Jump to content

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face or Then You Look At Me


The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face or Then You Look At Me  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face is a boring song, it makes me sleepy but, Then You Look At Me is a powerful song and it diserved to be in Essential Collection.

 

 

I agree. Back then, i easily get bored hearing TFTIESYF but when i had a lot of time looking into the inner message of the song it made me appreciate it more.

Posted
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Then You Look At Me, no question!

 

:)

Posted
Then You Look At Me! :D

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8899/fotolv.jpg

http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png

03 Luglio 2008: I sogni si realizzano; senza questa possibilità, la natura non ci inciterebbe a farne. John Updike

Posted
TYLAM

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted

Then You Look At Me :)

I've heard too many crappy (non-Celine) versions of TFTEISYF, I'm very much over that song.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...