Ronny83 Posted October 11, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted October 11, 2008 at 09:15 PM She looks very emotional, I like it. I'm curious of when the video was actually recorded. I know the song was recorded for the Japanese re-release of The Colour of My Love in 1995, and it say's Sony Japan International underneath the To Love You More by Celine Dion part. So i'm guessing the video was recorded then.yeah I think you are right Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Shaun Posted October 11, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted October 11, 2008 at 09:53 PM Very interesting. It's great that after all this time new material is still appearing. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Giancarlo_vadala Posted October 11, 2008 at 10:09 PM Posted October 11, 2008 at 10:09 PM O M G !!!! :o :o Where does this come from, or better question, how could this clip remain hidden to the world for 13 years???? The person who posted it on youtube please give us a better version as well!!! Quote Merci Monsieur Angélil pour tout ce que vous avez fait, pour l'avoir aimée jusqu'au bout. Aujourd'hui on sait que Céline n'est pas vraiment Céline sans vous.
Edwin Posted October 11, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted October 11, 2008 at 10:41 PM Great find Julian Wonder if that YT user is a member here? Maybe they would be willing to share the original video Quote
neilpharmd Posted October 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 12:37 AM This is "the" song that made me become of fan of Celine. When I was growing up, I'd hear it on the radio stations or even in shopping malls around here in Chicago and I instantly became hooked to that sound. It was even one of the first songs I tried to figure out how to play on the piano on my own . . . no sheet music, just by ear. Even when going to see her live in concerts or her run in Vegas, this is "the" song I cherish to hear because of its sentimental value. The last time I saw it performed live was during her Taking Chances tour in Milwaukee. I was so lucky to have seats right next to one of the catwalks where she sang a good portion of the song and it was simply breathtaking to see and hear. Here's a photo I took of that moment and I hope to see it performed again next month in Chicago. Thank you to whoever posted this awesome video!http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/1ea0-IWkhqNaXJ1tR4c-bJgkwaw3LVLSJFPjv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_f.jpg Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 12, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 03:01 AM but i dont' think it's the real studio recording for to love you more ... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
vshchen Posted October 12, 2008 at 07:25 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 07:25 AM That's fabulous! I love this song so much! I think the video was made for Japan's TV. This song was recorded in 1995 in Japan, the same year when D'eux was released. I love to hear this song when I watch the Japanese TV drama Koibito Yo. Celine looked so young! Thanks for sharing! Quote
mirage Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:23 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:23 AM (edited) she looked old back then whahha, i know it was the style at that time, but when u compare her 40 look when she was 20 things have changed a lot hahahwonder if we will ever see the other version of L'amour Existe Encore that they played in the celine boutique he also has another music video for Any Other Way... now i dont know if there are 2 versions of that song, but i never saw that video before haha...so if its also new,maybe another new topic? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZKBoQO1UY Edited October 12, 2008 at 09:33 AM by mirage Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:30 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:30 AM you said FIY recording session... where can i see this? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinevegas Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:31 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 09:31 AM he also has another music video for Any Other Way... now i dont know if there are 2 versions of that song, but i never saw that video before haha...so if its also new,maybe another new topic? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZKBoQO1UYI also know this version of the clip the second version of the clip there here is:http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=_2jags2hw1U&...feature=related It is the most used! I like his look!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
cmcdaori Posted October 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM Posted October 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM Omg..it's awesome..i think it's from 1996,but...unbelievable.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
scorp82 Posted October 13, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted October 13, 2008 at 02:26 AM Thank you very much for posting! What a great find! And it's almost hard to believe Celine was around 27 years old in this video! Quote
scorp82 Posted October 13, 2008 at 02:29 AM Posted October 13, 2008 at 02:29 AM This is "the" song that made me become of fan of Celine. When I was growing up, I'd hear it on the radio stations or even in shopping malls around here in Chicago and I instantly became hooked to that sound. It was even one of the first songs I tried to figure out how to play on the piano on my own . . . no sheet music, just by ear. Even when going to see her live in concerts or her run in Vegas, this is "the" song I cherish to hear because of its sentimental value. The last time I saw it performed live was during her Taking Chances tour in Milwaukee. I was so lucky to have seats right next to one of the catwalks where she sang a good portion of the song and it was simply breathtaking to see and hear. Here's a photo I took of that moment and I hope to see it performed again next month in Chicago. Thank you to whoever posted this awesome video!http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/1ea0-IWkhqNaXJ1tR4c-bJgkwaw3LVLSJFPjv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_f.jpg I know what you mean... Although I love all of Celine's songs, songs like TPOL and TLYM are my favorite songs and hold special meaning to me. I have not had the opportunity to see Celine live yet, but Lord willing I will see her in Miami and Fort Lauderdale in January 2009... I can't wait! And I know seeing those two songs performed will be something I will always cherish. Quote
bazetty Posted October 13, 2008 at 04:27 PM Posted October 13, 2008 at 04:27 PM <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Yes i think it was for japan. I thought the video she has at a sort of vh1 thingy with a lil girl playing a violin up there with celine was THE music video............ Quote
celinedream Posted October 13, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted October 13, 2008 at 06:00 PM I don't believe how many of us haven't seen this before i don't think there's a single fan out there who had seen this before thanks for posting it Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
gafsa Posted October 14, 2008 at 03:48 AM Posted October 14, 2008 at 03:48 AM i can't believe no body here never seen it before Quote
takeachance Posted October 14, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted October 14, 2008 at 04:28 PM it has now become unavailable. why Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Koolan Posted November 12, 2008 at 06:15 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 06:15 AM DVD now in the multimedia section. Thanks a lot to CelineDionFREEEK for providing the video. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/tlymmv01.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/tlymmv02.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/tlymmv03.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/tlymmv04.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/tlymmv05.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JP Posted November 12, 2008 at 06:22 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 06:22 AM OMG, thank you so much Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:09 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:09 AM Makes me want to fall on my knees and pray! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:13 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:13 AM wow amazing!!! no why wasn't this video on the ATW dvd?! Céline spend so much time on recording stuff that never was released! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:15 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:15 AM They wanted to show off how hot Taro is----and the money shots on his face lol Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:16 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:16 AM Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:23 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:23 AM I don't think you could have come up with a better response! LOL Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:41 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:41 AM I still feel sorry for the guy, that he had to show up at the concerts for 3 years to perform one lipped song... but I guess he got payed well Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Black Kitten Posted November 12, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 01:32 PM gosh those photos are simply stunning! one of her best looks ever! i miss that celine. she changed a lot over the years. Quote
dj4celine Posted November 12, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 02:34 PM DVD now in the multimedia section. Thanks a lot to CelineDionFREEEK for providing the video. OMD! Aly had it Thanks Quote
Koolan Posted November 12, 2008 at 05:12 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 05:12 PM Santa is viewing this topic. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showuser=10483 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Davey84 Posted November 12, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 05:38 PM it's a great video! a bit boring, but nice all the same! it's weird seeing céline like that, I mean you know it's her, but it looks like a lifetime ago! oh and it also reminded me a bit of Edith Piaf... they she was lighted and the microphone Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.