ThisTime Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:48 AM He's still going around being rude? Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:57 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:57 AM (edited) He's still going around being rude? I was seriously laughing it off when he posted in this thread for the first time, as it gave me an eye-rolling experience... and I just left it alone. His name is Ivan, he's from Croatia. I don't know why he hates me so much. LOL I don't even know him nor have I ever done anything to him. He just appeared out of no where... Oh, and here's something funny...Recently, he posted in the Grammys 2009 thread:She's just being a part of the crowd, they had to fill up the places. Get over it. and this kind of replies are not offensive nor rudegive me a break Comic Relief - Someone should get him this for Christmas so that he can understand what those words "offensive" and "rude" mean: Edited September 27, 2008 at 01:01 AM by Love, Quote
livingproof1984 Posted September 27, 2008 at 04:28 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 04:28 AM (edited) Change the titleIt's confusing. You made me think you were going to talk about something concerning "My Love".You need to explain better, so you don't make others waste time OK not to be rude but yes this is the off topic section, It is posted in the right place, If you can't understand that... Maybe you shoudn't be using a computer at all. And frankly, you just wasted my time reading your "STUPID" comment. Edited September 27, 2008 at 04:30 AM by livingproof1984 Quote
Bellamy Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:53 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:53 AM He's rude to everyone. BTW, it's not right to mass PM many members on the forum anyway. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 09:10 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 09:10 AM (edited) Well, I sent the pm to my friends only (and I do have many here LOL) and 10 friends-to-be. Anyway, this thread makes me want to watch "Love, Actually," badly! Edited September 27, 2008 at 09:12 AM by Love, Quote
Bellamy Posted September 27, 2008 at 09:18 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 09:18 AM LOL, if you sent mass PMs to about 10 friends only, why would people like Wallsdotalk received it? He was your friend? And I had received several complains about your mass PM already. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM (edited) LOL, if you sent mass PMs to about 10 friends only, why would people like Wallsdotalk received it? He was your friend? And I had received several complains about your mass PM already.LOL, I don't even know why I sound like I'm defending myself here. I'm not... And you do know that I already know your direction, intent and color. I do want to clarify: I didn't say that I emailed 10 friends only. I emailed ALL of my friends in my friends' list and 10 other people on here, including WallsDoTalk. I've never even heard of this member until this thread, and I thought that maybe it would be a nice gesture from me to share my music. LOL... for sure it didn't work. I highly doubt my PM'ing is as bandwidth-consuming as the gazillion-bites of downloads of videos from members of this forum. Bear in mind that I rarely even download any of the videos here... Anyway, I don't know whether to believe or not that you received complaints about my PMs, but anyone who doesn't want me to send them any PMs, go ahead and shoot me a message and tell me. I want to see this list. Edited September 27, 2008 at 10:54 AM by Love, Quote
Bellamy Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM I highly doubt my PM'ing is as bandwidth-consuming as the gazillion-bites of downloads of videos from members of this forum. Anyway, I don't know whether to believe or not that you received complaints about my PMs, but anyone who doesn't want me to send them any PMs, go ahead and shoot me a message and tell me. It's not about consuming bandwidth, it's to avoid spam. Advertising your blog, video... by mass PM is called spam. Not to mention you had already advertised about it in topics on forum. You know not everyone would speak out even if they don't like it, especially not directly to you. I highly doubt everyone you pmed joined your list. May I have your list? And bravo to Wallsdotalk is brave enough to speak out his mind at least. But he could speak in a more polite way. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:25 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:25 AM (edited) And bravo to Wallsdotalk is brave enough to speak out his mind at least. But he could speak in a more polite way.lmao You should print that out and put it on your fridge. Ahhh... I love seeing things unveiling before my eyes... Like I said, I know your direction, your intent, and your color. Edited September 27, 2008 at 11:29 AM by Love, Quote
Snowhite Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:31 AM (edited) well they are simply pm's....If some members are not interested to his pm's,i advice them not to read and ignore them....It's that difficult?Personally i don't have any problem , darling .The only thing that is irritating is to read sarcastic comments here from members who believe that are the 'kings' of sarcasm or from members that are very rude!You know better who these members are .And belive me-that irritates more some mebers ,as a consequence not to read forum anymore.This is irritating and not pm's-cause you can block the user who sent them to you...And i don't understand why this reaction about Sophoan.He is very gently,believes in love and try to unite us with his music.And he doesnt' advertise his job ,cause is not a job.heheI.t's a hobby. .He didn't speak badly to anyone.I like piano and i wish i could play like you sweety. Edited September 27, 2008 at 11:55 AM by Snowhite Quote
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:43 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:43 AM (edited) well they are simply pm's....If some members are not interested to his pm's,i advice them not to read and ignore them....It's that difficult?Personally i don't have any problem , darling .The only thing that is irritating is to read sarcastic comments here from members who believe that are the 'kings' of sarcasm or from members that are very rude!You know better who these members are .And belive me-that irritates more some mebers ,as a consequence not to read forum anymore.This is irritating and not pm's-cause you can block the user who sent them to you...And i don't understand why this reaction about Sophoan.He is very gently,believes in love and try to unite us with his music.Well of course there is a possibility to advertise his job but it's normal .Everyone these days try to advertise him/herself.He didn't speak badly to anyone.I like piano and i wish i could play like you sweety.Thank you darling for your honest reflection and generous words. I think the word "advertising" used here or anywhere regarding me is incorrect. I run two companies and I know the definition of that word very well. They're not ads.If they are ads, then this whole forum is ONE BIG AD for Celine Dion. My career is NOT music. I haven't made any money from music. I don't get jobs because of music at all. I just do it simply because it's a deep passion of mine and it's such a lovely thing to share. It's my free gift, of a gift given freely to me. Edited September 27, 2008 at 12:11 PM by Love, Quote
