Jump to content

Celine featured on a new DVD called Les Têtes à claques


Recommended Posts

Posted

Celine on the DVD of "Les Têtes à claques"

 

Les Têtes à claques come back with a brand-new DVD featuring 45 new clips and with a special video made for the 40th birthday of Celine Dion. The DVD will be available in Quebec as from October 21st.

 

Posted
I wonder which clips on it. And is it the birthday video Celine watched on her birthday party?

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I doubt they will use Celine's personal video for a Tete a Claques DVD. I think they might make a video of their own, centered around Celine.
Posted
Sounds nice. Thanks for the info!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted (edited)
What is Tetes a Claque?

The Original Version

 

 

The Celine Version

 

 

 

That video is on Quebec version of AND DVD

Edited by JP
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Hope the special peace they do for Céline's birthday is done in good taste. That's the least they could do. :whistling: They have gotten so much free publicity with Céline's AND dvd bonus imitation of them on the Québec version; not to say that René-Charles is a regular viewer of those Têtes-à-claque. :yes: We'll see..

 

Anyway they surely know how to get more attention from people with this special Céline video on their new dvd. :hmm:

Posted
Louise, care to translate? :teehee:

 

:lmao:

 

Apparently they put Céline's reaction as a bonus on it also along with this special vid they did on their new dvd for her 40th birthday.

 

What do you want me to translate exactly Vic?

Posted
What she said in the car. :rofl:

 

"We want candies!"

"Have you seen a pumpkin by the door?"

"No."

"Well, if there's no pumpkin by the door, it's because you must not ring at people's house, you know."

"Ah. It's a new city rule?"

"Well I have no candies!"

"Ah."

"Well, I'll give you half of my grilled cheese, and..."

"I don't like grilled cheese."

(Imitating a 3rd character) "Me neither!"

"Well, I don't know..."

Then she goes off characters and says : "And you know, they're like this" (doing the weird face and eyes)and she continues with the characters: "Do you have Pop Tarts? "

(3rd char.)"Yes I like Pop Tarts too!"

(What Celine says in studio : (word-by-word) "It makes no sense!", but that means that she's a little bit embarrassed that they're actually showing this on TV)

"I don't have Pop Tarts!"

"Every one has Pop Tarts! You must have Pop Tarts laying somewhere, maybe in the bottom of a drawer."

"Hey, you don't seem to understand! You're a little demon, uh!"

Then she realizes she made a mistake and say "Oh no he says : "Don't touch me, I'll call the DPJ (Children's safety's department) and you'll get you're face on the the front page of Journal de Montréal!

"You're a true little demon, aren't ya!"

"No! I'm a clown!"

 

 

Source : This translation was posted by "This Time" fan after a youtube link asking for a translation in the "youtube topic"!! So, thanks to This Time!!! :D

 

Surprise! Surprise ! I'm full of surprises hey Vic ? :laugh: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Posted
wow...that clip of Celine is too funny!!! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: She cracks me up...on the other had, the one of the actual show is a bit disturbing!

I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!

Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010

 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg

Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol: Celine really enjoys being an actress. It's so funny to see that! Thanks for sharing!

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Posted (edited)
that's today..yuhhuuuu.... :jawdrop: Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted (edited)
Is this that dvd??? I found it only on amazon.ca for 28CDN,little bit expensive :(

post-11347-1224589077.jpg

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted

it also says that the released date is november 11th anybody got any info??

 

http://www.amazon.ca/Dion-Celine-Various-2...3297&sr=1-2

2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Posted
I guess the part they did for Céline's birthday and Celine's reaction to it is a short part on this DVD. Maybe we'll find it on youtube soon. :giggle: That would be awesome! :clap:
Posted
yeah i love it!!! and there's english subtitle too in the canadian french version DVD!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
LOL! All I could understand are Pop Tarts! :laugh: I wish I could speak and understand French... :P
Posted
LOL! All I could understand are Pop Tarts! :laugh: I wish I could speak and understand French... :P

 

For me, "Pop Tarts" was the only thing I couldn't understand, because (I think) we don't have this product here in Greece! :P

Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted (edited)
What is Tetes a Claque?

 

omg, i love the BRITS! lol... what is TÊTES À CLAQUES!!! : )

 

well, it is a series of animated skits popularized in québec in 2006, which became internationally reknowned...bulging eyes, funny mouths, and a large-breasted secretary...great québécois content!

 

again, teasing...

 

seriously, this was a great clip, and it is clear that RENÉ loves her sense of humour, and with reason! she pulled that off to a tee!

 

peace!

 

- ANewDay...

Edited by ANewDay...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
OMG that was funny. thanks bellamy for posting it in the thread!!
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted
Anyone can post a translation? And did Celine's family members participated in this video?

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
cool!! :D will it be available in the MM section? :whistling:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
cool!! :D will it be available in the MM section? :whistling:

No, cause it's a DVD you can buy.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...