-annica- Posted June 13, 2008 at 04:29 PM Author Posted June 13, 2008 at 04:29 PM Or maybe she could make an update alternate cover with her current look today? exactly what I think! but maybe not the whole album...then the orginal one could be "forgotten" Quote
C.D._LoVer Posted June 13, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted June 13, 2008 at 07:15 PM umm well I think that it might be cool but I think the original is better because its her first album and re doing it would take the excitement out of it i guess... idk how to explain it. But I think if she sang the songs live again that would be cool. Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
CelineFan93 Posted July 6, 2008 at 06:06 PM Posted July 6, 2008 at 06:06 PM I think she should do a one off tv special singing all the oldies LIVE. And everyone should all dress 80's style, including the audience and she should have her hair really curly and wear her jeans really high with a belt through the buckles and tuck her t-shirt in and wear a denim jacket! I think that she would be one of the very few celebs that would get away with doing something like that, because she's so fun and able to laugh at herself! The band, the audience and herself, falling back into the 80/90's And then they should release it on DVD without editing it....so we all know for sure they were sung live... Kinda like a Unison Tribute. To celebrate forgotten treasures. I wasnt born when this album was released...I think it's only fair to give this generation a taste of what people her age got to enjoy and love when it was there. I think it would be great...maybe she could do it as a 20 year anniversaire! Are you listening...Sony??? This was my idea! Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
Kyle_Jared Posted July 6, 2008 at 06:29 PM Posted July 6, 2008 at 06:29 PM No, not re-record it , but singing these songs live in concert and re-introducing them to the public......maybe fans that don't have unison or forgot the songs....and then hear them again and think "Oh right......SHE sang that song" like "Where does my heart beat now" "Have a heart" "Unison" are all great songs that could help celine be remembered for classics beyond just my heart will go on! Quote
CelineRules! Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:20 PM Posted July 6, 2008 at 07:20 PM I think she should do a one off tv special singing all the oldies LIVE. And everyone should all dress 80's style, including the audience and she should have her hair really curly and wear her jeans really high with a belt through the buckles and tuck her t-shirt in and wear a denim jacket! I think it would be great...maybe she could do it as a 20 year anniversaire! Are you listening...Sony??? This was my idea! Yeah, that would be a great look for her... I would definitaly want to see that. But I wouldn't want to have the album re-recorded. I think every album has a destinctive sound and that just wouldn't work again... Besides, has anyone heard how they butchered some of the songs on the re-release of 'Thriller'? I shiver at the thought that anyone would mess up the songs on 'Unison'. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.