glad you said that!! I thought the same thing. hmmmmm I wonder what colour she will have them for the next show Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Chantel Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:32 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:32 AM Just imagine, she's going to say "I'm touring with my 81 year old mother and my 8 YEAR OLD SON!!! " awww i'm sure she'll mention something about his birthday.. what a proud mama I thought of your quote when she talked about them and had to laugh! Thanks Quote
stevethefan Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:38 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 02:38 AM I guess it could be true but it would seem unlikely since I think she would have taken trips to NYC like before for the procedure and even though she's had time off during the tour she's been battling her respiratory issues so I just can't imagine when she should have had time to do this. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:25 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:25 AM I really think its just the shape of those mini dresses, because in every other outfit she looks her normal size. I don't think she would be touring while pregnant, because last time with RC, she was sooo careful when it finally happened for her. I think she'd be on bed rest for at least the first month, not running around like crazy on tour. Like I said, we've been saying this all tour. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:11 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:11 AM Thankyou so much for the pics and reviews everyone! Looks like it was a GREAT show! Ro, can't wait to see you in Montreal! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinedream Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:30 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:30 AM Hello you all!!! The concert was just AWESOME!!! I get to record the intro, I'm Alive, Shadow Of Love, Fade Away and one of the speeches, i will upload them later for you all to enjoy them. I met Sabrina and Kristin and if you wonder who they are... well... they are the girls who gave the frogs to Celine. After the show we waited at the back of the forum and got the change to talk some pics with some of the dancers, plus Aaron (The sweetest and kindess thing ever) took our stuff for all the dancers to sign and them he came back with everything and took pics with us, just amazing!!!!!! Stay tune for the videos and the pics..... i am SOOOO looking forward to that intro video with mexico in it. please upload it first Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Lou555 Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:51 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 05:51 AM (edited) Oh my gosh, i just read all reviews and watched videos! I love her more ....How is it even possible????!!! She is so nice and loves hugs! On the whole ? pregnancy thing , and i sense people could not like this being discussed, but im really excited because to me, she looks like she is preparing for pregnancy with the IVF, she explained her belly went a little bloated the last time she did! Ooooooooooh, im so excited and I hope it will all work out. This is only my opinion that I am sharing ! I heard Céline talking in the past about what you just explained and I have the exact same opinion as you. I agree with every single word as if they were my own. To me she also looks like she's preparing for pregnancy but she's not pregnant right now. Just wanted to share my opinion on this too. As for food or eating more , Céline can eat whatever she wants(good for her!) and she doesn't have to workout either(good for her again). She's naturally thin like her father was. All those shows she's done and still does are enough workout for her to stay in shape, that's for sure. What a wonderful night it must have been in Tampa. Céline was very sweet and generous with hugs and giving special attention to fans. She seems to be very relax and enjoying very much those last few shows. I'd bet she can't believe that it will come to an end soon and that she'll finally be on vacation...finally! Edited January 30, 2009 at 06:09 AM by Lou555 Quote
nano Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:59 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:59 AM http://media.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2009/01/29/scaled.CelineWithNFLHelmetandBallcoTomDonoghue_t420.jpg Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Cambroneroj Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:07 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:07 PM A baby? LOL im soo glad you started this and not me, I saw her potbelly here in Houston and all I could think was "my girl is eating too much" she is obviously not watching her diet , its also pretty easy to tell that she is not in the same shape she was while in Vegas, her body is not as toned as she used to be, specially her legs and arms . Hate me for saying it but im a health freak and gym rat and I saw her in las Vegas many many times and now on her tour and im 100% positive she is not working out , it shows. I still love me some Celine Dion everyday and anyday. Ok, I'm sorry but this whole issue is annoying the heck out of me. Why is it that whenever a woman gains like, one pound, she's either "pregnant" or "fat"? Umm hello? Our bodies change as we go through life, it's a normal and natural thing. I would prefer for Celine (and any other woman!) to spend