Snowhite Posted September 25, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 08:29 PM thank you!!!!!i like her shoes!why dont you like them?it's on eof th ebest pairs .But she looks tired and she is like a man here Quote
Ccile Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:09 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:09 AM she's amazing on the last pics!!! thanks for sharing! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
nano Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM Thanks for the pictures!! I wonder when those were taken Celine Dion departs her Manhattan hotel to perform at the Nassau Coliseum. LOCATION: New York, , USAPOST DATE: Sep/24/2008 8:45 PMThe last photos were taken on September 13th Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Bruno Dion Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:36 PM I wonder when those were taken Celine Dion departs her Manhattan hotel to perform at the Nassau Coliseum. LOCATION: New York, , USAPOST DATE: Sep/24/2008 8:45 PM On September 24, 2008 Celine Dion performed at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland (she wasn´t in New York! ) Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Terre Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:18 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:18 PM Thanks for the pics! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
I Surrender Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:31 PM On September 24, 2008 Celine Dion performed at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland (she wasn´t in New York! ) She performed in Cleveland but she slept in New York Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
VintageCeline Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:20 PM OO Thanks for sharing, I LOVE those shoes, for whoever said the didn't like them!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
CelineRox Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:32 PM Thank you! What is she signing here? Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
VintageCeline Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:42 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 09:42 PM Thank you! What is she signing here? I thought that when I saw the video of her signing them, they all seemed to have one. Hmm....? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
fab Posted September 28, 2008 at 10:40 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 10:40 PM Thank you! What is she signing here? http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-CELINE-DION-AUT...id=p3286.c0.m14 Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
CelineRox Posted September 28, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 11:27 PM ah, thank you! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
whineupemily Posted September 29, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted September 29, 2008 at 01:27 AM (edited) The pictures of her hair in a bun and her waving and signing stuff ..?From when? Wait these were from the 24th?The day of the concert i went too Edited September 29, 2008 at 01:28 AM by whineupemily Quote
nano Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:37 AM Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:37 AM (edited) The pictures of her hair in a bun and her waving and signing stuff ..?From when? Wait these were from the 24th?The day of the concert i went too no..those were taken on September 13th!! Edited September 29, 2008 at 05:38 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
mirage Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:51 AM Author Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:51 AM Thank you! What is she signing here? http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-CELINE-DION-AUT...id=p3286.c0.m14 that price when i'm in need for money i could sell my signed stuff lol... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.