Jump to content

Celine's Voice? Her Passion for Motherhood...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Jacqui: Celine said in an interview with Oprah in 2002, which in the clinic of fertilization was remaining a fertilized embryo that have 5 days of gestation. She comment that in a few years she try to be able to have this son. So I imagine that so prompt the world tour finish she have to do the necessary steps to be able to insert in her uterus this fertilized embryo and see if its develops adequately to be able to remain a pregnant woman of the same one. I hope that! :thumbup:

 

PD: sorry for my english

Posted (edited)

Oh ok thanks! So she said it's a boy? Then why was she asking Rene-Charles if he'd perfer a brother or sister, if she already knows its a boy? Ahh...Celine does not make sense LOL.

 

Btw I hope it doesn't creep anyone out, that we're talking about this. I'm just interested...I love babies, and Celine...

Edited by Jacqui
Posted
Oh ok thanks! So she said it's a boy? Then why was she asking Rene-Charles if he'd perfer a brother or sister, if she already knows its a boy? Ahh...Celine does not make sense LOL.

 

Btw I hope it doesn't creep anyone out, that we're talking about this. I'm just interested...I love babies, and Celine...

 

 

 

She did not say if it was a boy or girl, but have many possibilities that they were twin. Anyway she was going to want what God wanted to send her!

Posted
Oh I see. Well I realllly hope God gives her another one.
Posted
Oh I see. Well I realllly hope God gives her another one.

 

Me too!!!! :yes:

Posted
I don't know if it's considered a miscarriage, because if the embryo never attaches to...whatever the thing is called that it's supposed to attach to...then she was never actually pregnant with that embryo...

 

Edit: Ok. Small biology lesson. When they put the embryos in her, that's called embryo transfer. Implantation is what Rene-Charles did, and the other two did not do. The thing they attach to is the endometrial layer. Now I don't feel well, Celine is sooo brave with all that.

http://www.advancedfertility.com/embryotransfer.htm

 

Yes, she was :thumbsup2: But, I guess when one is as passionate about a dream coming true as she was about having a child, the PROCESS of making it happen doesn't matter (depending on what it is :whistling: ) as long as it happens. Do what you have to do :D I do pray she is as blessed the second time around.

Posted
I just somehow get the feeling that whoever's making arrangements for Celine is not really considering her "voice" in what she wants to do. :down: Everyone knows she wants to at least try for a second child but again, it seems that it is being pushed back. I don't want her to have any regrets because she didn't try in time enough. I'm a believer in all things happening for a reason and when they are supposed to happen. I also believe in taking advantage of the opportunity when it presents itself. Though the concerts have been successful(I am so proud and happy for that for her), I've been reading in different places that she may have been pushed into doing it. Not only that, speculation of additional dates beyond January of 2009 seems to suggest that another delay is in place. She said the tour wasn't just about touring, but it was also about seeing the world with her family (especially her mom and Rene-Charles). She could have done that without the tour (no stress, and plenty of places to make babies naturally :w00t: ) or to do the IVF and everything else fall into place. In saying this, my mind keeps going back to the making of "My Love" and the raw emotion that is there when Celine talks about what it is she wants. She is living the life she wants and she doesn't complain about it. She is very thankful, but it seems her life is about the artist and not the development of Celine as the individual. We see parts of her, but it is obvious that there is soooooo much more and I don't doubt that she would love to share that side of herself with her fans if only given the opportunity. So, to conclude all of this, I feel for Celine. I think she is a wonderful person (based only on what I have seen in interviews, etc). There are no words to describe her gift (it's more than just a talent) but I sense that her inner voice is even more than we are prepared to comprehend :msn-wink: .
Posted

I've heard a few people speculating, as you are, that she's been pushed into things. Are these just people's thoughts, or is there an actual source involved saying she's unhappy? I personally think she seems to be enjoying the tour- I'm sure she has days she'd rather be somewhere else or doing something different, but that's life. :) That said, if she doesn't take a break next year, I'm afraid I'll have to agree that she's being pressured to do something she doesn't want. I don't quite understand how, though. As we know, when Celine really wants something, she can be pretty strong and determined in trying to get it LOL! :)

And I completely agree with you, about her being so gifted. I was thinking about this last night, how she's spent time on her break doing the unicef thing and all...as much as I think she's the most amazing singer I've ever heard, what we know of her "inner voice", I love even more!!!

Posted
I've heard a few people speculating, as you are, that she's been pushed into things. Are these just people's thoughts, or is there an actual source involved saying she's unhappy? I personally think she seems to be enjoying the tour- I'm sure she has days she'd rather be somewhere else or doing something different, but that's life. :) That said, if she doesn't take a break next year, I'm afraid I'll have to agree that she's being pressured to do something she doesn't want. I don't quite understand how, though. As we know, when Celine really wants something, she can be pretty strong and determined in trying to get it LOL! :)

And I completely agree with you, about her being so gifted. I was thinking about this last night, how she's spent time on her break doing the unicef thing and all...as much as I think she's the most amazing singer I've ever heard, what we know of her "inner voice", I love even more!!!

 

I guess I agree with you. She does seem to be enjoying the tour. But, it is more than a tour. It is about sharing the experience with her mother and son which she seems to always mention in the Youtube videos I've seen. But, again, I can't help but think about those words from"My Love": "As fragile as a child, but lately I'm sorry/ I can't hold a smile/ But I stand tall, to get by/ No matter how hard/I try to hide/ How did you know I'd take this time for you/ Did you know I could see you through/Did you know that I would PLAY the part?/I must have made it clear from the start. Some of the photos I've seen lately, she's not smiling as much or it seems a forced smile. Even other posters have commented to that fact. Sure it could be tiredness, but... Oh, what do I know. I just want her to be ok. Maybe this break she's on now will resolve all of that, or least most of it.

Posted
Very beautiful song :)

What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour.

 

Celine Je T'aime!!

 

I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!!

 

My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep

Posted
:rolleyes:I understand. I used to really like "My Love" before I knew it made her cry!! I still don't quite understand who it's directed to...the audience? God, if she says it's a prayer? Rene, as her manager or husband? Maybe she doesn't even know? But hopefully, it's just an emotional song and not a serious deep unhappiness in her life. She does seem sad sometimes, like when she was in China, Malaysia...that part of the tour. It was weird. I kind of forgot about it though because she seemed so happy in Poland and France, more recently. I don't know what she thinks or feels, but like you said, I just want her to be happy too. That's why I want her to have the baby...because that's what she wants more than anything. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...