Thecolourofmylove Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:23 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:23 AM As a HUGE fan of Japanese releases of Celine's music, I thought I'd share this release coming on October 22, 2008. The tracklisting is : 1 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN -HIMIKO FANTASIA- (映画『まぼろしの邪馬台国』テーマ)2 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN (Album Version<英語>)3 MY LOVE (新曲)4 THERE COMES A TIME(新曲) I'm assuming this will be the release that will include Celine's complete Japanese version of 'A World To Believe In'... correct?? Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 01:31 AM (edited) As a HUGE fan of Japanese releases of Celine's music, I thought I'd share this release coming on October 22, 2008. The tracklisting is : 1 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN -HIMIKO FANTASIA- (映画『まぼろしの邪馬台国』テーマ)2 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN (Album Version<英語>)3 MY LOVE (新曲)4 THERE COMES A TIME(新曲) I'm assuming this will be the release that will include Celine's complete Japanese version of 'A World To Believe In'... correct??Can you please tell me if ''My Love'' is the album version version or the live version ? Edited September 21, 2008 at 01:32 AM by Calypso
MTJ Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:12 AM its the live version of my love
GoldenLeaf Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:15 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:15 AM its the live version of my loveOk, Thank you!
sayyed Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:55 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 02:55 AM already ordered it! https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Lymon Posted September 21, 2008 at 03:58 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 03:58 AM I'll probably end up ordering this, or something. It's a much better deal then buying the Essential Collection http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Shesings2me Posted September 21, 2008 at 04:27 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 04:27 AM ...and where do you order it from?? http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Chin Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:10 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:10 AM Here is the tracklist from the Japanese official site: 1.A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN –HIMIKO FANTASIA-(新録曲)2.A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN (ALBUM VERSION)3.MY LOVE(新録曲)4.THERE COMES A TIME(未発表曲) does "新録曲" mean new recorded song?will it possible be the re-recorded studio version?
Love, Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:14 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:14 AM Thanks! I'm looking forward to "There Comes A Time."
Timster Posted September 21, 2008 at 07:05 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 07:05 AM (edited) I have a question regarding the new version of AWTBI. On the Original Celine/Yuna single, there was a Yuna - only version of the song? Was that ALL in japanese? If so Celine might just be rerecording that with her vocals.... Edited September 21, 2008 at 07:05 AM by ShuttleDiscovery
sayyed Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:21 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:21 AM would be the stupidest thing (in a row) but they said they re-composed the melody. but hey, they also said she re-recorded ML, they also said they'd be taking chances.... https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
vroni Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:40 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:40 AM wow that's cool, where did you order it guys? My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
nano Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:47 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:47 AM Thanks but this was already mentioned in the "My Love: Essential Collection" topic http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...t&p=1152464 "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted September 21, 2008 at 09:12 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 09:12 AM ...and where do you order it from?? wow that's cool, where did you order it guys?HMV Japanhttp://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2782849 I don't see it on amazon.co.jp yet, but that's where I've gotten my Japanese editions in that past.
Bellamy Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM Please do a search before making new topics. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=36931 Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts