ThisTime Posted July 28, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 06:20 AM Two of the brothers were missing, and each time I counted I got a different number, so one of her sisters may be missing as well Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
shedawon Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:00 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:00 AM Thank you Jacqui for the great translation - I have question...who is the lady with Michel, is that his wife/gf?? She seems to have a good grip on him in the picture of him, Liette Quote "life is on loan to us"...Celinehttp://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/cell_016/555555-Kopie.jpg
Jacqui Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:33 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:33 AM (edited) Umm...guys I didn't translate it LOL, it's just an article I found and posted here. I can attempt to summarise the French stuff if you want me to, but I must warn you I'm not very good at French yet! I think it says the lady with Michel is his wife of 35 years, Danielle? Edited July 28, 2008 at 07:38 AM by Jacqui Quote
zoea2812 Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 07:38 AM The whole family look beautiful. So generous to help the children. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Snowhite Posted July 28, 2008 at 08:17 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 08:17 AM Thank you for the info and for the scans!Very lovely!But i can't get something....Why does she always have her hair in a bun.....? Quote
Jacqui Posted July 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM Posted July 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM I'm guessing she just finds it comfortable? I usually have mine in a bun too. Really long hair (like when she has extensions in) can get in the way and be really annoying lol. Especially when you're playing golf, taking care of a 7 year old, or shopping.... Quote
Esther Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:47 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 01:47 PM Very very beautiful article and pictures, even though I don't understand everything in French, I think I understand quite a lot. Thanks again for posting! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
Snowhite Posted July 28, 2008 at 02:34 PM Posted July 28, 2008 at 02:34 PM I'm guessing she just finds it comfortable? I usually have mine in a bun too. Really long hair (like when she has extensions in) can get in the way and be really annoying lol. Especially when you're playing golf, taking care of a 7 year old, or shopping....I agree.But she should sometime realise that the bun isn't her type... Quote
canadachick Posted July 30, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted July 30, 2008 at 03:29 AM Thanks for the translation! Quote http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/gretchenb05/womaninme.jpg "Without music, life would be a mistake."
Bellamy Posted August 4, 2008 at 04:11 AM Posted August 4, 2008 at 04:11 AM The Dions Give Back!August 3 , 2008 The third annual charity golf tournament of 'La Fondation Maman Dion,' which recently took place in Quebec, was a great success! The impressive $729,000 raised during the event will help provide 2,000 children school supplies and clothing for their next school year, as reported by the Montreal Gazette. Celine was there to support the cause and help host the dinner. She was joined by her siblings to serenade their mother with "Ce n'était qu'un rêve," a song Maman Dion composed along with her son, Jacques specifically for Celine.celinedion.com Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
stevethefan Posted August 4, 2008 at 04:20 AM Posted August 4, 2008 at 04:20 AM Is the guy standing to the right (our view) in the picture one of her brothers? I'm assuming yes but he must be one of the older ones. Quote
Jacqui Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:10 AM Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:10 AM Um...isn't that Michel? Quote
zoea2812 Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:17 AM Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:17 AM I think that Celine looks nice with her hair in a bun. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Amanja Posted August 11, 2008 at 08:54 AM Posted August 11, 2008 at 08:54 AM I took some pictures of my magazine because my scanner doesn't work http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Amanja/Summer210-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Amanja/Summer212-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Amanja/Summer213-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Amanja/Summer211-1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/Amanja/Summer214-1.jpg Quote
nano Posted August 11, 2008 at 09:16 AM Posted August 11, 2008 at 09:16 AM Ooh..thanks for the pictures! Celine looks great.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.