celineargento Posted August 20, 2008 at 02:40 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 02:40 PM Hi OscarI didn't know you liked Tango, electronic or traditional.I noticed you're even using a line from famous tango "Naranjo en flor" as your personal line!!! I love that tango too, even though I'm not much into Tango as a music stylebesitos lindo
WallsDoTalk Posted August 22, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted August 22, 2008 at 04:50 PM I "youtubed" that tango "Naranjo en flor" and it's amazingI'm having troubles with the lyrics, which are a little too complex for me, but it's a great tango songThanks Nati p/s: here's the youtube link I watched
celineargento Posted August 25, 2008 at 05:17 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 05:17 PM You're welcome Ivan. I really like that tango, even though I'm not a big fan of Tangos BTW Ivan, and a little off topic, please try to be a little more tolerant, and not to be rude to othersYou know what I meanbesis
WallsDoTalk Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 05:38 PM Hi Nati...rude? I'm not rude, I just can't stand hypocresy, and I have quite a temper, that's all..Are you talknig about the straight thread? coz I got a warning from that...do you know anything about it? anyway, thanks again for the Tango infoIvan
WallsDoTalk Posted September 30, 2008 at 07:50 PM Posted September 30, 2008 at 07:50 PM OSCAR:Please give some more info about this group. I tried to look up here but got nothing.Also, is there anything "new" in Tango worldThanks, my friend
Snowhite Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted September 30, 2008 at 10:23 PM i think you should close this topic too!
Recommended Posts