Jump to content

Entertainment Tonight


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey, does anyone here remember what site or have the Real Video clip that shows the unreleased clips of Celine's MY HEART WILL GO ON Music Video?, it was part of an Entertainment Tonight show and showed clips that Digital Domain made up of Celine walking along the decks in actual shots from the movie with Jack and Rose in them also?

 

and before anyone says it doesn't exist, trust me it does. I seen it a few times back in 2000 or so, spoke with DD about it who confirmed there was another version but it was scrapped as it didn't look right... I have never seen it since.

 

Please Help!

Posted
damn the only MHWGO I have from that site is the one from the Oscars! Now I wanna see this clip! :lol: I do remember hearing about it, Céline was projected on the Titanic, but it didn't look good... I hope someone has it! :D


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
don't you mean the site that had the 30 seconds clips, of rare performances? :hmm:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

JUP!! BUT!!!! read this:

 

January 25, 1999 (30310)

 

My Heart Will Go On (music video). According to Entertainment Tonight on April 1, 1998, there was going to be a "Director's Cut" version of this video, which featured footage of Céline walking on the deck of the Titanic. Does anyone know anything more about this? Anyways, I present the standard version of the music video here (the only one I know to exist).

 

so it confirms the rumour, but no video of that ET footage... maybe it was only said there, and no actual footage of that 'director's cut' video... they should have put it on the special edition of the Titanic dvd!! :P


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Where can I found it for download? :huh:

What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour.

 

Celine Je T'aime!!

 

I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!!

 

My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep

Posted
Is the rare picture of Celine in the desk of the boat taken from this unknown video? You know, it has made the cover of a magazine back in 19997 or 1998.
Posted

Hi, no I know the magazine you mean, That wasn't the movie set or Celine's music video set, that was a made up set for a photoshoot after Titanic... but not an official Titanic shoot.

 

From what I remember, it showed Celine walking on the deck IN the actual shot of Jack and Rose looking at the drawings on the deck, she was in the background walking up towards them with her white dress on singing MHWGO. The entire music video was supposed to be like this in the parts that showed the movie clips but it didn't look right so instead they sloted in normal movie shots in between the normal Celine shots.

 

They really shoulda released that on the Delux Box Set

Posted

I heard they unreleased the whole instrumentals of every MHWGO remix EVER released! =)

 

Also - I bet they will unrelease every instrumental off the new Xmas edition of the TATST!!!!!!!! Stay tuned!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

I know exactly what your talking about. This aired back in 1997. They just showed how the music video was filmed and if I recall they explained that in order to shoot the video Celine had to lip along to an extremely high-pitched and slow-paced track of MHWGO. I can still remember Celine saying "the sound would sound more low but the gestures would be like in slow motion."

 

As for Celine's appearance in the movie, it was just a little spoof. It is the scene where Jack and Rose are sitting on the lounge chairs on the ship's deck and Rose is looking at Jack's drawings. They digitally added Celine walking past them with one bodyguard on each side of her like she was a member of the upper class.

Posted
damn it does sound great in a way! :yes:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
i'd love to see that

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted
i'd love to see that...

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted
Nobody can tell us more about that story? It seems interesting. If we discover 13 years later the videoclip of TLYM, why won't we see the other clip of Titanic??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...