Salla Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted August 31, 2008 at 09:00 AM Hi everyone! I've come to the point in my fandom, that I'm willing to sell some parts of my collection. These need a new loving home badly, cause they're just sitting in boxes in my tiny apartment. (plus I need some money so I can pay for my New York/Céline trip! ) Nothing is very rare, but hopefully there's something you guys might like and give a new home to! First up: POSTERS http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5414/28861624op8.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8756/79123532il9.jpg http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8400/77208387cm1.jpg http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3611/61186446hf8.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9642/3ace4.jpgthere's a scratch on her nose. http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1055/66910221go9.jpgThis is a poster a friend of mine tore off some wall in Berlin. LOL close up:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6540/4azq4.jpg All the above are the normal poster size, like I dunno A1? http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6198/18474225ji7.jpgThis one is smaller than the others, maybe A3 size and it has a little tear at the bottom. Please PM me if you want to make an offer or have any questions! p.s. I'll be posting more items later on! Quote
Salla Posted August 31, 2008 at 04:36 PM Author Posted August 31, 2008 at 04:36 PM http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Sallasi/forsale.jpg1. magnets2. jigsaw puzzle3. calendars from different years(lots of great pics you can use as posters etc.)4. t-shirts (all size Large or X-Large, quite small sizes, though.) http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b277/Sallasi/forsale2.jpg5. books (better pics of these and more to come later)6. mouse pad7. alarm clock (a new day)8. tote bag Quote
Salla Posted August 31, 2008 at 05:08 PM Author Posted August 31, 2008 at 05:08 PM POSTCARDS http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9093/85716638rf7.jpg If you wanna see better photos of these or anything else, let me know! And if you buy a lot I'll give you a discount. Quote
Salla Posted September 4, 2008 at 07:20 PM Author Posted September 4, 2008 at 07:20 PM PERFUMES etc. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5927/img3028bf7.jpgNotes and Spring in Paris still available! Both 30ml. Never been used. http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2478/img3029vm0.jpgEnchanting box. Eau De Toilette 15ml. Shower gel 75ml. Never been used.The other side has a photo of Céline on it. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/640/img3034mi3.jpgShower gel 200ml. Never been used. PM me if interested! Quote
Dionesque Posted September 5, 2008 at 11:02 PM Posted September 5, 2008 at 11:02 PM Hey Salla! I'm interested in the tote bag with Celine logo on it! How much you want for it?? Also, can you send me some pics of the t-shirts you have for sale privately?? And a list of the books that you want to get rid of?? Looking forward to your PM! Hugs Barbara Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
destin139 Posted September 22, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 08:59 PM Hey Salla! I'm interested in the postcards you have - how many do you have and how much would you be willing to sell the whole lot to me for?? Also, I love the look of the bag too so if Barbara doesn't end up with it - let me know how much you want to sell that for too!! I can't believe you're getting rid of so much wonderful Celine memrabilia but I hope you get enough money to fund your trip to see her in America!! Hope to hear from you soon!!Amy x Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Shesings2me Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:14 PM So sorry, but I've already made an offer on the postcards, the posters, the magnets, the puzzle, and the perfumes (Notes and Spring in Paris). Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
destin139 Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:54 PM oh well, never mind!! hopefully i'll get lucky some other time!! its also probs quite good for me - i need to stop spending money on Celine!! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Salla Posted September 24, 2008 at 09:04 PM Author Posted September 24, 2008 at 09:04 PM BOOKS: *Real-life reader biography-Celine Dion-International, Award-Winning Recording Artist by Melanie Cole*Celine Dion -Falling Into You by Barry Grills*A Voice and A Dream - the Celine Dion Story by Richard Crouse*Celine Dion -Let's Talk About Love by Jeremy Dean*Celine Dion -Tour De Force by Georges-Hébert Germain*Celine Dion: Behind The Fairytale by Ian Halperin Will post photos if you would like to see them! Also MAGAZINES: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5873/mag1zk5.