JP Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:11 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:11 AM Here's a picture that my dear friend Yannick took before the soundcheck of the 15th, around 5, when she came in into the Bell Centre. She sign a few autographs and then fans start to scream at each other, the war was on and then someone kick the car so she stop signing and she went inside.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
celinevegas Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM Posted February 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM It no prete not attention has the photo!: (Then, all it has cause of certain persons who like coming to point out by Céline while they already have ALL they from his part, but do not leave the chance to the others... It is so pity, we too would indeed like to live ONLY moments with Céline, as some one been able to credit note we ask not much.. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:39 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:39 AM Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/ Quote ~J O E Y~
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:23 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:23 AM I can see Tam :http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3581/3312290763_293e8ae841_b_d.jpg thanks Joey great pictures!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
autumnskies00 Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:26 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 04:26 AM Here's a picture that my dear friend Yannick took before the soundcheck of the 15th, around 5, when she came in into the Bell Centre. She sign a few autographs and then fans start to scream at each other, the war was on and then someone kick the car so she stop signing and she went inside.. I was right next to the car and I don't remember that happening. There were a lot of fans, I just don't think she was able to sign everyones because she was running late. It could've been the other side of the car though. Who knows. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
celinevegas Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:58 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 06:58 AM Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/I have just seen myself on one of your photos!!!That this: http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8760/3312282949086e3f13b7.jpg I am the person up behind Céline at the top blue and black!!! AHHH!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
tahitiCELINEfan Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:09 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:09 AM I can see Tam :http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3581/3312290763_293e8ae841_b_d.jpg thanks Joey great pictures!! hahahaha yeah that's us!!! thanx Joey!! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:14 AM Posted February 27, 2009 at 09:14 AM Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/thanks for the pictures, Joey! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
kerche Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:15 PM Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/thanks for the pictures, Joey! LOL!!! Awesome Vegas sign, Nano!!!!!! Quote - Kerry -
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM (edited) Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/thanks for the pictures, Joey! LOL!!! Awesome Vegas sign, Nano!!!!!! lol..I didn't mean to attach that picture. oh well.. yeah..I made 2 really stupid signs and I can't believe I actually showed those to Celine Edited February 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
kerche Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:23 PM LOL!!! Awesome Vegas sign, Nano!!!!!! lol..I didn't mean to attach that picture. oh well.. yeah..I made 2 really stupid signs and I can't believe I actually showed those to Celine I'm sure I would've discovered your sign anyways!! HeheThe signs are not stupid at all!!! and I'm glad you showed it to Celine.She just needs a push to remind her to head back there Quote - Kerry -
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:24 PM (edited) LOL!!! Awesome Vegas sign, Nano!!!!!! lol..I didn't mean to attach that picture. oh well.. yeah..I made 2 really stupid signs and I can't believe I actually showed those to Celine The signs are not stupid at all!!! well..have you seen the other one. omg. Edited February 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
kerche Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM LOL!!! Awesome Vegas sign, Nano!!!!!! lol..I didn't mean to attach that picture. oh well.. yeah..I made 2 really stupid signs and I can't believe I actually showed those to Celine I'm sure I would've discovered your sign anyways!! HeheThe signs are not stupid at all!!! and I'm glad you showed it to Celine. well..have you seen the other one. omg. Nope - but you got me all curious now!!!! Quote - Kerry -
celinedream Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:35 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 02:35 PM trust me the other one is even funnier !! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
nano Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:31 PM Posted February 27, 2009 at 05:31 PM hahah!!! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celinenvegas Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:00 AM Posted March 2, 2009 at 02:00 AM Here is the link for the pics I took on Feb 14th & 15th. Hope you all like them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeydec21/thanks for the pictures, Joey! You're welcome Nano!! Glad u liked them. I gotta find another photo site though, I need to put up my other pics from the other shows I went to. Quote ~J O E Y~
florisd Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:35 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:35 PM here's some italian pics and a video of i'm alive that you can download here :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TUFQKBPD Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
Teodora Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:45 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 07:45 PM Your last photo is amazing! Quote
Koolan Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:04 PM Posted March 2, 2009 at 09:04 PM Can you share the HQ version? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Jacqui Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:41 AM Woah. That just totally made me stop what I was doing LOL. Thanks for posting, everyone Quote
florisd Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:47 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 01:47 PM Can you share the HQ version? I have to ask to Anthony my friend of italian section cause she took that pic :wub: , as soon as possible surely she will post it! :clap: Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
maxceline Posted March 3, 2009 at 02:43 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 02:43 PM Anthony is the girl with Canon Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
florisd Posted March 3, 2009 at 03:09 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 03:09 PM Anthony is the girl with Canon It's not the girl with Canon but Nikon Professional ^_^ ^_^ She's great!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
florisd Posted March 3, 2009 at 03:53 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 03:53 PM Other pics from italian fans :clap: :clap: Quote Frankfurt am main 14 juin 2008Montréal 12-14-15 fevriér 2009 - l'Italie est ici pour toi!Las Vegas 15-16-19 march 2011http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pngVisita CelineDionItalia.com
anthony Posted March 4, 2009 at 03:04 AM Posted March 4, 2009 at 03:04 AM http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8020/p1140760.jpgit's this al right!!!!! hope you like it!!!!it's incredible, she's amazing Quote CELINE YOU'RE MY LIFEL'Italie est ici pour toi!!!!!!
anthony Posted March 4, 2009 at 03:06 AM Posted March 4, 2009 at 03:06 AM http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2171/p1140759.jpghere's the second one Quote CELINE YOU'RE MY LIFEL'Italie est ici pour toi!!!!!!
Shesings2me Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:11 AM Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:11 AM Thanks for the AWESOME pics, everyone! You rock my world, as usual! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
takeachance Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:44 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:44 PM http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8020/p1140760.jpgit's this al right!!!!! hope you like it!!!!it's incredible, she's amazing Woooo, that photo is WOW!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Teodora Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:05 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:05 PM Great photos Anthony! How did you manage to shoot with a DSLR? And like the other said, could you post the HQ versions (full size, that is)? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.