I Surrender Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:11 PM http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=8G2Bgd-c3A4 later on in the video you can hear soundcheck clips from amsterdam Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
zoea2812 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:12 PM Brilliant Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
destin139 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:27 PM She's incredible! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
celine_rox Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:31 PM wow that was beautiful Quote
zoea2812 Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 09:32 PM There is nobody that compares to Celine Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
lindsey22 Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:50 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:50 PM (edited) then some of you turn around and say she doesn't have it anymore.... always count on Celine you should know that by now. Edited August 6, 2008 at 10:51 PM by lindsey22 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 10:53 PM And people think the voice is gone! Here's the proof that it's not! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
nano Posted August 7, 2008 at 05:44 AM Posted August 7, 2008 at 05:44 AM Hearing the soundcheck in Stockholm was great..I wish she would sing like that during the concert, improvising and having fun with the melody/notes. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
minniemare5 Posted August 8, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 03:56 AM Listening to these soundchecks has made me feel SO much better. The lip synching thread has really made me sad these last few days. But these clips prove that Celine is still amazing (not that I doubted her). 45 more days till I see her!!!! Quote
Shesings2me Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:49 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 09:49 AM Fun...lots of fun, thank you! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM Posted August 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM She saves her best for the soundchecks. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Lou555 Posted August 8, 2008 at 06:50 PM Posted August 8, 2008 at 06:50 PM Thanks! I enjoyed that very much! What a wonderful voice!!!! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM Posted August 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM Whoooooooooooo! That's our Celine baby. You go girl! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.