celinerific Posted June 15, 2008 at 05:51 AM Author Posted June 15, 2008 at 05:51 AM OMGSH!! I went to the photoshoot today and it was sooo freaking awesome!I was able to meet only one Celine fan because the other two didn't show up... But he is a great guy, and apparently he's been around the forum - just not a super spammer like some of us. I had a fab time! We went all out with the dancing and the Celine music and what not. I'm going to try and send the photographer an e-mail to get him to send me some of the shots. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted June 15, 2008 at 05:56 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 05:56 AM OMG E! I can't wait to see that! LOL! And you better count me in the number of copies to get, cuz I want a signed copy from you as well Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:01 AM Author Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:01 AM Jeeze. I'm going to go broke getting all these copies lol. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:28 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:28 AM Hey hey...hush now...I see a light in the sky... I promise, when I'm on the cover of Glamour WITH Celine I'll get you a copy and I'll sign it along with Celine too That tops all the other beggers! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:35 AM Author Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:35 AM Ohhh, Kimba. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:51 AM Posted June 15, 2008 at 06:51 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:15 PM Author Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:15 PM The magazine will be available in early July! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Edwin Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:25 PM Will you get an advanced copy? and i'm paying you for my copy, doii and im sure others will too Quote
wolfepaw Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 07:51 PM How exciting for you!!! You deserve it. You have a great website and you are a true Celine fan. What a memory to cherish for the rest of your life. Well done!!! Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
celinerific Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:30 AM Author Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:30 AM (edited) Okay Eddie. And chances are I probably won't get an advanced copy. How exciting for you!!! You deserve it. You have a great website and you are a true Celine fan. What a memory to cherish for the rest of your life. Well done!!! Awwwe. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you! Edited June 17, 2008 at 01:30 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
SensationalCeline Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:42 AM Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:42 AM That's very exciting. Congratualtions on the interview and the photoshoot. It sounds like fun! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celinerific Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:23 AM Author Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:23 AM Thank you! I'll post scans once I can get my hands on it. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CellyDee87 Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:26 AM Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:26 AM Can't wait to see it Erika. Sounds great, congratulations well deserved Quote
celinerific Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:27 AM Author Posted June 18, 2008 at 02:27 AM Thanks so much, Denelle! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted June 18, 2008 at 09:23 AM Posted June 18, 2008 at 09:23 AM Congrats! E! I can't wait to see this! :w00t: :w00t: Quote
zoea2812 Posted June 18, 2008 at 09:26 AM Posted June 18, 2008 at 09:26 AM Congratulations, I bet you are so excited.I cant wait to see the pictures. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
celinerific Posted June 19, 2008 at 07:37 PM Author Posted June 19, 2008 at 07:37 PM Thanks guys! July! Come faster! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
CelineRox Posted June 19, 2008 at 08:12 PM Posted June 19, 2008 at 08:12 PM Oh wow that's so cool congratulations! I can't wait to see this! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
celinerific Posted June 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM Author Posted June 20, 2008 at 12:26 AM A woman from the Toronto Life magazine called me yesterday to confirm the information... It was all right and it made me a little anxious to see the article lol. Biggest hope right now is that Celine herself will see this eventually. Don't know when, but sooner better than later. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
stevethefan Posted June 20, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted June 20, 2008 at 03:28 AM I can't wait to see it E! Quote
celinerific Posted June 20, 2008 at 04:28 AM Author Posted June 20, 2008 at 04:28 AM I can't wait to see it E! Me too, Steeevvveee! The woman on the phone had an English accent. It was cool... Just thought I'd say that LOL.July is in two weeks! Eek! Can't wait. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:36 AM Author Posted June 23, 2008 at 02:36 AM (edited) Eeeeee. Less than two more weeks and it'll be on the stands! I keep flashing a glance at the magazine when I pass by them on the stands, hoping to see that it has changed, but sadly, it has not yet... But soon it'll be different and I shall spaz! Edited June 23, 2008 at 02:36 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
rathnakumar Posted June 23, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted June 23, 2008 at 03:37 AM I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
celinerific Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:16 PM Author Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:16 PM (edited) Ohhh muhhhh gosshh!! The magazine comes out tomorrow! I can't get it tomorrow, since it's national a holiday tomorrow and no where is open... I'll get it perhaps either on Wednesday or Thursday. Edited June 30, 2008 at 08:16 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
bkitt Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:29 PM Ohhh muhhhh gosshh!! The magazine comes out tomorrow! I can't get it tomorrow, since it's national a holiday tomorrow and no where is open... I'll get it perhaps either on Wednesday or Thursday. You must be so excited to see the article! I can't wait to hear about it...this will be a great memory for you! I have a question for you though.....here in the USA we celebrate Independence Day with fireworks and cookouts......What do you do for Canada Day? Quote ~ Bkitt
stevethefan Posted July 1, 2008 at 01:51 AM Posted July 1, 2008 at 01:51 AM Canada Day has made it so you can't get the magazine? Quote
celinerific Posted July 1, 2008 at 02:17 AM Author Posted July 1, 2008 at 02:17 AM (edited) Ohhh muhhhh gosshh!! The magazine comes out tomorrow! I can't get it tomorrow, since it's national a holiday tomorrow and no where is open... I'll get it perhaps either on Wednesday or Thursday. You must be so excited to see the article! I can't wait to hear about it...this will be a great memory for you! I have a question for you though.....here in the USA we celebrate Independence Day with fireworks and cookouts......What do you do for Canada Day?We have like special events and stuff to do at parks... and then there's a big parade and then we have fireworks at night. Edited July 1, 2008 at 02:17 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
marneeceline Posted July 1, 2008 at 03:23 AM Posted July 1, 2008 at 03:23 AM OMG ahem!!! E you never told me this silly!!! congrats lovely!!! i also would like a copy now hahahahaha. thats soooo freakin awesome!!!!!!! like omg wow. if only i could have been that lucky. sweet heart you deserve it so much. love ya. xxxxxxx Quote http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o313/marnee007/hotty4marne.jpgmy love for celine dion will live forever. xxxxx. http://www.cfsquared.orgMy Taking Chances World TourMarch 31st 2008 Brisbane Australia April 2nd 2008 Melbourne AustraliaApril 5th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)April 6th 2008 Sydney Australia (home)February 10th 2009 Quebec Canada First Time ever touching Celine! I got 1st HUG off stage! February 12th 2009 Montreal Canada First time Catwalk Seats sooo much attention from Miss Dion! February 14th 2009 Montreal Canada Touched Celine as she left. Asked her to be my Valentine! February 15th 2009 Montreal Canada I MET CELINE DION BACKSTAGE!!!!!! February 26th 2009 Omaha Nebraska Gave Celine Shadow Of Love Sunglasses! Front ROW! I got the Last Stage Hug of the TOUR!!!!!!
Un Rêve Posted July 1, 2008 at 10:03 AM Posted July 1, 2008 at 10:03 AM haha, perfect planning of Canada Day then! Anyway, I can't wait to see this. Fans from the forum going wild! Quote
celinerific Posted July 2, 2008 at 05:31 PM Author Posted July 2, 2008 at 05:31 PM LOOOLLL. I don't think it's out yet. Darnit. I just checked their site and the current issue is still the old one with the cow on it. But I'll get it when it comes out. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.