salsacolin Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:32 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:32 PM fantastic! So we will hopefully get a chance to see her again over this way. I was seriously considering a US show but I hope the tracklist will change and have TTWII and ANDHC in it. I feel like she is just crowd pleasing rather that fan pleasing. ANDHC was #1 on AC for months and TTWII was a huge hit - it even did well in Europe. :-( DIsappointed about the Canadian shows having the same tracklist as European French shows. Cant believe she didnt even do Immensite or Tour L'orr Des Hommes. or Sous Le Vent with Garou on screen rather than The Prayer with Andrea Bocelli. I mean SLV was number 1. I never heard of anyone missing out number 1 hits. Sous Le VentTous L'orr Des HommesJe Ne Vous Oublie Pas please Celine - at least for the DVD and Les Paradis...... Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
johndu68 Posted July 12, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 01:57 PM fantastic, I am really happy that Celine extend his tour a little, but Rene had announced he would return to Beijing in 2009, was in the newspaper Canoe Quote
celinefanonline Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:02 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:02 PM thanks for the info!! good and bad too!! for the dvd i thought it's gonna be like a mix one from the tour!!... oh well....and i do hope they will include those songs that only performed in some countries...also plz add some new french songs... from d'elles and 1F4T for french concert... all from now!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celcool Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:11 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:11 PM Wow if Celine is going to be back in Europe next year I am going to try save now so that i can go!!!! Yay;-)Same here! They better arrange a big stadium in Spain next year then because the entire Europe will be attending. Hope it really happens. Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 02:28 PM i'm happy for the fans there but I think Celine should really go on vacation! she needs to relaxi'm grateful for your information though you could have asked him why there are so few French songs and why there aren't more songs from D'elles or une fille quatres types.... it's so strange.... Maybe i'll upset people here - but i really don't want her to extend the tour too much. I think it'll be great if she goes to new places like latin america etc, places she hasn't performed in. It'll be amazing for her fans to see her. But doing more shows she's already performed in?? I'm not so sure. I really want her to finish the tour, have her year long break, try for her second baby, and then come back with a new show, all refreshed. Maybe i'm alone in this. Montreal will be great for the tour dvd. Boston? First shows of the US leg?? Wasn't the Falling Into You tour started in Boston and Celine and co weren't very happy with the show? But then, if they don't change too much of the show then not much could go wrong etc. I suppose they know what they're doing.Just have to wait and see what info will be made official. Til then i shan't think about it too much. Its all speculation, and plans change don't they?!! I don't want to have to wait even longer for the dvd though!!! Quote
Simon Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:25 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:25 PM Céline should come back to Vienna But Spain is also nice, I hope I can be there if she really came to Spain! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
danger Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:31 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:31 PM she should come back to POland...no doubt Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 03:40 PM HALIFAX Belive me, I know Rene Two Bad Paper New Stories were published but DROVES would turn out to see her So many people my wife and I know were very saddened by the cancellation........... I guarantee you a sell out if she plays maybe the Metro Center.......10,000 people........charge $300 a ticket! WE'D PAY IT! Quote
VintageCeline Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:35 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:35 PM I know it is indeed, wishful thinking, but I wish she would do just ONE more show in the UK... But Spain sounds good, I really REALLY hope she comes back to Europe ! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted July 12, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 07:24 PM or Barney maybe didn't tell the whole truth maybe he wants us to be surprised:D Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Chula Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:23 AM OMG! I think I will go to Spain to see the show in the round. My end-stage experience was very bad. I wanna take it away from my memory for good Quote
Teodora Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:01 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:01 AM OMG! I think I will go to Spain to see the show in the round. My end-stage experience was very bad. I wanna take it away from my memory for good I was thinking I want the end stage, so I can get front row seats and have her facing me all the time! Not that her back is not great, but I still like the face better Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:04 AM i want also the end stage! it's far better! Krakow was the best concerti enjoyed Antwerp but not as much as Krakow even though there were more french songs! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Timster Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM (edited) I know it is indeed, wishful thinking, but I wish she would do just ONE more show in the UK... OMG I would love that too! Why do loads of people hate the center stage!? It's amazing! And even when she is not facing you, you can enjoy watching her from all different angles on the big screens above her, or you can watch the dancers and musicians do their stuff! It's 100 times better as everyone is closer to her. I'd hate to have an end stage cos you wouldn't really be able to see her unless you're at the front! I also agree with most of you, the French concert for the DVD should have more songs from D'elles. Mabe they shouldn't even call it the Taking Chances Tour in French-speaking countries, it should be called the D'elles tour! Watching two concerts on DVD that are practiaclly the same is going to get boring!! Edited July 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
Chula Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:44 PM I also agree with most of you, the French concert for the DVD should have more songs from D'elles. Mabe they shouldn't even call it the Taking Chances Tour in French-speaking countries, it should be called the D'elles tour! Watching two concerts on DVD that are practiaclly the same is going to get boring!! I believe repeating songs will be removed. Quote
