Jump to content

Karaoke versions of Celines songs Fake or Real


Recommended Posts

Posted
I had the pleasure of listening to some of Celines Karioke music but some of them sound different from the original backing music. How can you tell whether or not its authentic or some copied version by a band simply playing instruments. I wouldnt even know where to find authentic kariokes instead of the fake ones. I wonder if Sony release these officially or how it works. Anyone has any comments about this?
Posted

Every now and then a single is released with an instrumental track included. This happened with A World to Believe In, et S'il Ne Reste Qu'une, Any Other Way, ...and others -but I can't remember which ones right now

 

But otherwise sometimes its possible to digitally remove a lot of the main vocals to make a normal track sound like an instrumental or to add original background vocals. For example someone did this with I Surrender. You can usually hear some of celine's notes though....

Posted
Every now and then a single is released with an instrumental track included. This happened with A World to Believe In, et S'il Ne Reste Qu'une, Any Other Way, ...and others -but I can't remember which ones right now

 

But otherwise sometimes its possible to digitally remove a lot of the main vocals to make a normal track sound like an instrumental or to add original background vocals. For example someone did this with I Surrender. You can usually hear some of celine's notes though....

 

This is true. Some of the others include "My Heart Will Go On," "Tout l'or des hommes," "Pour que tu m'aimes encore," and "(Et) Je t'aime encore." There is also an album that was released through Columbia/Sony simply called, Karaoke, to all the tracks found on D'eux. However, the tracks do sound a bit different than the those found on the "album."

 

- Joe

Posted
Was je t'aime encore official?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...