Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Nothing seem to please some people I guess...I wonder why they are spending all this time here then if they are so above everyone? :hmm: Repetitive post and obsessions aren't proof of high intellectual interest either. :hmm:

Amen. :yes:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I think it's a valid question. With all the YouTube clips where the playback goes out (making it CLEAR TO ANYONE THAT CELINE LIP-SYNCHS SOME OF HER SONGS), it's valid for fans to start questioning every song, listening to them and trying to figure out if she is in fact lip-synching those songs as well. I'm horribly disappointed in my diva. I have been a fan of hers since 1991. I've seen her live many times. I am disappointed that she has resorted to lip-synching whether or not other people do it. Celine is not other people to me. Either sing the songs live or get off the stage and don't have the balls to charge me $200 a ticket to watch you lip-synch. It's disgusting. Still, I love the girl so much, that I'll still go just to hear the few songs that are sung live. It's just that for me, she could do a 30 min concert where she sang all the songs live and I'd be happier.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...