freakyali Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:52 PM Wow if Celine is going to be back in Europe next year I am going to try save now so that i can go!!!! Yay;-)Same here! They better arrange a big stadium in Spain next year then because the entire Europe will be attending. Hope it really happens. Ahaha I think it too!They better find a really huge stadium because we'll all be there!!! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
Alex_Incognito Posted July 13, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 06:24 PM I have a feeling that Barnev didn't tell the whole truth either. He's not Celine's musical director, so I'm sure he sing whatever Celine and Rene tell him to. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Del Posted July 13, 2008 at 09:42 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 09:42 PM COME TO THE MARITIME PROVINCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOOOOOO Many of us are waiting to see you I've been wanting them to re-consider ever since they cancelled the outdoor concert. Several co-workers and friends of mine were all planning on going together and then were devastated when "the incident" happened. However I fear that it's wishful thinking and that it's going to be years before she comes back. i just hope I'm wrong and she comes sooner rather then later. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Kyle_Jared Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:10 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:10 PM About the Maritimes.......Celine is still very much loved here....people were really sad when she cancelled only a few big mouths at the paper OVER exagerated it....i knew droves of kids in our high school here who were really disappointed. Elton John just announced plans for the Maritimes.....You can too RENE/Celine Here's his lay out for the metro center @ $165 a pop. Celine could get this in aheart beat: http://www.ticketatlantic.com/site-ta/medi...ic/EJmapREV.JPG Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:15 AM Wow if Celine is going to be back in Europe next year I am going to try save now so that i can go!!!! Yay;-)Same here! They better arrange a big stadium in Spain next year then because the entire Europe will be attending. Hope it really happens. Ahaha I think it too!They better find a really huge stadium because we'll all be there!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Nou Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Costa Santos Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:49 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:49 AM If Celine really came to Brazil , I would love her to perform in Rio and Sao Paulo... In Rio, she would probably perform in the Maracana Stadium, one of the biggest in the world... http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7474/pa...canseatstj4.jpg ... In Sao Paulo, in Morumbi Stadium... http://baixaki.ig.com.br/imagens/wpapers/B..._morumbi800.jpg May the Taking Chances World Tour come down here! However, I don't think so... Brazil SonyBMG told me that it would be very hard to bring Celine to perform here. I know nothing. Let's wait and see... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Del Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:51 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:51 AM About the Maritimes.......Celine is still very much loved here....people were really sad when she cancelled only a few big mouths at the paper OVER exagerated it....i knew droves of kids in our high school here who were really disappointed. Elton John just announced plans for the Maritimes.....You can too RENE/Celine Here's his lay out for the metro center @ $165 a pop. Celine could get this in aheart beat: http://www.ticketatlantic.com/site-ta/medi...ic/EJmapREV.JPG The same people ion my office that were excited about Celine are now excited about Elton. It would be something if we did pull off her comine back to Halifax for this tour. I'd be quite pleased. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
olivia23 Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:33 AM I wish that she would return to Vienna, maybe she does, she liked our cakes so much. At the concert she told us that she ate 6 cakes!!!!! and that they were "wunderbar" So if she returns to Europe - and I pray so much that this is true - I will be there. For Sure! Quote http://www.celinetime2.mono.net/upl/9417/Clineflowersig.jpg I drove all night to get to you! Is that all right, Céline? - Je t'embrasse!
Prince Whiskers Posted July 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM I wish that she would return to Vienna, maybe she does, she liked our cakes so much. At the concert she told us that she ate 6 cakes!!!!! and that they were "wunderbar" 6?! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
olivia23 Posted July 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM yes she said that you can also watch the video called "Speech" in the Vienna topic. She's so lovely...... Quote http://www.celinetime2.mono.net/upl/9417/Clineflowersig.jpg I drove all night to get to you! Is that all right, Céline? - Je t'embrasse!
Fran Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:09 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 12:09 PM Celine must come to Spain, I think many people around Europe will come to Spain for the show! I hope this dream for spanish people come true for the first time Quote
Costa Santos Posted July 15, 2008 at 01:40 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 01:40 PM Celine must come to Spain, I think many people around Europe will come to Spain for the show! I hope this dream for spanish people come true for the first timeThe same thing would happen if she came to Brazil. Many Latin-American fans would join us and come here to see her perform live... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Pureceline Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:50 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:50 PM She should come to Amsterdam again. 50.000 people in the ArenA zo we all fitt in Could you imagine one concert with fans only? Quote http://www.celinerevealed.nl/banners/revealed-sig.png My Taking Chances World Tour: 16 May: Antwerp, Belgium 2 June: Amsterdam, Holland | 15, 16, 19, 20, 23, 25 Augustus: Montreal, Canada Visit my website: www.celinerevealed.nl
Teodora Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:56 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 02:56 PM I think she should do a die-hard fans only concert. There should be a questionnaire about her (with hard questions and a time limit) before you can buy tickets. That way, she'd have the most amazing audience ever! And they should record that and put it on DVD. She should have one concert like this on each continent. Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted July 15, 2008 at 03:31 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 03:31 PM this is the initial idea behind teamceline rightbut i guess that since vegas and the ticketmaster offeropenly asking people to join the club to get discounts.... i guess many people are "ghosts" there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.