Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, there will be a very Célinish atmosphere at the wedding!!! :sofunny: It's good, though, no pre-wedding stress as everything is already sorted out! :thumbsup2:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Anything for my Jenni! :w00t: :flowers: :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1:

Posted
I'm sure we'll have the most adorable kids. Dark brown hair, nicely-tanned skin, big blue eyes... musicians, artists, miracle workers.... omg... ALL 7 of THEM! (I hope this is a mutual decision... :P) :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1:

 

:laugh: [/color]

 

:wub: but 7?? :w00t: Okay, should we start planning the date for the wedding cos 7 kids will take a while... :whistling:

Posted (edited)
I'm sure we'll have the most adorable kids. Dark brown hair, nicely-tanned skin, big blue eyes... musicians, artists, miracle workers.... omg... ALL 7 of THEM! (I hope this is a mutual decision... :P) :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1:

 

:laugh: [/color]

 

:wub: but 7?? :w00t: Okay, should we start planning the date for the wedding cos 7 kids will take a while... :whistling:

Hmmm wedding date:

The month will be your lucky number and the date will be my lucky number... :P

 

 

P.S.

And don't worry about the kids... We have pills and cloning as options!

 

****sigh, our kids will be soooo beautiful and cute!!!! :P

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Edited by Love,
Posted
Hmmm wedding date:

The month will be your lucky number and the date will be my lucky number... :P

 

Deal. :thumbsup2:

Posted (edited)

:wub:

 

:wub:

 

:wub:

 

Okay, just for nostalgia... and since this Munich trip was actually supposed to be my 3-weeks in Europe ( to include Finland as a destination)... I'm going to bring up some memorable photographs of us together!

 

post-9144-1214478557_thumb.jpg

 

post-9144-1214478570_thumb.jpg

 

 

I miss my Finnish gals! :wub: :shy: :shy:

Edited by Love,
Posted
aww....we miss you too! :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/lettheraincomedown/1218-Germans.jpg

With German fan-friends, right two are Michi and Marisa

 

 

Hey, thank you for showing that pic. Now I have one more memory. I just saw, that my face was already that red at that time. I got a horrible sunburn. But it's worth the pain :clap:

 

Awwwwww... :) You know, I totally forgot your name. What is it, again? :)

 

 

 

 

:D No problem, it's Andy

Posted

Sophoan, you're such a ho! :o I thought WE were married already! -_- But, I should've know you'll cheat on me with a pretty skinny blonde! :glare:

 

 

Definetly sounds like quite an adventure you had in Munich! I'm glad you had fun, though it was short! :)

Posted
It is clear that you had your best trip!haha!I have to say that in this photo i don't recognize myself!hehe!
Posted (edited)

Hi Andy! :)

 

Sophoan, you're such a ho! :o I thought WE were married already! -_- But, I should've know you'll cheat on me with a pretty skinny blonde! :glare:

 

Definetly sounds like quite an adventure you had in Munich! I'm glad you had fun, though it was short! :)

:blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Salla...

and...

 

I...

I.......

I...........

willlll always....

LOVE :) YOU......

 

Oooooooo oooooo :)

 

:D :D

 

I can't wait to visit Finland SOME DAY! BTW, I'm REALLY thinking about NYC.

:)

 

 

It is clear that you had your best trip!haha!I have to say that in this photo i don't recognize myself!hehe!

I had a blast! :)

 

We took too gorgeous photographs together.

 

Here's the other one. Do you recognize yourself in this one?

 

:)

 

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/lettheraincomedown/1-AlexandraSopha3.jpg

 

Now compare it with the other one:

 

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/lettheraincomedown/1-AlexandraSopha2.jpg

 

Edited by Love,
Posted
Hi Andy! :)

 

Sophoan, you're such a ho! :o I thought WE were married already! -_- But, I should've know you'll cheat on me with a pretty skinny blonde! :glare:

 

Definetly sounds like quite an adventure you had in Munich! I'm glad you had fun, though it was short! :)

:blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Salla...

and...

 

I...

I.......

I...........

willlll always....

LOVE :) YOU......

 

Oooooooo oooooo :)

 

:D :D

 

I can't wait to visit Finland SOME DAY! BTW, I'm REALLY thinking about NYC.

:)

 

 

It is clear that you had your best trip!haha!I have to say that in this photo i don't recognize myself!hehe!

I had a blast! :)

 

We took too gorgeous photographs together.

 

Here's the other one. Do you recognize yourself in this one?

 

:)

 

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/lettheraincomedown/1-AlexandraSopha3.jpg

 

Now compare it with the other one:

 

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w65/lettheraincomedown/1-AlexandraSopha2.jpg

 

Υοu are a teaser!! :laugh:

Posted
Sophoan, you're such a ho! :o I thought WE were married already! -_- But, I should've know you'll cheat on me with a pretty skinny blonde! :glare:

 

Definetly sounds like quite an adventure you had in Munich! I'm glad you had fun, though it was short! :)

:blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy: :shy:

Salla...

and...

 

I...

I.......

I...........

willlll always....

LOVE :) YOU......

 

Oooooooo oooooo :)

 

:D :D

 

I can't wait to visit Finland SOME DAY! BTW, I'm REALLY thinking about NYC.

:)

 

Okay, buy me a big diamond in New York and I'll forgive you! :whistling:

Posted
what an amazing review and whát a trip! Wow... I'm sure you'll never forget this amazing concert!

Love, Esther

 

- 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands

- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas

- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas

- it was absolutely amazing!-

My Facebook

My Twitter

Posted

Hey Sofa http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/a200.gif

Great review and pics and videos :D

 

I`m gonna be a bridesmaid http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c045.gif

Posted

reading all this still makes me so sad...

 

I'm so happy for you - for that great experience you made and at the same time I wish we had also met in munich :cry:

 

maybe there will come a day...

Posted
Okay, buy me a big diamond in New York and I'll forgive you! :whistling:

 

Suddenly, it looks more possible now, my dearest! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Check your PM! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :blushing1: :blushing1: :blushing1:

 

 

Hey Sofa http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/a200.gif

Great review and pics and videos :D

 

I`m gonna be a bridesmaid http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c045.gif

 

Jane, Sopha misssssessss U :( :wub:

 

 

reading all this still makes me so sad...

 

I'm so happy for you - for that great experience you made and at the same time I wish we had also met in munich :cry:

 

maybe there will come a day...

Oh Steffen...Schatz... for the times we've missed, we'll make up in a few months from now... :)

Die Liebe besiegt alles. :giggle: :giggle:

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...