KimboCosmo Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:13 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:13 AM POOISH.. LMAO! That made my day, Kim! :happy: :happy: Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
marckvls Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:18 AM Ok, after seeing that picture with the creepy ocean things on top...I'm gonna puke! Hahahah... me too!! Those black things look like cockroaches!! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
KimboCosmo Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 02:21 AM Those and the large jumbo shrimp I HATEEEE anything seafood Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CellyDee87 Posted July 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM Posted July 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM Ok, after seeing that picture with the creepy ocean things on top...I'm gonna puke! Haha I was just reminded of your shellfish thing! http://www.gocollect.com/images/WaltDisneyArtClassics/200/41187.jpg Quote
CelineAndRene Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:22 AM Author Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:22 AM Those and the large jumbo shrimp I HATEEEE anything seafoodSo i'm guessing Red Lobster is out of the question for you?? I don't much like Seafood either. But I had Lobster dipped in butter once, and I liked it Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineAndRene Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:23 AM Author Posted July 22, 2008 at 02:23 AM POOISH.. LMAO! That made my day, Kim! :happy: :happy: Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.