Jump to content

which female songwriter is better for celine to work with again?


which female songwriter is better for celine to work with again?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
My vote goes to Linda Perry since she wrote Celine's "This Time". I really loved it. Something new will make such a big hit.

:blink: :blink: :blink: Linda Perry didn't write This Time. :huh: it was written by David Hodges.

 

back to topic, i want another collabo between celine and carole king. :whistling:

 

voted for Diane Warren though.

Edited by dhena
Posted
My vote goes to Linda Perry since she wrote Celine's "This Time". I really loved it. Something new will make such a big hit.

:blink: :blink: :blink: Linda Perry didn't write This Time. :huh: it was written by David Hodges.

 

back to topic, i want another collabo between celine and carole king. :whistling:

 

voted for Diane Warren though.

 

yess :clap: I agree, I hadn't thought of Carol King, I agree.

I voted for Linda and Kara... if we carry on like this we'll have a new imaginary D'elles on our hands! hehehe...

Oh and I know she did only sing backup for Annie Lennox's song, so I don't know if it counts a 'again' for this topic, but I'd love a song by her too.

Posted
Linda Perry and Diane Warren,my favourite songwriter. ;)

Celine-the best singer world!!!!

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg

 

12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time

28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour)

 

my space-my profile

Posted
One more Diane Warren song and I'll slap myself with a huge syrupy pan. This Warren woman should be shot and hung on her tongue and her body should be let to dry in the Mozambiqian desert. And this all for all those crimes against good music she has done.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Diane Warren definitely. Her songs are truly beautiful.
http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...