Jump to content

Celine with the Jonas Brothers!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I prefer her picture with the HSM girls :P . Come on Céline, I want a duet with Ahsley Tisdale so bad! :D :kicking:

Are you serious? Ew i dont .. :sick:

 

Of course, I'm not joking :P . I want her to sing a duet with Sharpay and the Sharpettes like her rearranged version of You Are The Music In Me :mdr:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
i badly want a picture of Celine with Zac"my man" Efron :wub2: :P Edited by dhena
Posted
I prefer her picture with the HSM girls :P . Come on Céline, I want a duet with Ahsley Tisdale so bad! :D :kicking:

Are you serious? Ew i dont .. :sick:

 

Of course, I'm not joking :P . I want her to sing a duet with Sharpay and the Sharpettes like her rearranged version of You Are The Music In Me :mdr:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

And dont forget theres the song she just HAS TO SING with Sharpay that is 'Fabulous'

hahaahha! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Posted (edited)
I prefer her picture with the HSM girls :P . Come on Céline, I want a duet with Ahsley Tisdale so bad! :D :kicking:

Are you serious? Ew i dont .. :sick:

 

Of course, I'm not joking :P . I want her to sing a duet with Sharpay and the Sharpettes like her rearranged version of You Are The Music In Me :mdr:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

And dont forget theres the song she just HAS TO SING with Sharpay that is 'Fabulous'

hahaahha! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

Sure that would be cool! :sofunny: And instead of her brother Ryan Evans at the pink piano we could place René instead, with his blue shaded eyeglasses :P :mdr:

 

She wants fabulous

That is her simple request

All things fabulous

Bigger and better and best

She needs something

Inspiring

To help her get along

She needs a little fabulous

Is that so wrong?

 

:P

Edited by Gonzalillo

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
I prefer her picture with the HSM girls :P . Come on Céline, I want a duet with Ahsley Tisdale so bad! :D :kicking:

Are you serious? Ew i dont .. :sick:

 

Of course, I'm not joking :P . I want her to sing a duet with Sharpay and the Sharpettes like her rearranged version of You Are The Music In Me :mdr:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

And dont forget theres the song she just HAS TO SING with Sharpay that is 'Fabulous'

hahaahha! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

Sure that would be cool! :sofunny: And instead of her brother Ryan Evans at the pink piano we could place René instead, with his blue shaded eyeglasses :P :mdr:

 

She wants fabulous

That is her simple request

All things fabulous

Bigger and better and best

She needs something

Inspiring

To help her get along

She needs a little fabulous

Is that so wrong?

 

:P

I can see it now :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Posted

hahahah if you guys have seen hsm 3 i would love to see Celine and Rene sing the duet, "I want it allllll"

 

just part of the song...

"I Want It All! I want it, I want it, I want it! (I WANT IT ALLL)

The fame and the fortune and more!

I want it all! I want it, I want it

I gotta have my star on the door

You want the world nothing less, all the glam and the press

Only giving you the best to use.

I WANT IT ALL!

Paris!

London!

Rome!

Toronto!

LA!

Sidney!

Buenos Aires!

Tokyo!

Moscow!

Bollywood!

Hollywood!

NEW YORK CITY!!

WE WANT IT ALL!!"

 

Kinda like she's touring the world! She wants it all!!! haha ok sorry im done haha

"Let me be the one to love you more..."
Posted

My god they are three exceptionally hairy teenagers..

 

:wtf:

I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...

30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland

15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA

 

Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x

Posted
hahahah if you guys have seen hsm 3 i would love to see Celine and Rene sing the duet, "I want it allllll"

 

just part of the song...

"I Want It All! I want it, I want it, I want it! (I WANT IT ALLL)

The fame and the fortune and more!

I want it all! I want it, I want it

I gotta have my star on the door

You want the world nothing less, all the glam and the press

Only giving you the best to use.

I WANT IT ALL!

Paris!

London!

Rome!

Toronto!

LA!

Sidney!

Buenos Aires!

Tokyo!

Moscow!

Bollywood!

Hollywood!

NEW YORK CITY!!

WE WANT IT ALL!!"

 

Kinda like she's touring the world! She wants it all!!! haha ok sorry im done haha

 

hahaha

omg i watched it

 

lmao

that would be so funny

 

shoot they got it all :sofunny:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...