her time doing whatever she wants to do. I would never want her to feel like she has to spend hours at the gym or worry about what she eats. She's thinner than 99% of the population, for God sakes! If there's something wrong with how she looks, what does that say about the rest of us? Why do you think so many girls are dying of Eating Disorders? Cuz of stupid comments like that and stupid pressure put on us. I get that Celine's naturally thin, but she could afford to gain like 20 pounds and still not be overweight. Anyway she's beautiful just the way she is, and all that matters is that she's healthy. Weak minds feel pressure when they shouldn't feel any at all. Are you overweight? Do you eat junk food and not worry about what is doing to your body? I dont think my comment was stupid, Opinions are like butts, everyone has one.I think every person must do cardio and must eat right and yes everyone should worry about what they eat, it's not just for looks but for health reasons. Move on, im sorry if my comment offended you. BTW the media will pick this issue soon and will talk about Celine not being as in shape as she used to, if she chooses to do so , Fine with me . Quote
Jacqui Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:41 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 01:41 PM A baby? LOL im soo glad you started this and not me, I saw her potbelly here in Houston and all I could think was "my girl is eating too much" she is obviously not watching her diet , its also pretty easy to tell that she is not in the same shape she was while in Vegas, her body is not as toned as she used to be, specially her legs and arms . Hate me for saying it but im a health freak and gym rat and I saw her in las Vegas many many times and now on her tour and im 100% positive she is not working out , it shows. I still love me some Celine Dion everyday and anyday. Ok, I'm sorry but this whole issue is annoying the heck out of me. Why is it that whenever a woman gains like, one pound, she's either "pregnant" or "fat"? Umm hello? Our bodies change as we go through life, it's a normal and natural thing. I would prefer for Celine (and any other woman!) to spend her time doing whatever she wants to do. I would never want her to feel like she has to spend hours at the gym or worry about what she eats. She's thinner than 99% of the population, for God sakes! If there's something wrong with how she looks, what does that say about the rest of us? Why do you think so many girls are dying of Eating Disorders? Cuz of stupid comments like that and stupid pressure put on us. I get that Celine's naturally thin, but she could afford to gain like 20 pounds and still not be overweight. Anyway she's beautiful just the way she is, and all that matters is that she's healthy. Weak minds feel pressure when they shouldn't feel any at all. Are you overweight? Do you eat junk food and not worry about what is doing to your body? I dont think my comment was stupid, Opinions are like butts, everyone has one.I think every person must do cardio and must eat right and yes everyone should worry about what they eat, it's not just for looks but for health reasons. Move on, im sorry if my comment offended you. BTW the media will pick this issue soon and will talk about Celine not being as in shape as she used to, if she chooses to do so , Fine with me . I challenge you to find any human being in this messed up world who has honestly never felt some kind of pressure in their lives. Guess we all have weak minds then? But so what if we are weak, and that leads to us having problems, perhaps we need support, not ridicule or people telling us what to do.To answer your question, no, I'm not overweight. And that's according to my Doctor. Thanks to some of the problems I've had in the past, I'm not allowed to go anywhere near the scale, so I actually don't know how much I weigh. But this is really personal and I really really wish we weren't having this conversation now. I'm all for being healthy. But to me that means eating whatever you want in moderation, and moderate excercise that doesn't feel like torture. It's just as important, if not more, to feel healthy in your brain, and I think that worrying all the time about what you eat or how much cardio you do probably isn't a healthy attitude. If you want to do that and it makes you happy, great. I don't judge you. But it doesn't seem fair that you think the rest of the world should live up to your standards.I really hope the media doesn't pick up on this, and I don't see why they would. Compared to other celebrities, Celine's body hasn't changed much at all, anyway. They're more interested in her legs or simply wondering if she's pregnant. (And sorry for Off Topicness. I guess I just feel like I can't ignore certain issues.) Quote
