Jump to content

if you could write Celine a song


If you could write Celine a song  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted
I voted for soul, love and Ballad. Everyone, including me, loves her rocky side, but I personally prefere it when she sings her ballads, although I dont think her voice is capable of doing so these days, it's more suited to rocky kind of, Fight the feeling and The woman in me, kinda songs. But I would love it if she was to sing ballads again, just for a short while, although I feel we may be a little disapointed! :wub:
Posted
Gospel. The group would be called Céline and the renettes, and the choir, all composed by old men in white hair would be singing the chorus as follows:

 

"call the fans, Céline,

who care'bout your career,

they can see what worths,

which songs need to be played

 

Think twice, instead

when the next single is unclear

call the fans

they're needed here"

 

-_- :)

:clap: :clap: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

make Celine release that song plz

 

This is really nice.....i voted for love..

I wrote many things for celine,but in croatian(my language) and this is usually poetry.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
Love, Pop, Ballad! :giggle:

You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur

4vsjj4do.jpg

♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥

Posted (edited)

That's close between Love and Rock.. I like her best when she's not doing her usual stuff, like most of her singles. That's why I voted Rock.

 

But maybe she'll surprise us on the next album and goes Reggae or Goth or something... :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by CelineRules!
Posted
so why could I pick gospel and not folk or acoustic?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...