celinerific Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:16 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:16 AM Hey... Can anyone tell me what the gift shop is like and where it's located, so that I have kind of a vague idea? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
saidalo88 Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:40 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:40 AM i have one or two tickets Celine DION in Centre BEll this sunday at 20H00 best price : 99$ section bleu Quote
JP Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:26 AM Author Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:26 AM (edited) The show tonight was awesome!!Celine's voice was really in shape! My stepfather notice that Celine look tired, i didn't saw that.. Oh, and someone took me by the arms by behing really strong during "J'irai ou tu iras" to make sit me, i had marks and still could feel it the next 7-8 songs.. So i didn't really enjoy my show.. BastardI told him: you should buy the DVD for 20$ instead of a ticket at 200$ dumbass There was a great moment during S'il suffisait d'aimer!! Someone give flowers to Celine, took it and the girl took Celine's hand. The girl was crying and try to kiss Celine.. Celine stop the song and tell us that his emotions, his loved for her, that was exactly how she feel for us.. Was so great! And during his first speech she also talk about Quebec concert, how great it was and that she was still on that party mood! Next show, September 1st! And BTW, i record Destin, Alone, Show Must Go On and S'il Suffisait d'aimer Edited August 26, 2008 at 04:42 AM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Celine_2533 Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:40 AM There was a great moment during S'il suffisait d'aimer!! Someone give flowers to Celine, took it and the girl took Celine's hand. The girl was crying and try to kiss Celine.. Celine stop the song and tell us that his emotions, his loved for her, that was exactly how she feel for us.. Was so great! wow!!! do you have video or pic? Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
MPooh Posted August 26, 2008 at 12:57 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 12:57 PM Oh, and someone took me by the arms by behing really strong during "J'irai ou tu iras" to make sit me, i had marks and still could feel it the next 7-8 songs.. So i didn't really enjoy my show.. BastardI told him: you should buy the DVD for 20$ instead of a ticket at 200$ dumbass Some people need to understand that when you go to a concert, no matter who it is, the artist in question EXPECTS the audience to be on their feet, clap their hands and enjoy the show!! I mean it's not like you're sitting in your living room for God's sake!! I was told to sit down at both shows I went to...and I didn't!! Screw it, I paid the money, it's a concert and I AM allowed to be on my feet! Quote
Annalicious Posted August 26, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 01:23 PM I am surprised to hear that being it's Montreal. Everybody was standing for more than half the concert in my section on the 15th, even little old people. Of course you shouldn't stand for the slow parts where almost everyone in the stadium is sitting but I would expect people to be more enthusiastic there. Quote
Jacqui Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:04 PM I hope you had fun!!! Does she have bruises? Seems like it could've hurt enough to make bruises. Quote
JP Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:44 PM Author Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:44 PM Alone - August 25 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
belleisabelle Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:26 PM I was there yesterday and it was awesome. It was my dream to see Céline in show, and I cried when she's appeared on stage. And I cried at the end of the show too. I would like to have more. She's look ok yesterday and she have a very strong voice. I would like to be that women come near the stage and gave a flower to Céline. I hope someday I'm gonna have the chance to see her in front of me and have an autograph from her. I love her for her talent but also for her personality. Quote
stevo Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:26 PM (edited) Love the vid, thanks!! How good is youtube!! Imagine there was no such thing! P.s WELCOME NEWBIE BELLEISABELLE!!!! Edited August 26, 2008 at 06:27 PM by stevo Quote
JP Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:32 PM Author Posted August 26, 2008 at 06:32 PM Welcome belleisabelle!! I'm glad you finally saw Celine and had a great time! The Show Must Go On - August 25 Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
nuts2you Posted August 26, 2008 at 09:23 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 09:23 PM Hey,Jp here did you sit,It looks u were really close. I have pretty good seats as well. on sept 8 show in wash dc. Quote
stevethefan Posted August 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM I just got back from Montreal a few hours ago. I went to the show last night and not surprisingly it was fantastic! As others here that went to that show have already said, it was the same set list as the other Montreal dates so far. I saw the opening act. It was some local singer that impersonates various singers. She was really good. I was not familar with all of the singers she was impersonating although I recognized Isabelle Boulay, Rhianna, Madonna and of course she did Celine which was really good. What I thought was good is she did not come out in costume as each singer, she just came out as her self (forgot her name though ) So Celine came on at about 9 pm. At the last minute I got a really good seat, East Parterre (floor) which was next to the catwalk. I was only four rows from the stage. Basically it was stage...then two rows of seating...an aisle...then two rows(which is where I sat). I was against the back wall (Est Parterre BB). One word about floor seats at this show. Personally, although my seat was good, I think I rather have been higher up in the regular sections because of the "in the round" style of the stage. There were a few times when Celine came up the catwalk and she was really close, which was especially nice when she sang "Si'l suffisait d'aimer" and some woman gave her a rose. One advantage to where I sat was that I saw a couple of interesting things during the show. I saw her personal photographer walking taking photos near me. Her main bodyguard (forgot his name) was standing about ten feet from me during various parts of the show. Also, although they may be doing this at all the shows there was definitely a pro cameraman filming near me trying to audience shots for the DVD. In fact at one point his lens was pratically in my face even though I'm not sure he ever filmed me. I wish I had brought a digital camera because at Centre Bell THEY DID NOT CHECK ANYTHING! Everyone either had a camera phone or digi cam going. I had