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4133/mag2om2.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7692/mag3rw7.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4370/mag4wx7.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2927/mag5en6.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4811/mag6hp1.jpg http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4373/mag7ci7.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7079/mag8it9.jpg http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1489/mag9vw6.jpg http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/605/mag10nr5.jpg http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9012/mag121zn5.jpg http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6435/mag12ak7.jpg http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5881/mag13mn0.jpg http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2769/mag14yl4.jpg http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3660/mag15bt0.jpg http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7565/mag16ty7.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/980/mag23ze2.jpg http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9964/mag22oe1.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2681/mag21wa4.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2254/mag20bd9.jpg http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9374/mag19ye3.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6162/mag18uh9.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5012/mag17yi7.jpg Again, PM me if interested! Quote
Salla Posted September 24, 2008 at 09:12 PM Author Posted September 24, 2008 at 09:12 PM Hey Salla! I'm interested in the postcards you have - how many do you have and how much would you be willing to sell the whole lot to me for?? Also, I love the look of the bag too so if Barbara doesn't end up with it - let me know how much you want to sell that for too!! I can't believe you're getting rid of so much wonderful Celine memrabilia but I hope you get enough money to fund your trip to see her in America!! Hope to hear from you soon!!Amy x I know, I wasn't really sure about this at first, but then I thought about it and was like, oookay, I need money, I need some space and I need to figure out where to storage all this if and when I move abroad, and really, I feel bad that all these things are just sitting in boxes, when someone else would surely appreciate them more! That's what I told myself and feel a lot better about selling everything. haha. Also, there are some things I would NEVER get rid of as they have a special meaning to me. Quote
Dionesque Posted September 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted September 24, 2008 at 10:36 PM Oh my gosh, sooo many magazines!! I would need most of them but magazines are always so heavy when it comes to shipping... *sigh* Hehe, no way - I will deffinitely take the bag! That's for sure! And one of the t-shirts and some books. I've just sent you more infos in my e-mail... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Salla Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM Author Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:53 PM Hey everyone! Let me know if you have PMd me or emailed me and still haven't heard back from me. Life's been hectic lately and I've been sucking at keeping track of all the messages. Just PM/email me again and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible! Quote
Salla Posted December 21, 2008 at 07:13 PM Author Posted December 21, 2008 at 07:13 PM Hey everybody! Just added a bunch of stuff for sale! CLICK HERE! I will more than likely be adding stuff during the next week, so stay tuned! Quote
martyCéline Posted December 29, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted December 29, 2008 at 01:27 PM Hey everybody! Just added a bunch of stuff for sale! CLICK HERE! I will more than likely be adding stuff during the next week, so stay tuned! hello!!!! i'm very interested in your collection!!!!! if you stil have something, contact me!!!! Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4384/firmamartygm6.jpg Tu es comme le vent qui fait chanter les violons, et emporte loin le parfum de roses.. Ma seule vérité, mon reve défendu, mon unique ésperance.. Tu es la seule musique qui fait danser les étoiles sur les dunes.. Céline je t'aime.. tu es mon idéal, la plus grande étoile, mon modèle, la plus belle, et je voudrais ressembler à ton portrait fidèle.. PARIS 19 MAI ...MILAN 3 JUILLET ...MONTREAL 12, 14 et 15 FEVRIER ... j'étais là!!!!!! 14 février.. j'ai rencontré céline!!!!!!!! merci céline, je t'aime si fort.. céline l'italie est ici pour toi!!!!!!!