Snowhite Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:48 AM (edited) well they are simply pm's....If some members are not interested to his pm's,i advice them not to read and ignore them....It's that difficult?Personally i don't have any problem , darling .The only thing that is irritating is to read sarcastic comments here from members who believe that are the 'kings' of sarcasm or from members that are very rude!You know better who these members are .And belive me-that irritates more some mebers ,as a consequence not to read forum anymore.This is irritating and not pm's-cause you can block the user who sent them to you...And i don't understand why this reaction about Sophoan.He is very gently,believes in love and try to unite us with his music.Well of course there is a possibility to advertise his job but it's normal .Everyone these days try to advertise him/herself.He didn't speak badly to anyone.I like piano and i wish i could play like you sweety.Thank you darling for your honest reflection and generous words. I think the word "advertising" used here or anywhere regarding me is incorrect. I run two companies and I know the definition of that word very well. They're not ads.If they are ads, then this whole forum is ONE BIG AD for Celine Dion. My career is NOT music. I haven't made any money from music. I don't get jobs because of music at all. I just do it simply because it's a deep passion of mine and it's such a lovely thing to share. It's my free gift, of a gift given freely to me. that was a gently post! i like your spirit.And your passion for music gives quality to your life.It's a pity that some people don't have it here.Kisses ps.i edited my previous post Edited September 27, 2008 at 11:56 AM by Snowhite Quote
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:54 AM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:54 AM (edited) i like your spirit.And your passion for music gives quality to your life.It's a pity that some people don't have it here.KissesHaha! You're right. And you know, this whole thread about "My Love," is about the people in my life whom I love so much - my family, my friends, the uplifting, amazing, and loving people who surround me- are a part of this quality of my life that I am delighted to have. Thank you for the love that you have, Alex.I can feel it... xo Edited September 27, 2008 at 11:55 AM by Love, Quote
Bellamy Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:18 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:18 PM Maybe you all don't know I sent Wallsdotalk a warning last night for rude comments in topics. I was not saying I like his rude comments. But I think he's better than some of the fake people.Like I said, I know your direction, your intent, and your color. Me too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Snowhite Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM maybe you have to send warnings to members that think they are sarcastic .They are two here.They are one of the reasons that some other members with many posts have stopped reading this forum .And i know that Quote
Bellamy Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:38 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:38 PM Of course I know who is the king of sarcasm on the forum. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nano Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM ME Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Cheerfuljane Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:50 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:50 PM Yes... Nanu... You win hands down Quote
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:51 PM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:51 PM Yes... Nanu... You win hands down I just love her Quote
nano Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:53 PM (edited) Yes... Nanu... You win hands down Yes... Nanu... You win hands down I just love her oh wait..you love Jane or me Edited September 27, 2008 at 12:53 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM Yes... Nanu... You win hands down Yes... Nanu... You win hands down I just love her oh wait..you love Jane or me Both! My love and my whole being is 500% R E A L, baby! :w00t: And you know it Quote
nano Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:57 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 12:57 PM Yes... Nanu... You win hands down Yes... Nanu... You win hands down I just love her oh wait..you love Jane or me Both! My love and my whole being is 500% R E A L, baby! :w00t: And you know it yes...I know! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
marneeceline Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:05 PM My LOVE!!! you don't need me to tell you how much i love ya! but i will just because..... I love ya and no one can say that this beautiful thread was a waste of time! Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:14 PM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:14 PM (edited) My LOVE!!! you don't need me to tell you how much i love ya! but i will just because..... I love ya and no one can say that this beautiful thread was a waste of time! Darling, I love you too! Thanks so much for your refreshing and energetic spirit. That's the whole point of this thread is that it's about the love - and that the greatest thing we'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return! :w00t: :clap: Edited September 27, 2008 at 01:15 PM by Love, Quote
marneeceline Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:17 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:17 PM so true! and im glad to be apart of it! and to have your love as a friend is wonderful no matter how much you tease me and my love! hehehehe love you love! Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
Love, Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:23 PM Author Posted September 27, 2008 at 01:23 PM so true! and im glad to be apart of it! and to have your love as a friend is wonderful no matter how much you tease me and my love! hehehehe love you love! :D :DLove Love Love And John Lennon said... "That was all you need!" :sofunny: Quote
Annalicious Posted September 27, 2008 at 02:42 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 02:42 PM I think Bellamy is being homophobic. Quote
Snowhite Posted September 27, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 02:45 PM (edited) Of course I know who is the king of sarcasm on the forum. And this king must be dethroned... You know i love sarcasm but not on things that i can't laugh with and i love them,like Celine.That is fake and in some small way rude. But anyway this belongs to another topic.Sorry ps.Marne,darling! i 've missed you! Edited September 27, 2008 at 02:46 PM by Snowhite Quote
Macaronie Posted September 27, 2008 at 05:20 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 05:20 PM maybe you have to send warnings to members that think they are sarcastic .They are two here.They are one of the reasons that some other members with many posts have stopped reading this forum .And i know thatYou and...? Quote
Macaronie Posted September 27, 2008 at 05:21 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 05:21 PM I think Bellamy is being homophobic. Isn't he though!!!!?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.