Jump to content

Thank You Vic and Bellamy


Recommended Posts

Posted
Vic was one of the creators of that channel. I was one of the first guys to join there and being very active and became operator later. :P

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

and the rest is history...

 

VH1: Behind the Forum :)

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted (edited)

i would love to hear more about it's history. :)

 

and im still wondering, is the ever famous Ramona also a member here? i love her :wub:

 

i know some people from the AND dvd. Cindy, Mathias, Kevin, and Estevam are members here. i don't know about Nano if she's Anu, but i find her pretty. i wonder if she's also a member here? :P

Edited by dhena
Posted

Of course Ramona is a member here.

 

Yes, nano is Anu, Salla is Salla, Jenni is Jenni. :lol: The Finns on forum.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Ramona is "theotherR"

 

I`m sure Anu will be flattered at your comment :D

Posted (edited)

and omg Jane, am sure u are also in the dvd?

 

"are u lonesome tonight... we're in vegas tonight... please don't cry... south africa is faaarrr....."

 

yes? :thumbsup: u look pretty too! i've watched the dvd for the millionth time last night. :P

Edited by dhena
Posted
It's like all the famous fans are on our forum. :D

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
i know some people from the AND dvd. Cindy, Mathias, Kevin, and Estevam are members here. i don't know about Nano if she's Anu, but i find her pretty. i wonder if she's also a member here? :P

lol..thanks! :shy:

Yup..I'm Anu and I'm also known as Nanu (thanks to Edwin).

And yes..I'm a member here. :laugh: :bye1:

 

Yes, nano is Anu, Salla is Salla, Jenni is Jenni. :lol: The Finns on forum.

and Lina is Elina

 

I`m sure Anu will be flattered at your comment :D

lol..I am :P

 

and omg Jane, am sure u are also in the dvd?

"are u lonesome tonight... we're in vegas tonight... please don't cry... south africa is faaarrr....."

Jane was sooo lucky, Celine doesn't sing to everybody :D

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

indeed all the famous fans...btw Estevam ...what he said to Celine in French...i feel so emotional every time I watch it...i think i identify myself with all he said to Céline.

 

anyway back to topic. This forum should be included IMO in the wikipedia article on Celine. Does anyone know how to request that?

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
Some stupid people remove our link every time others add it. I don't care about wikipedia now, most things are posted here first anyway.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Thanks for the history! :lol:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...