Cambroneroj Posted July 3, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 05:58 PM Yep i know about someone who follows Celine all over the world going to most of her shows and concerts. Thats freaky , even Celine is freaked out about this person.BIG TIME! she may not show it but she finds this person very freaky. Quote
beautyroses Posted July 3, 2008 at 07:44 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 07:44 PM the most freaky was the man wanted to kill herI though the women with tatoos were freaky but,if someone don't annoy Celine privacy I think everything is ok, the thing that the should pay atention is don't let their love affect the normal way of life Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
ce-line Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 08:15 PM OMG I didn't know all this! It really scares me! ...And makes me mad and sad at the same time... I just want to leave this topic now... Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
CellyDee87 Posted July 3, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted July 3, 2008 at 10:34 PM Yep i know about someone who follows Celine all over the world going to most of her shows and concerts. Thats freaky , even Celine is freaked out about this person.BIG TIME! she may not show it but she finds this person very freaky. Yes but that is very different from blackmailing or trying to kill her. If this person has the money good luck to them, if I had that kind of money to play with; a trip around the world seeing Celine in every country doesn't sound bad to me Quote
Chula Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:39 AM Author Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:39 AM Assassination threat is like John Lennon's case. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:55 AM It is creepy...I mean can you imagine loosing Celine because of a freak who wanted her dead? I'd go after that person, I swear...or get someone who could Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 01:57 AM Yep i know about someone who follows Celine all over the world going to most of her shows and concerts. Thats freaky , even Celine is freaked out about this person.BIG TIME! she may not show it but she finds this person very freaky.Well, not everyone who follows her are freaks... Ramona has seen her well over a hundred times and Celine loves her Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Koolan Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:21 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:21 AM yeah I think the worst account is that crazy guy who tried to kill her! And maybe that stupid korean (??) woman who blackmailed rené and céline! Since when was that woman a fan? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
beautyroses Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:34 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 04:34 AM that is right what vic says,she was not a fan,she only knew them and wanted to take advantage from it,she was a gamble addict Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
A New Day Has Come Posted July 4, 2008 at 06:08 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 06:08 AM Oh yeah I remmeber THAT woman she was absolulty crazy in the head my god. I'm lucky if I get to see her twice or meet her for that matter and get on with my really life. Quote
Love, Posted July 4, 2008 at 06:53 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 06:53 AM (edited) There's some other creepy fan thing in For Keeps that I read which she was a bit freaked out at I'll go have a read and post once I've found it... Scary Stuff, it's terrible, I'm a fan but I know where to draw the line...Denelle, you can start by removing that creepy pic of Celine on the left, in your sig! :sofunny: These are all old news.Although it's creepy and these things are horrible - they happen everyday in real life in this world. So, I would never be surprised if Celine was a target... Edited July 4, 2008 at 06:57 AM by Love, Quote
aicee Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 08:33 AM This things we're crazy. People should know their limits. Quote
Jacqui Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:14 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 09:14 AM I had nightmares because of this topic I hope Celine has really good security. I don't see any problem with seeing hundreds of Celine shows...I'd do it if I had the time and money! As long as people are respectful, and don't do anything to hurt or upset Celine in any way, I think it's fine to love her as much as possible Quote
CellyDee87 Posted July 4, 2008 at 11:51 AM Posted July 4, 2008 at 11:51 AM There's some other creepy fan thing in For Keeps that I read which she was a bit freaked out at I'll go have a read and post once I've found it... Scary Stuff, it's terrible, I'm a fan but I know where to draw the line...Denelle, you can start by removing that creepy pic of Celine on the left, in your sig! :sofunny: I love that picture, Celine looks like a mannequin. Does it really look that creepy? Quote
Love, Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 05:55 PM (edited) There's some other creepy fan thing in For Keeps that I read which she was a bit freaked out at I'll go have a read and post once I've found it... Scary Stuff, it's terrible, I'm a fan but I know where to draw the line...Denelle, you can start by removing that creepy pic of Celine on the left, in your sig! :sofunny: I love that picture, Celine looks like a mannequin. Does it really look that creepy? Honestly... yeah.. and quite stupid too! :giggle: The one the right ROCKS! Edited July 4, 2008 at 05:55 PM by Love, Quote
