dj4celine Posted July 7, 2008 at 05:45 AM Posted July 7, 2008 at 05:45 AM To the thread creator: I joined CCF long time back but didn't post/browse much back then cos I didn't have the time and I always wanted to know what is going on with Celine with the click of the mouse. I didn't like it here cos I had to go through topics and it was kinda hard to figure it out cos I never used message boards before and like I said, I just didn't have the time. To be honest, I used to be a frequent visitor at the maniacs' site. But then I saw some stuff that they copied from other sites without giving proper credit and I was thoroughly pissed at that but still I went there cos I got my Celine scoop. After that, I started to get the hang around here and saw that many of the news posted here were then posted there without being given due credit and that is when I stopped being a frequent visitor there (I still do my rounds from time to time ) but yes, like many have said, this is the best site for everything Celine. Be it the latest news, mp3s, videos, photos etc. I've made tons of friends here and that is the best thing about this site. The interactions amongst the members are "mostly" cordial and there are amazing people here to be friends with which obviously you can't make there on the maniacs' site Quote
Snowhite Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:21 AM Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:21 AM Why did you open a new thread because of this?This is your own problem.It would be better if you left it without telling us this. Quote
Love, Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:29 AM Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:29 AM Why did you open a new thread because of this?This is your own problem.It would be better if you left it without telling us this. You go, girl! I agree... That's why we ignored it and began talking about sex! :sofunny: Quote
Snowhite Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:44 AM Posted July 7, 2008 at 09:44 AM (edited) Why did you open a new thread because of this?This is your own problem.It would be better if you left it without telling us this. You go, girl! I agree... That's why we ignored it and began talking about sex! :sofunny: that's true! maybe it's time to open a new thread with the right title Edited July 7, 2008 at 09:48 AM by Snowhite Quote
Celcool Posted July 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted July 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Quote
CelineRox Posted July 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 12:35 PM ^^ by the way, I just want to make one thing clear we were being sarcastic abbout her chest and lips! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Krys Posted July 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM there is one reason why i've stuck with the forum for nearly 3 years straight lol. never left it Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:45 PM No forum is too big for the world's bestselling diva. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:46 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:46 PM BTW, I find many topics went off topic in the wrong(sexual) direction lately. Blame the dirty mind spammers. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineRox Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:48 PM Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:52 PM As grobandion would say, this topic has lost its way. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:54 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 01:54 PM BTW, I find many topics went off topic in the wrong(sexual) direction lately. Blame the dirty mind spammers. People can't live on Celine music alooooooone. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Krys Posted July 7, 2008 at 02:25 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 02:25 PM BTW, I find many topics went off topic in the wrong(sexual) direction lately. Blame the dirty mind spammers. look who's gaydar's been going off jk Quote
CellyDee87 Posted July 7, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 02:28 PM I think this thread may need a new name now Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:12 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:12 PM Why did you open a new thread because of this?This is your own problem.It would be better if you left it without telling us this. You go, girl! I agree... That's why we ignored it and began talking about sex! :sofunny: All the topics eventually lead to sex! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:14 PM ^^ by the way, I just want to make one thing clear we were being sarcastic abbout her chest and lips! I know you were! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LVCeline Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:30 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:30 PM I say as long as you're booting the forum from your list, then the forum boots you off the Multimedia section. You shouldn't have any download priveleges if you ask me! Quote
CelineRox Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:33 PM ^^ by the way, I just want to make one thing clear we were being sarcastic abbout her chest and lips! I know you were! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
CelineAndRene Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:40 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:40 PM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Damn straight! I'm sick of hollywood woman getting implants etc. just to look good... Like Whoriah for example... ugh.. Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
CelineRox Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:42 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:42 PM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Damn straight! I'm sick of hollywood woman getting implants etc. just to look good... Like Whoriah for example... ugh.. haha I love how we always pick on 'whoriah' shes an easy target though! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 06:47 PM The thing I love most about Celine is that she isn't "typical"...she is unique and stands out more than someone who is like a "cookie cutter" celebrity...blah on those... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
ThisTime Posted July 7, 2008 at 07:40 PM Posted July 7, 2008 at 07:40 PM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Damn straight! I'm sick of hollywood woman getting implants etc. just to look good... Like Whoriah for example... ugh.. haha I love how we always pick on 'whoriah' shes an easy target though!It makes me wonder if the lambs pick on Celine all the time Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
CelineAndRene Posted July 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted July 8, 2008 at 12:01 AM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Damn straight! I'm sick of hollywood woman getting implants etc. just to look good... Like Whoriah for example... ugh.. haha I love how we always pick on 'whoriah' shes an easy target though! It is because it is just sooo easy... hehe Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
stevethefan Posted July 9, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted July 9, 2008 at 01:57 AM "Whoria". I always get a chuckle when I see that! Quote
Lymon Posted July 9, 2008 at 04:24 AM Posted July 9, 2008 at 04:24 AM (edited) BTW, I find many topics went off topic in the wrong(sexual) direction lately. Blame the dirty mind spammers. I'm innocent . I just made an innocent comment about the true private life of Celine and Rene. Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? AND her lips... or is that what you call them? :sofunny: Ok, guys...seriously that isn't what I was talking about We all know that her chest and lips are small and thin, but her career is HUGE! I, for one, love the way Celine looks. Not a typical beauty but she is beautiful because she isn't typical. Damn straight! I'm sick of hollywood woman getting implants etc. just to look good... Like Whoriah for example... ugh.. Awww, leave poor Mariah alone. She gets enough bashing here. Edited July 9, 2008 at 04:25 AM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
CelineAndRene Posted July 9, 2008 at 04:27 AM Posted July 9, 2008 at 04:27 AM BTW, I find many topics went off topic in the wrong(sexual) direction lately. Blame the dirty mind spammers. hehe lol Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Bellamy Posted July 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM I say as long as you're booting the forum from your list, then the forum boots you off the Multimedia section. You shouldn't have any download priveleges if you ask me!I hate leechers. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
amyja89 Posted July 9, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 01:41 PM I say as long as you're booting the forum from your list, then the forum boots you off the Multimedia section. You shouldn't have any download priveleges if you ask me! Good point! Quote
Linn92 Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:28 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:28 PM Please tell me.... What about Celine isn't BIG?? um, her chest!? Awwe!! I've been thinking about that xD Quote
aicee Posted July 14, 2008 at 01:10 AM Posted July 14, 2008 at 01:10 AM I don't get it. Just because the forum is too big for you.Well, good luck then. I hope you don't miss us here. Lol! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.