grobandion Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:19 PM Posted September 10, 2008 at 03:19 PM I forgot about Juanes & Nelly Furtado - "Fotografia". That song is amazing, I love it (but then again, I really like pretty much everything Juanes sings)His duet with Laura Pausini is great too. Not so sure about him with Tony Bennet. Quote
Petra5 Posted September 16, 2008 at 03:37 PM Posted September 16, 2008 at 03:37 PM BYLM - Celine and Charice :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote ...it's stupid
LuisMa Posted September 17, 2008 at 07:16 PM Posted September 17, 2008 at 07:16 PM I like Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's "Where You Are," although I believe they completely ruined "A Whole New World." My favorite duet ever has to be "Love Is" by Vanessa Williams and Brian Mc.Knight. Quote
Dionesque Posted September 17, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted September 17, 2008 at 10:31 PM Oh, there are sooooo many duets I love!!!! Most of Céline duets and most of Barbra duets! But they deserve an own listing. To name a few of my ultimate favourites though... "Tell Him" Céline & Barbra "Almost Here" Delta Goodrem & Brian McFadden "Kaelakee hääl" Maarja-Liis Ilus & Ivo Linna"Over The Rainbow" Eva Cassidy & Katie Melua "Du liebst mich (nicht)" Matthias Reim & Troje"Mistral gagnant" Vanessa Paradis & Maxime Le Forestier "C'était hiver" Isabelle Boulay & Francis Cabrel "Fotografia" Nelly Furtado & Juanes"Das erste Mal" Stefan Waggershausen & Victor Laszlo "Mon vieux" Lââm & Jean-Jacques Goldman"Tu es mon autre" Lara Fabian & Maurane"Nooit meer een morgen" Marco Borsato & Twarres"Wspomnienie" Anna Maria Jopek & Michał Żebrowski"Tu trouveras" Natasha St-Pier & Pascal Obispo "One" U2 & Mary J. Blige"I Don't Know Much" Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville "Where The White Roses Grow" Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave "One Sweet World" Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men"Private Emotions" Meja & Ricky Marin & Meja "Club Song" Linda Király & Pain Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
SimplyCeline Posted September 22, 2008 at 04:37 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 04:37 PM I have no idead about duets. None come to my mind at this moment. I adore solo music. I did very much that duet Vic sent me the other day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTzAMgYRA9U Reba's voice is hauting. Just haunting and makes an oversung stupid ballad into an amazing aria of true emotions. I loved that. Never heard of Reba except from something that Bette Midler said about her on one of her concerts. At the moment I am loving this duet with Dolly Parton and Julio Iglesias, When you tell me that you love me. It is so much better than the tripe Westlife and Diana produced. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-EEuyss-U Quote
celineargento Posted September 22, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 04:48 PM I like Tina Turner with Eros Ramazzotti in "Cose della vita"...amazing duet Quote
Dionesque Posted September 29, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 07:36 PM I didn't knew this Reba girl but she sounds really nice together with Kelly! Thanks for sharing, Seba! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:49 PM Now that you are talking about Reba, I was apprehensive when I heard she was going to include a duet with Justin Timberlake on her "Duets" CD, but "The Only Promise That Remains" is a very beautiful song: Quote
frana Posted September 29, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 09:11 PM Hi everyone Amazing Duets for me are : Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli - The Prayer LeAnn Rimes & Bon Jovi - Til Were Aint Stranger Celine Dion & Il Divo - I Believe in You ( Je Crois en Toi ) Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston - Whe You Believe Celine Dion & Frank Sinatra - All The Way Anggun & David Hallyday - Garde-moi Anastacia & Eros Ramazzotti - I Belong To You Celine Dion & Garou - Sous le Vent Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
Gr8estReward Posted September 30, 2008 at 01:48 AM Posted September 30, 2008 at 01:48 AM (edited) To be honest, I'm not that crazy about duets. I think I expect way too much of them, specially when both artists are talented. That "high standard" came out as the "Waste of talent" topicI'm pretty shocked on how many people love "Tell Him" with La Streisand. I don't hate the song, but I truly believe it could've been way better So, stop chatting, here are my fav duets: * "Sueños" - Diego Torres & Julieta Venegas* "Everything I do (I do it for you)" - / live duet / Bryan Adams & Celine* "Don't let the sun come down on me" - George Michael & Elton John* "La tortura" - Shakira & Alejandro Sanz* "Pa'bailar" - Bajofondo feat. Julieta Venegas That's all for now,saludosGD (just in case Sebastian was wondering) Hey, what about Josh and Celine? Their The Prayer is the best duet ever!!I sooooooo can't wait for them to record a NEW song together...it just HAS to happen!ADORE them both beyond belief!! Edited September 30, 2008 at 01:49 AM by Gr8estReward Quote ~ Cristen http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z71/Leapa1523/joshandceline.jpg
Libeck528 Posted September 30, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted September 30, 2008 at 03:46 AM Rufus Wainwright and Ben Folds, Careless Whispers WOW!!! Quote Wake up everybody no more sleeping in bedNo more backward thinking time for thinking aheadThe world has changed so very muchFrom what it used to beThere is so much hatred war and povertyWake up all the teachers time to teach a new wayMaybe then they'll listen to what you have to sayCause they're the ones who's coming up and the world is in their handsWhen you teach the children teach them the best you can.The world won't get no better if we just let it beThe world won't get no better we gotta change itSo make a change www.thehungersite.comhttp://i38.tinypic.com/i72wyq.jpgGracias a mi amiga, Emily!