LaDiva Posted December 31, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted December 31, 2008 at 03:31 AM Do you have still the posters? One or two? Or all? Please contact me Quote http://i41.tinypic.com/dqhx7d.jpg
Salla Posted January 1, 2009 at 09:04 PM Author Posted January 1, 2009 at 09:04 PM SINGLES for sale: [catalog numbers] The Power Of Love [36K 77230]Live(For The One I Love) [COL 6689662000]I Drove All Night [COL 673560 1/6735601000]All By Myself [COL 01- 663540- 17]Immortality [666168 2]The Reason (Album version, Be The Man(On This Night), Make You Happy, With This Tear) [665381 2]The Reason (Album version, Cherche Encore, Lovin' Proof, The Christmas Song) [665381 5]One Heart [673941 2]That's The Way It Is Promo single [sAMPCS 0078821000]I'm Your Angel [COL 666591 2]That's The Way It Is [COL 668255 2]A New Day Has Come (3 different versions of ANDHC and Prayer) [COL 672393 2]A new Day Has Come (ANDHC album edit, Sous Le Vent, Misled + Misled video) [672503 5]Misled [662649 2]Goodbye's The Saddest Word [COL 673271 2] Will be posting photos in the photobucket album soon. PM me if interested in any! Quote
sandceline Posted January 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM Posted January 2, 2009 at 11:25 AM Hello Salla, I would like to say if you have this Canadian Magazine because I rechearch it since so long time !!!! Collector's Edition Celine Dion la Vie d'une Légende You can write to me in private if you want or here ... Sandrine Quote
Salla Posted January 4, 2009 at 03:59 PM Author Posted January 4, 2009 at 03:59 PM Sorry Sandrine, I don't have that magazine. Uploaded photos of the singles here: http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/s...Celine%20stuff/ Quote
Salla Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:46 PM Author Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:46 PM Added a few more things and marked the things that are already sold: http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/s...Celine%20stuff/ Will be adding more later on! Quote
Salla Posted January 8, 2009 at 12:28 PM Author Posted January 8, 2009 at 12:28 PM Updated the album and added A New Day... necklace and earrings for sale! http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/s...Celine%20stuff/ Quote
sandceline Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:37 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 09:37 PM Salla, I sent to you an MP because I'm very interesting by the postacard, singles and two magazines. I'm waiting your message. Good nightSandrine Quote
Salla Posted January 18, 2009 at 03:15 PM Author Posted January 18, 2009 at 03:15 PM Added a few more things for sale! Also, I re-arranged the album so that the things that are still on sale come up first and marked the items that are already sold. http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/s...Celine%20stuff/ PM me if interested in anything and we'll discuss prices and such! Quote
[Alex] Posted January 18, 2009 at 04:11 PM Posted January 18, 2009 at 04:11 PM I got the DVD few days ago! Forgot to PM you, thanks so much! Its great! Quote http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9782/myweekwithmarilynpremje.jpg
Salla Posted January 18, 2009 at 05:53 PM Author Posted January 18, 2009 at 05:53 PM I'm glad you like it! Quote
Salla Posted January 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM Author Posted January 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM Added 9 more things tonight! Will be adding a black and white Celine "blanket" as soon as I get the chance to take a photo of it. Quote
Salla Posted January 23, 2009 at 04:19 PM Author Posted January 23, 2009 at 04:19 PM I thought I had already sold the shower gel and the Enchanting box, but I just found them today! haha. Added them to the album! http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo259/s...Celine%20stuff/ A few more things coming up this weekend! Quote
L'amour Posted January 23, 2009 at 06:49 PM Posted January 23, 2009 at 06:49 PM salla does the enchanting box include the promotional cd?thanks ps in that case i want it!!! Quote http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1p0d5-0F...jgecDjqykxhCXZu MY LOVE...See I would share my whole life with you Would you do the same for me? I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me?
Bellamy Posted January 23, 2009 at 07:03 PM Posted January 23, 2009 at 07:03 PM Salla, you should have added everything before I made my purchase. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
adoreceline Posted January 23, 2009 at 08:16 PM Posted January 23, 2009 at 08:16 PM Hey, I'm very interested in the All the way-Berlin poster. Is it still available?And the A new day...Pullover pleasePlease PM me very soon :-) Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Salla Posted January 23, 2009 at 09:21 PM Author Posted January 23, 2009 at 09:21 PM salla does the enchanting box include the promotional cd?thanks ps in that case i want it!!! No promotional CD. Salla, you should have added everything before I made my purchase. I know! I'm so sorry! I keep finding things I didn't even remember owning! I'm so horribly unorganized it's not even funny! Hey, I'm very interested in the All the way-Berlin poster. Is it still available?And the A new day...Pullover pleasePlease PM me very soon :-) PMd you. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.