celinedream Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:06 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:06 PM http://media.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2009/01/29/scaled.CelineWithNFLHelmetandBallcoTomDonoghue_t420.jpg cool! thanks! I wish Rene saw that one Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:25 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 04:25 PM thats a kool pic of her and the superbowl helmet. wooo. LOL anywho im getting tired of people talking about her weight.... celine is one healthy woman Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celinedream Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:14 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:14 PM OMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Cellphone Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:34 PM Posted January 30, 2009 at 06:34 PM A baby? LOL im soo glad you started this and not me, I saw her potbelly here in Houston and all I could think was "my girl is eating too much" she is obviously not watching her diet , its also pretty easy to tell that she is not in the same shape she was while in Vegas, her body is not as toned as she used to be, specially her legs and arms . Hate me for saying it but im a health freak and gym rat and I saw her in las Vegas many many times and now on her tour and im 100% positive she is not working out , it shows. I still love me some Celine Dion everyday and anyday. I think she's in better shape now than in Vegas. Quote
takeachance Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:21 AM Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:21 AM (edited) Oh my gosh, i just read all reviews and watched videos! I love her more ....How is it even possible????!!! She is so nice and loves hugs! On the whole ? pregnancy thing , and i sense people could not like this being discussed, but im really excited because to me, she looks like she is preparing for pregnancy with the IVF, she explained her belly went a little bloated the last time she did! Ooooooooooh, im so excited and I hope it will all work out. This is only my opinion that I am sharing ! I heard Céline talking in the past about what you just explained and I have the exact same opinion as you. I agree with every single word as if they were my own. To me she also looks like she's preparing for pregnancy but she's not pregnant right now. Just wanted to share my opinion on this too. As for food or eating more , Céline can eat whatever she wants(good for her!) and she doesn't have to workout either(good for her again). She's naturally thin like her father was. All those shows she's done and still does are enough workout for her to stay in shape, that's for sure. What a wonderful night it must have been in Tampa. Céline was very sweet and generous with hugs and giving special attention to fans. She seems to be very relax and enjoying very much those last few shows. I'd bet she can't believe that it will come to an end soon and that she'll finally be on vacation...finally! Aw Totall agree with you too. I really think she is loving this new year and something in her face now is different, you know, she just seems so happy! Its wonderful to be seeing her like this Edited January 31, 2009 at 12:23 AM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
autumnskies00 Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:30 AM Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:30 AM OMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!! Holy crap, can you imagine seeing this in concert? You're face is on the jumbo screen!!! Haha that's amazing. You should write feeling productions and see if they can send you a copy of that. Or maybe it will be on the DVD. That's too cool!! I already said congrats, but seriously CONGRATS!! You're famous lol Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Koolan Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:42 AM Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:42 AM http://media.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2009/01/29/scaled.CelineWithNFLHelmetandBallcoTomDonoghue_t420.jpg Imagine her in a footaball jersey and helmet. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
takeachance Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:42 AM Posted January 31, 2009 at 12:42 AM OMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!! Holy crap, can you imagine seeing this in concert? You're face is on the jumbo screen!!! Haha that's amazing. You should write feeling productions and see if they can send you a copy of that. Or maybe it will be on the DVD. That's too cool!! I already said congrats, but seriously CONGRATS!! You're famous lol Man , thats in sane! You must of been like "wo holy hell" I would be so excited if my head popped up for dublin! You must be so chuffed its like your representing Mexico. I hope its on DVD, it prob will be mind you. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
TEREFUNKEN Posted January 31, 2009 at 01:07 AM Posted January 31, 2009 at 01:07 AM (edited) OMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!! HELLO JIME! PADRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... wow!... FInally someone capture this on vid!...wow!...wow!...youre famous!...can I have your signature?...please!..lol you are proudly representing all of us(you know who)..., i m proud and happy for you, besides... YOU DESERVES IT!...THAT´S FOR SHURE!...you are one of the must faithfull mexicans fans!!! make my day my week and my birthday present as well! HUGS & KISSES TERE Edited January 31, 2009 at 01:16 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Chellbie Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:31 AM http://media.lasvegasweekly.com/img/photos/2009/01/29/scaled.CelineWithNFLHelmetandBallcoTomDonoghue_t420.jpg wow, i just fell in love with her even more! look at that SMILE. holy geeeeezOMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!!ahahahahah I just fell out of my seat laughing at Mr. Whisper's mexican cousin.. lmao you totally deserve this girl! I really hope it ends up on the DVD! its quite possible though that they'll have an extended version of a snippet from every show... =) LETS HOPE! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
