Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here’s your chance to enter for a chance to win tickets to catch Celine Dion in concert on her North American Taking Chances World Tour! SIRIUS is giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to a city near you!

 

"In or about June 30, 2008, a Drawing will be held for each of the following Performances at the following venues" You can only enter once, but they will give out 33 sets of tickets :clap:

 

September 3, 2008 in Buffalo, NY – HSBC Arena

September 5, 2008 in Philadelphia, PA – Wachovia Center

September 8, 2008 in Washington D.C. – Verizon Center

September 10, 2008 in Newark, NJ – Prudential Center

September 13, 2008 in Uniondale, NY – Nassau Coliseum

September 16, 2008 in New York, NY – Madison Square Garden

September 22, 2008 in Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center

September 24, 2008 in Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena

September 26, 2008 in Detroit, MI – The Palace of Auburn Place

September 29, 2008 in Milwaukee, WI – Bradley Center

October 14, 2008 in Sacramento, CA – Arco Arena

October 16, 2008 in Portland, OR – Rose Garden

October 30, 2008 in Minneapolis, MN – Target Center

November 4, 2008 in Chicago, IL – United Center

November 9, 2008 in Indianapolis, IN – Conseco Fieldhouse

November 11, 2008 in St. Louis, MO – Scottrade Center

November 13, 2008 in Tulsa, OK – Bok Center

November 15, 2008 in Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center

November 17, 2008 in Omaha, NE – Qwest Center

November 19, 2008 in Denver, CO – Pepsi Center

November 21, 2008 in Salt Lake City, UT – E-Center

November 23, 2008 in San Jose, CA – HP Pavilion

November 29, 2008 in Anaheim, CA – Honda Center

December 2, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center

December 6, 2008 in Phoenix, AZ – Jobing.com Arena

January 7, 2009 in San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center

January 9, 2009 in Houston, TX – Toyota Center

January 15, 2009 in Birmingham, AL – BJCC

January 17, 2009 in Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena

January 20, 2009 in Raleigh, NC – RBC Center

January 23, 2009 in Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena

January 28, 2009 in Tampa, FL – St Pete Times

January 30, 2009 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Bank Atlantic Center

 

Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the contiguous United States (the "Territory") and are 18 years or older as of the beginning of the Promotion Period (as defined below). Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address. Multiple entries submitted by an Entrant, or any effort by an Entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses will disqualify all entries of that Entrant. Promotion ends at 5PM ET on June 30, 2008

Posted

Damn...It won't let me enter cos I'm not a US resident but I'm be holidaying in America at the time :(

 

I hope somebody is lucky from the forum :)

Posted
that sucks that you have to be a US resident :( but i hope some people here win :)

My world is a better place because of you...

Posted
Gee thanks Eddie LOL...I entered this a longgg time ago...but didn't spread the word :(

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
It's over in 30 minutes I believe :o Anyone who wants to enter, its your last chance!

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
This ended at 5PM Eastern/4PM Central/3PM Rocky Mountain/2PM Pacific Time. I hope if anyone from here won, they let us know :)
Posted

LOL I had my timezones backwards earlier.

I am much too tired today.

 

But I haven't had word yet :(

Hopefully someone here wins!

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
has anybody heard any thing yet.
Posted
No word yet.....but I did mail in a request for a list of winners; so as soon as I get that I'll post it up, hopefully some of our names will be on there :D

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg

*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images ;)

 

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png

Posted
i entered for san jose so hopefully i win...

 

Hey! I'll be at the San Jose show! :kicking:

 

- Joe

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

OK guys, I just got the list of winners in the mail so here goes:

Sep. 3, Buffalo- Jared B.

Sep. 5, Philadelphia- Kathy B.

Sep. 8, Washington DC- Shelley J.

Sep. 10, Newark- Robert K.

Sep. 13, Uniondale- James M.

Sep. 16, New York City- Leah P.

Sep. 22, Columbus- Dorian R.

Sep. 24, Cleveland- Richard T.

Sep. 26, Detroit- Valerie G.

Sep. 29, Milwaukee- Tom H.

Oct. 14, Sacramento- Rita O.

Oct. 16, Portland- Dianna S.

Oct. 30, Minneapolis- Cheryl L.

Nov. 4, Chicago- Diane S.

Nov. 9, Indianapolis- Karyn L.

Nov. 11, St. Louis- Lauri S.

Nov. 13, Tulsa- Vincent P.

Nov. 15, Kansas City- Jim T.

Nov. 17, Omaha- Sally T.

Nov. 19, Denver- Suzanne I.

Nov. 21, Salt Lake City- Teri S.

Nov. 23, San Jose- Crystal T.

Nov. 29, Anaheim- Erin S.

Dec. 2, Los Angeles- Danielle J.

Dec. 6, