Jump to content

another rude Celine Dion critisicm


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ignoring... :velho:

 

I agree :clap:

 

I cant believe what they say about Celine's voice. Celine is the only artist who gets those top notes without it sounding like She is screeching. With regards to the comments about her Taking Chances album: If Celine had done the same thing as her previous albums They would have gunned for her and they gunned for her because Celine tried some edgier music. Celine can never win.

 

It makes me mad. What makes me laugh is that they still go to her concerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpg

I love Celine!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
Well, you have to remember that some people in the world are NOT fans of Celine Dion.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
This is not a review, it is an opinion. I respect his opinion. He can hate her if he wants for all I care. Is this gonna make me hate her too???? No way! Music is very subjective, it's a matter of taste. Maybe one thing that bothers me with his "review" is the fact that it's completely biased and he attacks her as a person, not her material. Bottomline, it won't change my mind, it actually just reconfirmed how big of a fan I am.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...