freakyali Posted October 1, 2008 at 04:23 PM Posted October 1, 2008 at 04:23 PM I would add: summertime - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
daSinga Posted October 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted October 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM Hi, everybody! I guess I have a tough time deciding on favorites. Especially because as a performer myself, I don't like listening to and performing the same songs all the time -- especially because I'm always on the look out for new material. And what may be my favorite songs to listen to aren't necessarily my favorite to sing (and vice versa). Some of my favorite duets:"I Belong To You" Anastacia & Eros Ramazzotti"J'irai ou Tu Iras" Céline & JJ Goldman"Summer Nights" from Grease -- yes an old one, but it's always fun to sing, especially when we change the words around a bit."Don't Give Up" Kate Bush & Peter Gabriel"Woman In Chains" Tears For Fears & Oleta Adams Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment, and I have a headache. Sorry. I DO really like "I Belong To You", though. I've decided if I can ever find a guy to sing Eros' part, I might just have to marry the guy so he won't get away. lol ~~Bren Quote www.myspace.com/brendahebertdaSinga.crazyguyonabike.comhttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=224a385...81da97097d23741 My Celine Karaoke files on Mediafirehttp://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=224a385...18150a18fd00bfb My mediafire folder with recordings of me singing!
shih-tzu Posted December 4, 2010 at 02:21 PM Posted December 4, 2010 at 02:21 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98J1jUJluso http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAtT3_qLoI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-EbQ0bz-Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uRfEeNgqG4 Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
ddmone99 Posted December 5, 2010 at 02:29 AM Posted December 5, 2010 at 02:29 AM Celine & Andrea: The PrayerCeline & Barbra: Tell HimReba McIntire & Brooks and Dunn: Cowgirls Don't Cry (I love country music!) Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
ddmone99 Posted December 5, 2010 at 02:30 AM Posted December 5, 2010 at 02:30 AM I would add: summertime - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis ArmstrongI Love your signature!!!!! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
RLAAMJR. Posted December 6, 2010 at 02:43 AM Posted December 6, 2010 at 02:43 AM you forgot: Tell Him by Celine and BarbraI'm Your Angel by Celine and R. KellyOne Sweet day By Mariah and Boyz 2 men Quote
shorty Posted January 2, 2011 at 06:06 PM Posted January 2, 2011 at 06:06 PM (edited) My faves are Dolly Parton & Nora Jones -The grass is blueNeil Diamond & Natalie Maines - Another day (that the time forgot)Celine & Garou- Sous le ventJames Taylor & Dixie Chicks - Carolina in my mindOlivia Newton-John & Andy Gibb -Rest your love on me ( old but beautiful )Olivia Newton -John & David Campbell- I will be right hereBette Middler & Wynonna Jude -The Rose Edited January 2, 2011 at 06:19 PM by shorty Quote
marcolino Posted January 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM Posted January 20, 2011 at 11:36 PM just one last dance sarah connor feat. natural cose della vita eros ramazzotti feat. tina turnerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZf_lo0Ux_8 Quote Facebook--> Marco MeyerYoutube --> marcolino180Msn --> marcolino180@hotmail.it
RLAAMJR. Posted January 22, 2011 at 07:43 AM Posted January 22, 2011 at 07:43 AM If I Never Knew YouOur Lips Are Sealed by Hilary and Haylie Duff Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:30 PM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:30 PM Hi everybody !! Some of my favorite duets are (besides all of Celine's): Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey - When You BelieveLuther Vandross & Mariah Carey - Endless LoveTina Arena & Marc Anthony - I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving YouTina Turner & Eros Ramazzotti - Cosas De La VidaLaura Pausini & Andrea Bocelli - VivereWhitney Houston & Mary J Blige - Ain't No WayWhitney Houston & Cece Winans - Count On MeU2 & Mary J. Blige - OneFreddy Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - BarcelonaMercedes Sosa & Diego Torres - Zamba Para Olvidarte (spanish) There are so many !!! I can't remember everyone of them... But I'd be adding more to my list later... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
