Allysadreams Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:33 PM My friend keeps saying i look like her a little which i take as a compliment for sure I don't think i'm anything special so be nice please! Thankyou Allysa Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
olenka Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:54 PM you look like Celine,but you have other hair and eyes...you have nice photo Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
Allysadreams Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM Author Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM Thankyou Olenka! Your photo is very lovely Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Soloni Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:56 PM yeah you look a little like Celine... Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
Allysadreams Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:59 PM Author Posted August 7, 2008 at 09:59 PM Thankyou Soloni Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
DianaLuts Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:33 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 10:33 PM I think Celine looks way different. Maybe makeup (eye shadow and hair color/style) try to resemble Celine but otherwise. Maybe you look more like Celine in person. Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted August 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM i can see the similarities, but celine's face is more thin than yours. but yeah, u look great! and i see u are new here, WELCOME! Quote
stevethefan Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:10 AM I can definitely see the resemblance. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:31 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 12:31 AM A little bit Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 8, 2008 at 03:51 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 03:51 AM yes! you do Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:14 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:14 AM (edited) you know what? i think you look like lisa kudrow from Friends!http://myfavoritejew.com/clientimages/a74c3e57fabcf4e0980402ca1d4lisa-kudrow.jpg Edited August 8, 2008 at 04:17 AM by strk125 Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
CelineAndRene Posted August 8, 2008 at 05:24 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 05:24 AM I'm not to sure on Celine, but yes, Lisa LOL! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Koolan Posted August 8, 2008 at 07:34 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 07:34 AM You look more like Lisa! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Allysadreams Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM Author Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM Aww thanks guys Although i think i've had people say Jennifer Aniston a little but not Lisa Kudrow, she's cute though so thankyou, yay Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
Nmj Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:23 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 04:23 PM yeah i see some remblence Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 8, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 05:57 PM You look like a mix of Celine and Jennifer Aniston. Quote
Snowhite Posted August 8, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 07:01 PM You look like a mix of Celine and Jennifer Aniston. no,she is a mix of Lisa and Celine Quote
grobandion Posted August 8, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 08:21 PM As we say in Argentina "tenes un aire", which means you look a little bit like CelineSorry, but I see no similarities with Lisa Kudrow nor Rachel BTW, you should use an avatar. Leave your photo for your profile.....just my opinion saludos Quote
CelineRox Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:21 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:21 PM I don't see any resemblance Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
MusicMatch Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:29 PM I don't either, but with Lisa I do. Quote http://www.rscomp.nl/Dekking/hartje_1.gif She took my breath away the 2nd of June in AmsterdamApprends-moi tes manies, apprends-moi tes secrets..
WallsDoTalk Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:51 PM you wish....do I look like Brad Pitt? some people tell me I look like Jude Law too, but I think I am more like Jake Gyllenhall or Tom CruiseGive me a break Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:32 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:32 PM you wish....do I look like Brad Pitt? some people tell me I look like Jude Law too, but I think I am more like Jake Gyllenhall or Tom CruiseGive me a break lets be nice now and Allysadreams doesn't look like any of those people, they look like her! she's much prettier in my opinion Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
VintageCeline Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 10:53 PM Hmmm, I don't see it x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Allysadreams Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:33 AM Author Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:33 AM I never said thought i did, my friend said it. When she said that i took it as i really big compliment as to me Celine is beautiful! Like some of you all i couldn't see it either so i was just wandering. As far as using a Celine photo for my avatar and a personal one for my profile page, please reamemer i am new on here so i don't know how things work just yet, but i think it's always nice to put a face to the person your talking with. Thankyou for your input though my fellow Celine fans! Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
doveceline Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:44 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:44 AM haha, well, my frineds sometimes say i look like little celine, when she's in her childhood...... im chinese... Quote doveceline's spacewww.spaces.msn.com/jennywu84510http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/doveceline/jenny%20wu%202006/2006-4.jpg
marckvls Posted August 9, 2008 at 01:21 PM Posted August 9, 2008 at 01:21 PM You do!! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
takeachance Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 02:19 AM God you really look like her. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
CellyDee87 Posted August 10, 2008 at 07:13 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 07:13 AM I don't see the Celine resemblance at all really But I can really see the Lisa Kudrow resemblance very striking Quote
Black Kitten Posted August 10, 2008 at 08:02 AM Posted August 10, 2008 at 08:02 AM ... and i wish i am as pretty as you are Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.