pol Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:54 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:54 AM Congratulations to Celine Dion on new pregnancy? By Robin Leach · January 29, 2009 · 7:02 PM Tom Donoghue Celine Dion in concert in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday.In the same week that superstar singer Celine Dion celebrated the 8th birthday of her son Rene-Charles and the birthday of her husband Rene Angelil’s son Patrick, rumors that she’s pregnant again have started again. If true, congratulations are in order because Celine, now 40, always wanted a baby sister or brother for her son -- and admitted that, just as with him, she was attempting it with the same successful in vitro procedure she’d undertaken back in 2000. The award-winning Canadian songbird, who lives here in Lake Las Vegas and will be returning to Caesars Palace next year for a new run of appearances, did little to dispel the baby talk last night in her Super Bowl concert tour appearance in Tampa, Fla. As these exclusive photos from our contributing photographer Tom Donoghue show, Celine was even rubbing her tummy, beaming with pride as she pointed to it and giving a thumbs-up to two members of the audience during the standing ovation at the end of her show. “She’s glowing with radiance. She’s so happy and just bubbling. You can tell she’s pregnant, even though she didn’t say anything,” one backstage visitor said. Celine is winding down her yearlong world tour now. It’s become the second best-selling show behind Madonna, with sales of nearly $250 million. Her concert in Miami last weekend set a new record with the highest attendance for a single concert at American Airlines Arena. From Feb. 9-15, Celine wraps up her five hometown concerts in Montreal and Quebec City. Then she’s left with gigs in San Jose, Salt Lake City, Denver and the final Feb. 26 performance in Omaha. Tom Donoghue Celine Dion is ready for Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa, Fla., on Feb. 1.Afterwards, she’s free and clear to rest up for the hoped-for pregnancy. Her 81-year-old mother Therese, who raised 14 children, is on the final legs of the world tour along with Rene Charles, who celebrated his birthday Sunday -- and received a break from his on-tour home schooling. Patrick, who ran the “New Day’ production team in Vegas at Caesars Palace, celebrated his birthday yesterday. After last night’s show, a happy and radiant Celine posed with visitors in Tampa for this weekend’s Super Bowl XLIII (43) between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Celine and Rene have always told me that they hoped to have a new child once the world tour came to an end. They’d even planned the time off in her schedule to make it work. Celine has said she would take a year off to rest and prepare for the birth in her Las Vegas and Florida homes; then she would return to The Colosseum to alternate contract runs with Bette Midler and Cher. We hope the pregnancy rumors are true, and we wish Celine and Rene all best wishes. Everybody at Vegas DeLuxe sends congratulations in the hope that Celine’s three-year-long dream finally comes true again! http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/robin-lea...-new-pregnancy/ Did you see this? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
fab Posted February 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM (edited) http://media.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2009/01/29/1________t652.jpghttp://media.lasvegassun.com/media/img/photos/2009/01/29/1_______t652.jpg Edited February 1, 2009 at 10:40 AM by fab Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
Thomas Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 12:14 PM A few videos in fabulous HD: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9759/fanoz4.jpg http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7052/eyeskr2.jpg http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3161/rivwj7.jpg Quote
celinevegas Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:02 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:02 PM (edited) So cute that of the vinyl!!!! Lol!! He is certain that has of the he call back memories!!! Edited February 1, 2009 at 01:02 PM by celinevegas Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:22 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:22 PM OMD !! :spaz: me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video this just made my day !!! i'm so happy!!great that they added another city to the intro! I'd love to see one with all cities from the tour Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Terre Posted February 1, 2009 at 03:02 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 03:02 PM Aww... I absolutely love the way Céline hugs the fans! Congrats to those who had a moment with her! I don't think Céline's pregnant but she might be preparing for pregnancy. I think she looks stunning and seems so happy in the videos. Thank you for the pics, videos and reviews! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Chula Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:16 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:16 PM OMD !! me & mr whispers mexican cousin in the intro video Where can I watch this video? Quote
Bellamy Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:28 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:28 PM Celine is so cute. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.