Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:05 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:05 AM Your b-day wish for him, Bellamy? An Olympic gold, yes, yes? http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/roger_federer.jpg Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:38 AM I'd say enjoy the Opening Ceremony, but don't feel disappointed if he gets nothing again. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM but don't feel disappointed if he gets nothing again.I don't have the emotional strength for that. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM I can't believe he's so young though. I always think he's at least 37. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:13 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:13 AM well, everybody thinks Celine is 50 or 60 something Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:25 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:25 AM I can't believe he's so young though. I always think he's at least 37. He was no.1 for so long so some of you tend to think that he's older than 27. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:27 AM It's like I watched him when I grew up. But he's younger than me. WTH! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:31 AM And he was at Celine's Dubai concert! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
dj4celine Posted August 28, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted August 28, 2008 at 07:45 PM How come I didn't see this thread earlier?? Quote
CelineAndRene Posted August 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM Posted August 28, 2008 at 10:52 PM How come I didn't see this thread earlier?? Same. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Prince Whiskers Posted August 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM Author Posted August 29, 2008 at 10:01 AM 'Cause Manuel hid it where it's holy. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.