my 1/4 megapixel Razor phone and got some pictures but I'm not sure they are that clear. The audience was pretty reserved. Although people got on their feet sometimes, when I looked around at the audience they looked like they were at home watching TV which in one sense they were since they had a lot of monitors around. I think it was terrible that someone mentioned that when they stood up at this show someone forced them to sit down. Celine looked and sounded great. She did look a little tired, but to me that's understandable with her schedule. My two favorite highlights of this show were: 1. When she started the beginning to "My Love" she sings without the musicians and the place was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. It was incredible to hear this large amount of people be so quiet (in a good way). It gave me a chill. The other moment was when I saw her body guard in an unguarded moment. Most of the time he was very seriously doing his job, staring at the audience, etc. But during one of Celine's upbeat songs near the end you could see him really enjoying it and I think he was even singing along with it! Overall it was a great show. I really went mostly to see her in her hometown and to hear her sing the french songs that are mostly omitted from the US dates. Quote
JP Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:42 AM Hey,Jp here did you sit,It looks u were really close. I have pretty good seats as well. on sept 8 show in wash dc.I was Section 122, row JNot so close of the stage but still pretty good seats! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:52 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:52 AM Hmmmm...so one could bring a digital camera in? I wish I had one Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
JP Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:24 AM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:24 AM S'il Suffisait D'aimer (A MUST WATCH) Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
bonninpili Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:35 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:35 AM (edited) Thanks for the videos and reviews! The last one is so beatiful!!! Celine was great! and is the best! What a wonderful detail for that girl Edited August 27, 2008 at 03:43 AM by bonninpili Quote
Koolan Posted August 27, 2008 at 04:20 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 04:20 AM Hmmmm...so one could bring a digital camera in? I wish I had one They do allow it. Thanks JP for the videos. I'm glad I saw the first couple of nights. My guess is most of the biggeset fans attended those earlier shows. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
JP Posted August 27, 2008 at 04:29 AM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 04:29 AM Hmmmm...so one could bring a digital camera in? I wish I had one They do allow it. Thanks JP for the videos. I'm glad I saw the first couple of nights. My guess is most of the biggeset fans attended those earlier shows.Oh yes! Only the floor were not sit.. People were pretty boring.. She didn't get a lot of full standing ovation, not more than 1-2.. And nothing special before or during My Love.. Was really better on the 1st and 2nd show! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
binsk Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:52 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:52 AM were they taping anything b/c during your Destin video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8Eq5eRgz4 ) you can see a moving camera towards the end Quote -RK
Chula Posted August 27, 2008 at 06:44 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 06:44 AM The video makes me cry. It is extremely emotional. This fan is probably the one who was able to touch Celine's hand for the longest time in the world! (1.50 minutes) Quote
maxceline Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:37 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:37 AM thanks for these wonderful videos JP! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Celine_2533 Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:47 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 10:47 AM the girl in video she make me cry She so very luckyyyy Celine I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I want to hug you..... Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
stevethefan Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:00 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:00 AM S'il Suffisait D'aimer (A MUST WATCH) <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAD7WiiJAY0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAD7WiiJAY0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Thanks for the video JP it's great! I was sitting about thirty feet away from her on the floor but I think you had a better view from your seat. Quote
stevethefan Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:02 AM Posted August 27, 2008 at 11:02 AM were they taping anything b/c during your Destin video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8Eq5eRgz4 ) you can see a moving camera towards the end There was a moving camera on wires that was used during the whole show. I'm sure it was used for the many monitors they had displayed around the arena and I'm sure it could have been for filming. I'm not sure if they use that at every show. Quote
Lizzy Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:25 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 12:25 PM S'il Suffisait D'aimer (A MUST WATCH) <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAD7WiiJAY0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAD7WiiJAY0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> Thank you JP that you kept this special moment Quote
JP Posted August 27, 2008 at 02:19 PM Author Posted August 27, 2008 at 02:19 PM Yes, i wonder about the moving camera too.. That's weird there was only one.. I guess they will also use footages from the regular camera of the Bell Centre.. They may se that one for extras So here's the speech, a little different, she speaks about Quebec Concert and Destin Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
olenka Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 03:05 PM oh my god S'il sufisait d'aimer is the best,what Celine say to girl? it so sweet,I cry when I watched this video,so sweet,so wonderful video!!!! Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
cathfan Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:31 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:31 PM Thanks for the videos, S'il Suffisait D'Aimer is awesome!!! That girl is so lucky, and Celine is SO, so sweet. Quote "remember the name, because you'll never forget the voice"
DianaLuts Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted August 27, 2008 at 05:32 PM They must have been taping something if there was a moving camera on cables in the air. Was there a warning about taping? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.