Jump to content

Another year has gone by...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just watching some youtube vids from her christmas songs... lol yes i'm already in the mood :xmas1:

did they ever released singles from that album!?

i've seen her sing Another Year Has Gone By on several occasions, also with Bryan Adams 1 time (damn she looked good back then, and sounded good)

 

and i've found an rehearsal video of O Holy Night for her special, is there more of it!? :rolleyes:

hope she will release an christmaslike album again in some time :D

Posted

I'm also so much in the mood for Christmas!!!! :clap:

It would be great if she would release a new album for Christmas! :yes:

Posted

I would soooo love a new Christmas album from her, or at least a couple newly-recorded traditional Christmas caroles. I'd love to hear her record any of the following:

 

1. Little Drummer Boy

2. I'll Be Home For Christmas

3. Winter Wonderland

4. Silent Night

5. The First Noel

6. Let It Snow

 

Just to name a few... :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I'm gonna be sad this Christmas and don't know how I'll feel singing "Walking withOUT you in a winter's snow..."...more like BLUE< BLUE< BLUE....
Posted
i can't believe that this year is almost over. i just started to think about christms shopping what about everyone else?
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted (edited)

I listen to that album in year round. LOL

 

Impossible or not, I want to see her do some Christmas performances this year... :P

 

As for TV, last year, all we got was a lipped "Christmas Song" of her mouthing to her 1995 voice! :mdr:

 

However, she made it up by singing it LIVE on stage at the Colosseum at "A New Day..." to close her show :wub:

 

I'll never forget it! :P

Edited by Love,
Posted
TAST is my 3rd biggest fave among her English albums.
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted

She also performed Blue Christmas in 98 wonderful performance. And she did something with Rosie right? God Bless Us Everyone?

 

And Robin from the Hood, was it more than one performance of AYHGB?? I've only seen the one with Bryan Adams.

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted

i discovered this duet one week ago!!!!!

it's amazing!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

OMG, please, don't make me disturbed :D

It is barely October and you're already in the Christmas mood? :)

Hehe, fast are you.

 

:)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg

 

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"

Posted
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!!! all year long :) i love christmas. CAN'T WAITT

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...