Céline's Blues Posted October 3, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted October 3, 2008 at 07:36 PM Now that is now a great duet is done! Paul and Céline sounded so sincere and subdued at times. There's nothing of the sledgehammer will to prove "I can still sing those notes". It's just another proof how well Céline sounds with male recording artists. Now I bet the half of the board here doesn't even know what duet I'm talking about (and they ALL EVERY SINGLE ONE SHOULD BE BANNED: BELLAMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN THEM!) so go check it out. It's on Paul's GH album:http://images.celine-dion.net/disco/o039.jpg Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
LuisMa Posted October 3, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted October 3, 2008 at 07:51 PM OMG I love that duet, especially "Mejor Decir Adiós" Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted October 3, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted October 3, 2008 at 08:13 PM I think that the duet is better because Paul & Celine recorded it together so their voices fit. With Tony they recorded their parts separately and then they were put together, so you can actually hear the difference... Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Xpresso Posted October 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM Posted October 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM Céline's Blues, it WILL be sooooo Hard to Say Goodbye TO YOU when you get banned form this forum.... ...because you're always good for a giggle.... Quote
MTJ Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:06 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:06 AM they recorded it a long time ago, though, didn't they? Like... this is old news. Quote
Der_Griffon Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM they recorded it a long time ago, though, didn't they? Like... this is old news. You don't say... Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
fred Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:53 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 12:53 AM Hard To Say Goodbye is surely an underrated track and by unexplainable reasons too easily forgotten. This track should had surely been on her Essential collection. Their voices blend magnifically together (unlike with Striesand on TH and Pavarotti on IHYTILY) and the song is very wellwritten, and their performance is very honest, brings out the concept of true love, even though many sapy songs ahave been written about love this one is really something. It shows that when you really love somone you will stand by them even if they choose to go on without you as a lover. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 4, 2008 at 01:56 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 01:56 AM Hard To Say Goodbye is surely an underrated track and by unexplainable reasons too easily forgotten. This track should had surely been on her Essential collection. Their voices blend magnifically together (unlike with Striesand on TH and Pavarotti on IHYTILY) and the song is very wellwritten, and their performance is very honest, brings out the concept of true love, even though many sapy songs ahave been written about love this one is really something. It shows that when you really love somone you will stand by them even if they choose to go on without you as a lover. /fred Agreed. It would have been nice to have had Celine and Paul perform it during A New Day...'s run. I think there could have been some beautiful choreography put to this song. Oh well...I guess there's no point in doing the whole What If thing. LOL - Joe Quote
celinesounds Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:04 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:04 AM I love the song Quote #FREEJAVITO
celínico_sin_remedio Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM Both English and Spanish versions of this song are truly touchful. I got only the spanish version, but I will download the English version ASAP. btw Sebawom, what HTSG has to do with IIRTW?? Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
karatedude317 Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 03:49 AM I instantly liked this song when i first heard it. I agree it is better than If I ruled the World. Celine sounds good in that song, but I think she overdoes it a times to the point where it almost doesn't even sound like her actual voice, especially that last note. it's hard to explain, I guess I mean when she usually hits a high note it sounds a little deeper but stronger, that last note in that song doesn't give me that same feeling as say the note she does in ABM or in IKILY Quote
celinesounds Posted October 4, 2008 at 04:54 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 04:54 AM The song should be part of the new best of Quote #FREEJAVITO
Prince Whiskers Posted October 4, 2008 at 11:32 AM Posted October 4, 2008 at 11:32 AM The one and only Regine recorded this first! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Black Kitten Posted October 4, 2008 at 02:57 PM Posted October 4, 2008 at 02:57 PM The one and only Regine recorded this first! http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1110/77461eg7.jpg Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted October 4, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted October 4, 2008 at 08:04 PM regine who ? haha Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.