Love, Posted July 31, 2008 at 09:38 PM Posted July 31, 2008 at 09:38 PM Good idea, Alex But with all the "designs" so far, I would faint wearing any of them! Quote
CellyDee87 Posted July 31, 2008 at 11:06 PM Posted July 31, 2008 at 11:06 PM I don't think it's late at all. She's barely half way done with the tour. Yeah I agree, the North American part of the tour hasn't even started yet. Sure it would've been nice from the beginning but hey better late than never and it's a great idea. Quote
Koolan Posted July 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted July 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM Hey everyone, we actually had a similar idea of selling Celine t-shirts to fans. The money raised would go towards the Celine Dion Foundation. It's a project that has been in the works for a while, we'll make an official announcement soon. Stay tuned! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
KimboCosmo Posted August 1, 2008 at 02:00 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 02:00 AM I've fallen in love with this http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1092/83345617ee6.png http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1489/10531694ae9.png Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CellyDee87 Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:06 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:06 AM It's rather see-through... is that why Kimba Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:28 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:28 AM Yeah, I can see Connie wearing it No, it could be a little thicker, I like those colours, though Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Krys Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:59 AM i designed this for the KL concert. too bad it didnt become a reality Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 1, 2008 at 06:35 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 06:35 AM but it's only for American fans so.. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
nano Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:04 AM I like the idea!!Krys, your design is very simple and cool.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Prince Whiskers Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM OMG The SCFs are taking over this planet they call earth. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
vegas19 Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM (edited) polish fan club's t'shirt so maybe some similar with Celine Channel Forum http://www.blogzurciu.republika.pl/propozycje/calosc.jpg Edited August 1, 2008 at 11:28 AM by vegas19 Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
celinevegas Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:09 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:09 PM héllo!! Your t shirts is magnificent you have of the imagination! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Krys Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:21 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:21 PM Krys, your design is very simple and cool.. thank you hun Quote
Shesings2me Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:46 PM i designed this for the KL concert. too bad it didnt become a reality \ Hi Krys, Love it, and it should appeal to all those who won't wear an actual picture of Celine. And the idea of CDF selling the T-shirts to us for cash to go to the CDFoundation...fantastic! I'll be one of the first to buy it! I'm looking forward to more news very, very soon guys!!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Bellamy Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:06 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:06 PM And the idea of CDF selling the T-shirts to us for cash to go to the CDFoundation...fantastic! I'll be one of the first to buy it! I'm looking forward to more news very, very soon guys!!!!We have some amazing designs already. We'll setup the store as soon as possible. More news coming soon. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Love, Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:17 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:17 PM (edited) i designed this for the KL concert. too bad it didnt become a reality I like this one! Yay, Krissy! Edited August 1, 2008 at 05:17 PM by Love, Quote
Elaine Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM Krys, I LOVE your design!!! I really think it could work! Even if we don't have the same tastes, we could have something like 3 different models to choose!! I'm definately in if she really comes!! Love the idea!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
one heart Posted August 3, 2008 at 01:15 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 01:15 AM wow..great idea..thanks Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Lawna Posted August 3, 2008 at 02:42 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 02:42 AM (edited) If I were to wear a picture T shirt of Celine, it would have to be of this pose ...I love this pose! Edited August 3, 2008 at 02:43 AM by Lawna Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Duchess Posted August 3, 2008 at 03:43 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 03:43 AM i'm not very creative in this department so i'll just go with the flow. i just hope that the t's will be in different colours like.......... pink and purple Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
CellyDee87 Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:38 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:38 AM If I were to wear a picture T shirt of Celine, it would have to be of this pose ...I love this pose! Ohhhh I love that pose also, nice design Quote
bsj1701 Posted August 3, 2008 at 03:45 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 03:45 PM If I were to wear a picture T shirt of Celine, it would have to be of this pose ...I love this pose! Great photo! Do you have a hi-res version available? Quote http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/b.../Animation4.gif
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:49 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:49 PM i designed this for the KL concert. too bad it didnt become a reality I really like this one!!! But instead on the city name, maybe just have ''europe'' that way more fans would be able wear it..... Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:29 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:29 PM I made them in two colour because i loved them In whitehttp://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2032/tmpdb15dd39fd06b521b25flx9.jpgAnd in blackhttp://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5499/tmpdb15dd39fd06b521b25fnq1.jpg I'm sorry but when i saved the pictures, there were very small !But it give you an idea... Give your opinion please !!! Here's my French version I absolutley love these! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
shishi Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 06:57 PM I made them in two colour because i loved them In whitehttp://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2032/tmpdb15dd39fd06b521b25flx9.jpgAnd in blackhttp://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5499/tmpdb15dd39fd06b521b25fnq1.jpg I'm sorry but when i saved the pictures, there were very small !But it give you an idea... Give your opinion please !!! wouahhh I like that Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
okidokios Posted August 3, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 07:38 PM My t-shirts let me know if someone like hahah http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8948/frontrz0.jpghttp://img118.imageshack.us/img118/8061/backxk4.jpg Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 4, 2008 at 01:20 AM Posted August 4, 2008 at 01:20 AM My thing is I don't wear black tshirts, and I don't wear them with HUGE pics on them...other than those, I don't care what they are... White with small print and pics or both Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Dionesque Posted August 11, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 09:14 PM I love the Krys' project. It's very simple yet cute. I don't like t-shirts with photos on them. The Polish t-shirt was partially designed by myself and made in cooperation with other members of the Polish Forum and it worked very well and I'm really happy to have it. I'll make sure to take it with me to other concerts! Anyways, I agree with anewdayhascome that it's quite late now... I mean, for US and Canadians it's still on time but African, Asian, Australian and European fans are out of this game by now, at least most of them... I don't think we'll get it ready before the Montréal shows as there are just a few days left and than for me, I don't know if I'll attend any more concert... But a general CDF shirt would be great! I mean, not something with "world tour" on it but just something with Céline's logo and/or something about this forum. That would be suitable for any Célinish occasion. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Koolan Posted August 11, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 11:15 PM Barbara, did you miss this? http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=36333 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Dionesque Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:44 PM Yes, I did - thank you for 'redirecting' me, Vic! I posted a comment there last night already. Great project anyways!!! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.