rakesh Posted May 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM Posted May 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM Barbra Streisand & Bryan Adams - I Finally Found Someone Babyface & Mariah Carey - Everytime I Close My EyesBabyface & Jon B - Someone To Love Céline Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty & the Beast :wub: Céline Dion & Josh Groban - The Prayer [Live Version]Céline Dion & Il Divo - I Believe In You Mariah Carey & Dru Hill - The Beautiful Ones :wub: {for me, her best cover to date} Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day Mariah Carey & Wanye Morris - I'll Be There [Live @ MSG Version]Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston - When You BelieveMariah Carey & Luther Vandross - Endless Love Mariah Carey & John Legend - With You I'm Born Again [Live Version] Mariah Carey & The-Dream - My LoveMariah Carey & Usher - How Much Janet Jackson, Herb Albert & Lisa Keith - Making Love In The Rain :wub: Josh Groban & Sarah Brightman - There for Me [Live Version] Alicia Keys & Tony! Toni! Tone! - Diary Aretha Franklin & Luther Vandross - Doctor's Orders Duet Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine Donna Lewis & Richard Marx - At The Beginning Billy Currington & Michael McDonald - She's Got A Way With Me Billy Currington & Shania Twain - Party for Two Carrie Underwood & Brad Paisley - Oh Love David Archuleta & Kara DioGuardi - To Be With You Jessica Simpson & Nick Lechey - Where You Are Katharine McPhee & Jason Reeves - Terrified LeAnn Rimes & Ronan Keating - Last Thing On My Mind Nicole Kidman & Evan McGregor - Come What May Patti Labelle & Michael Bolton - We're Not Making Love Patti Labelle & Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time [Live @ Divas Live] Ricky Martin & Meja - Private Emotion Shanice & Jon Secada - If I never knew you Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time To Say Goodbye Kelly Clarkson & Justin Guarini - Timeless Tina Arena & Kane Alexander - Timeless Trisha Yearwood & Keith Urban - Let The Wind Chase You Whitney Houston & Jermaine Jackson: If you say my eyes are beautifulWhitney houston & George Michael - If I Told You That Quote
Haheather Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:11 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:11 AM I have a REALLY good one!! Celine Dion . . . and . . . Celine Dion Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:17 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:17 AM ^^^lol !! Alicia Keys & Jay Z - Empire State Of MindWhitney Houston & Enrique Iglesias - Could I Have This Kiss ForeverAbel Pintos & Marcela Morelo - Aventura (spanish)Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliott - Car WashChristina Aguilera & Lil'Kim - Can't Hold Us Down Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:17 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:17 AM (Everything I Do) I Do it For You-Celine and Bryan Adams at Taratata Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:44 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 02:44 AM More: Peter Cetera & Cher - After AllJosh Groban & The Corrs - Canto Alla VitaLaura Pausini & Juanes - Mi Libre CanciónLauryn Hill & Tanya Blount - His Eyes Is On The SparrowAlejandro Sanz feat Alicia Keys - Looking For ParadiseAndrea Bocelli & Martha Sanchez - Vivo Per Lei Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:43 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:43 AM I would like to include the duet "If You Walk Away" by Sharon Cuneta and i forgot the male singer. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:36 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 06:36 AM Also: Christina Aguilera & Andrea Bocelli - Somos NoviosDavid Bowie & Freddie Mercury - Under PressurePuff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing YouAretha Franklin & Annie Lennox - Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
JasonFromTheMoon Posted May 12, 2011 at 01:48 AM Posted May 12, 2011 at 01:48 AM Love Is - Vanessa Williams & Brian McKnight October Sky - Vanessa Williams & Javier Colon With You I'm Born Again - Vanessa Williams & George Benson If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful - Whitney Houston & Jermaine Jackson Somewhere Out There - Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram There For Me - Sarah Brightman & Jose Cura Le Cose Della Vita - Eros Ramazzotti & Tina Turner I Have a Love/One Hand, One Heart - Barbra Streisand & Johnny Mathis And ALL of Celine's duets! Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
RLAAMJR. Posted May 12, 2011 at 02:11 AM Posted May 12, 2011 at 02:11 AM If I Never Knew You by Jon Secada and Shanice Whenever There Is Love by Summer Donna and Bruce Roberts It's All Coming Back To Me Now by meatloaf and Marion Raven Nobody Wants To Be Lonely by Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera and one of my favorite duets: Scream by Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.