pat200 Posted September 12, 2008 at 08:38 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 08:38 PM also just thought- imagine seeing her right in front of you singing I Surrender completely live-that would warm your cockles!!! LOL Quote
kathyc25 Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:02 PM Oh god...Then You Look At Me would be AMAZING! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
CelineAndRene Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:02 PM ttwii (2008) version... to see how it is Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
ThisTime Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:08 PM Map To My Heart, I Want You To Need Me, If Walls Could Talk, Then You Look At Me, That's Just The Woman In Me, Surprise Surprise, You & I, and probably loads of other ones Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
browseceline Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:20 PM right in front of you - or what about - ain't gonna look the other waywhere does my heart beat nowzora sourit... hard to choose which songs..because there are so many great songs! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Taking Chances Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:22 PM I Got Nothin' LeftThen You Look At MeThe Greatest RewardThat's Just The Woman In MeIn His TouchI Know What Love IsWhen The Wrong One Loves You RightNothing Broken But My Heart I really want to hear these songs! Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:56 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:56 PM Next plane out, Forget me not & Ain't gonna look the other way. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
jonny823 Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM (edited) Then You Look At MeLive For The One I Love (Live not lipped like everything in 1999 including Millenium concert!)Ain't Gonna Look The Other WayA Cause I would also love to see these songs that she has done live, but not at any show I've been to:Think TwiceCall The ManDans un autre mondeThat's The Way It Is Edited September 13, 2008 at 12:00 AM by jonny823 Quote
SensationalCeline Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:36 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:36 AM For some reason right now, I am in love with the song Dreamin' of You so this is the one that I would chose to hear live at the moment. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celbabs Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:30 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:30 PM I Drove All Night Quote
Lymon Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:36 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:36 PM If she did Contre nature live once, I could die happy. It's such a perfect song for her to sing live. I'd also love to hear A cause, On s'est aime a cause, Tous les blues sont ecrits pour toi, Naked and Reveal. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
rodrigo_alka Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:36 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 03:36 PM I want you to need me Then you look at me Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
scorp82 Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:17 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:17 PM (edited) I would like to see her perform live: Map to My HeartThe Reason I Go OnI Got Nothin' LeftNew DawnUsSorry for LoveThen You Look at MeLive for the One I LoveSola Otra VezI Want You to Need Me Edited September 13, 2008 at 06:18 PM by scorp82 Quote
whineupemily Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:47 PM (edited) 1. Then You Look At Me2. Aint Gonna Look The Other Way3. New Dawn4. If Walls Could Talk5. Map To My Heart6. I Want You To Need Me AMAZING songssss, but theres a billion i want to hear her sing live; actually i want to her her sing everysong live from like 3 albums i would be like so freaking amazed; but to many to many ahaha. The vocals are amazing on those songs! Edited September 13, 2008 at 06:49 PM by whineupemily Quote
VintageCeline Posted September 13, 2008 at 07:18 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 07:18 PM My Heart Will Go On hehe. funy funny. This is by far the best MHWGO performance I think- the orchestra and her voice- parfaithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrq3DFa7AxE I think the one at Pavarotti's concert was better vocally and the participation of the crowd made it even more special I'm just listening to the one at the "World childrens day" and her voice sound so calm, it is truely beautiful! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
mirage Posted September 13, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 07:22 PM then you look at meusmap to my heartle temps qui compteje ne suis pas cellethats just the woman in mejust walk awaycontre nature i like this thread but at the same time it's so frustrating because it will never ever happen... remember her Summertime performance!? that was maybe the only time she sang something different lol... Quote
wunderbarCéline Posted September 14, 2008 at 02:36 PM Posted September 14, 2008 at 02:36 PM I'd love to see her perform live: Wir gehen Hand in Hand (German version of "Ne partez pas sans moi")Think TwiceI Ain't Gonna Look The Other WayWater From The MoonI Want You To Need MeGoodbye's The Saddest WordYou And I Quote http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3203/clinedionrl4.jpg
Black Kitten Posted September 16, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted September 16, 2008 at 07:38 AM Dreamin' of You Quote
JohnFan97 Posted September 18, 2008 at 01:18 AM Posted September 18, 2008 at 01:18 AM The Power of Love!!!!!!!!!!! I know she can still sing it live because she hits higher notes in Fade Away, Alone, My Love. Why isn't she singing TPOL live? I mean it doesn't bother me but I want to her the song with celine's more mature voice. Quote
CellyDee87 Posted September 18, 2008 at 01:21 AM Posted September 18, 2008 at 01:21 AM (edited) I Love You , That's Just The Woman In Me, Declaration of Love and Can't Fight The Feelin' Edited September 18, 2008 at 01:22 AM by Denelle Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:23 AM most of us are longing her to sing then you look at meI want you to need memap to my heart... Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
lyn Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted September 18, 2008 at 02:26 AM I always thought it would be All By Myself actually, because of the sick power note, then I realized after I actually saw it that what I loved more to see her do live was emotion, and riffs Then You look at Me,Live for the one I love,Skies of LA,On ne Change PasS'il Suffisait D'aimer Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Timster Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:20 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:20 PM (edited) The Power Of Love! I want to see what she sounds like singing this live after 14 years!! In the past the playback kicked in very smoothly but nowadays it's really obvious when it starts as her voice has changed.... Also I'd love to hear her sing IDAL, IACBTMN, TLYM, MHWGO etc.. Edited September 20, 2008 at 03:20 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 20, 2008 at 04:00 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 04:00 PM I Drove All Night Exactly how many times has she sung IDAN live?I'm sure about 2 times: the 2 times she has sung it live at the TS...back in 2003, and last year... But did she sing it also on Ellen and on Oprah last year? Don't remember lol. Anyways, I would love to hear this song live more often...and I'm not talking about the tour 'cos I don't wanna start a whole discussion here about lipsinc again. But the song I really long to hear live from her is... Is Nothing Sacred... but since it didn't make it on any album... I would love to hear live live LOL. oops...Now seriously, there are so many... ...i.e. Papillon, TYLAM... Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
tonybower Posted September 21, 2008 at 04:01 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 04:01 PM Le blues du businessman Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.