ryandion25 Posted June 14, 2008 at 02:31 PM Posted June 14, 2008 at 02:31 PM WOW!So amazing.Thank you so much for sharing. Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
Jackie Posted June 14, 2008 at 02:38 PM Posted June 14, 2008 at 02:38 PM thanks for the pics you shared!!! i love them all! Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
chic28lady Posted June 14, 2008 at 09:35 PM Author Posted June 14, 2008 at 09:35 PM They will be in the gallery soon... Quote
dj4celine Posted June 14, 2008 at 09:58 PM Posted June 14, 2008 at 09:58 PM Thank you very much for the photos Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted June 14, 2008 at 11:15 PM Posted June 14, 2008 at 11:15 PM Thank you for the pictures. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted June 15, 2008 at 12:40 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 12:40 AM I cant get anything it is just coming up with a dating site Same Here....I think I'm gonna cry, I really wanted 4 and 5. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
onix Posted June 15, 2008 at 07:54 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 07:54 AM Wow!!! I love the picture dress "River Deep Mountain High"... Celine looks AWESOME SEXY!!!! Thank you so very much!!!! Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Soloni Posted June 15, 2008 at 08:22 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 08:22 AM I cant get anything it is just coming up with a dating site Same Here....I think I'm gonna cry, I really wanted 4 and 5. Want me to upload them on another site... so you can download them? if that´s okay with chic28lady of course... Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
katie555 Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:51 PM Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:51 PM i cant wait for new x files the movie Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
VintageCeline Posted June 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM Posted June 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM WOW! Thanyou, they are beautiful x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
chic28lady Posted June 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM Author Posted June 15, 2008 at 11:05 PM Soloni - It's okay with me. katie555 - The x files movie is coming soon !!! Quote
chic28lady Posted June 16, 2008 at 11:16 PM Author Posted June 16, 2008 at 11:16 PM (edited) Ok, some people here seems to have problem with MEGAUPLOAD. This is what I do : 1. Enter the letters in the box [you must not forget capital letter]. Click DOWNLOAD. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/1-2.jpg 2. Wait a little. Click FREE DOWNLOAD. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/2.jpg 3. Save !!! http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/3.jpg Is it working now ? Edited June 16, 2008 at 11:22 PM by chic28lady Quote
wolfepaw Posted June 17, 2008 at 11:36 PM Posted June 17, 2008 at 11:36 PM Merci beaucoup, chic28lady. They're wonderful! Thank you for sharing. Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
beautyroses Posted June 21, 2008 at 11:57 AM Posted June 21, 2008 at 11:57 AM can you put high quality pictures of d'elles plz too? Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
chic28lady Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:47 PM Author Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:47 PM I'm going to share with you what I have about D'Elles... I hope it's ok with you. [HQ and no HQ web pics]. http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/1-3.jpg [1] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEPBDP1S http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/2-2.jpg [2] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F9OQLXO http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/3-2.jpg [3] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JW4UW78T http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/4-1.jpg [4] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=REUPAMJZ http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/chic28lady/5-1.jpg [5] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PRW8G1F Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.