Jour053103 Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:24 PM Posted September 4, 2008 at 11:24 PM I would totally LOVE CELINE AND SANTANA do a duet!!! I THINK IT WOULD ROCK!!!! GO FOR IT CELINE!!! Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
VintageCeline Posted September 5, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted September 5, 2008 at 01:41 PM woow! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Jacqui Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:39 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:39 AM Interesting. I don't like his music at all, but I can imagine it would be a big hit! Quote
disadiva Posted September 6, 2008 at 12:04 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 12:04 PM OMG I would love a duet between them Santana is amazing guitarist i think the worlds greatest because he´s won 8 Grammy´s. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
aicee Posted September 8, 2008 at 01:01 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 01:01 PM Cool as it seems. I guess EOM has made new opportunity for Celine. Quote
beautyroses Posted September 8, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 04:50 PM oh,I hope they work together I like santana,and his work Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Kyle_Jared Posted September 8, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 07:17 PM A Santana duet would be AWESOME! He works magic with artists! Plus it could earn Celine some serious airplay on more than just AC stations---HOT AC formatts love him. AND maybe even some long lost Grammy love--- Quote
CelineHayatiAna Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:51 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:51 AM it would be awesome!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.