godessceline Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:19 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:19 PM well..there's Shalimar; which is the girl mentioned in "For Keeps". (she rpeviosuly wrote updates for Céline Maniacs). She went to see the Vegas show a lot and became acquaintanced with many of the dancers and the staff. hence, she got party passes and stuff events Céline attended. She met her and everything so you woulkd think she'd calm down but she still watched Céline from across the room at these things so she could steal Céline's half eaten chocolate cake when she was finished with it. She keeps it in ehr freezer and even took pictures of it, proudly displaying how the "plastic fork still has Céline's lipstick mark on it". The same with the water bottle Céline drank out of. When R-C had his fourth birthday aprty she called all the Chuck E. Cheese restaurants in the are (she lvies nearby I think) and pretended that she wanted to make a booking untill she found one where they said "no I'm sorry, we're closed for a private event today". She obviously put two and two together and went there, peeking through the window and taking pictures. She said she didn't want to post them on the Céline Maniac site 8such an appropriate name of a site where she frequently used to update... ) "out of respect for Céline's privacy". If she had any respect for Céline's privacy she wouldn't be there in the first place! She stopped updating ont he site around 2004 though, I don't know why. Then there's Sylvain, who used to run the Passion Céline Dion site. In my opinion, he was a far bigger threat than Shalimar ever was, ebcause he started feeling that Céline and René owed him things, and people like that are bot to emss around with. He had a really, really great site when it comes to song info and lyrics, and sent it to René who wa simpressed and I think used some of it somewhere, crediting him. He also got a call from René and an invitation to a pre-listening party, but that wans't enough to him. He was very angry about not being introduced to Céline and the fact that he had spent "countless summers indoors at libraries studying sales and single info regarding Céline". Like anyone asked him to. He shut the site down eventually as he felt Feeling had been disrespectful and used him. There was the man at the Milennium show, which has already been mentioned, and I know George Hébèrt Germain mentioned a man once who thought Céline was singing African vodoo spells. (probably from the line in PQTME that goes "Les formules magiques, des marabouts d'Afrique/J'les dirai sans remords pour que tu m'aimes encore"). She adressed this in a TV show once and said that she doesn't think about it because if she did, she would go crazy and wouldn't be able to live her life. "It's the same with a dog...if it sees you're afraid, it will bite". Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
Bellamy Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:51 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:51 PM She said she didn't want to post them on the Céline Maniac site 8such an appropriate name of a site where she frequently used to update... )The site name tells it all. Shamilar is a maniac.He shut the site down eventually as he felt Feeling had been disrespectful and used him.I still wonder what made his life complete and decided to reopen his website. BTW, when it comes to song info and lyrics, celinedionweb.com and powerofthemusic.com are far better and much more accurate. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
zoea2812 Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:54 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 03:54 PM Some people will go to extroadinary lengths to get to Celine. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted July 9, 2008 at 05:43 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 05:43 PM Sarah Mclachlan had a stalker too... she wrote this amazing (and scary) song about it.it's amazing how she could write a song about this experience, getting into the stalkers head and analize him, even though you were the one who he was stalking! Jewel has a song like that, the name is Haunted: I will come 2 uIn the still of the nightAnd I will crush uWith the burden of sightAnd u will understandThe shadows in my heartThe fury of my convictionWill cause your heart 2 quickenAnd then, my dearU will see u want me here [CHORUS] And when u wake upU will see yourself through my eyesAnd when u break upYou'll understandWhy it is I cry Let me speak quietlySo your heart can hearI will hypnotize and mesmerize uWith the sound of your own fear [CHORUS] I just wanna get alongThis is your songI wrote it in my headBut the melody's all wrongAnd it's driving me crazyNot having u, baby2 keep me companyIn my own private worldYou're my one true girlAnd I won't be stoppin' Just 'cause your knees are knockin'When I decide 2 drop inSo don't make a sound'Cause there's no one around2 come between us nowI'm gonna haunt u, girl [CHORUS] I never heard about the Millennium concert thing. Neither did I Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
godessceline Posted July 9, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 07:55 PM (edited) Amy Lee of Evanescence had a stalker too. She had to leave her hotel eventually and go to a secret location to get away. Her voice makes this song so haunting...it's really creepy and she really succeeded in getting that feel of the song. (It's called "Snow White Queen" because her screen name is Snow White.) Also, I love how she alternates between her own and the stalker's perceptions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGxqlVxmFvg Stoplight, lock the doorDon't look backUndress in the dark,And hide from youAll of you You'll never know the way your words have haunted meI can't believe you ask these things of meYou don't know meNow or ever You belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so let's just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like me.Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you Wake up in a dreamFrozen fearAll your hands on meI can't scream I can't escape the twisted way you think of meI feel you in my dreams and I don't sleepI can't sleep You belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so let's just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like meDon't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you I can't save your life,Though nothing I bleed for is more tormentingI'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides You belong to meMy snow white queenThere's nowhere to run, so let's just get it overSoon I know you'll seeYou're just like meDon't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you Edited July 9, 2008 at 07:57 PM by godessceline Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
olenka Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:19 PM Posted July 9, 2008 at 08:19 PM well, let's see: the guy who who wanted to assassinate Celine on the millenium concert cuz he was very sad that she was leaving. :( it is very sad Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
godessceline Posted July 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM well, let's see: the guy who who wanted to assassinate Celine on the millenium concert cuz he was very sad that she was leaving. Um...something tells me that was hardly the reason. Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.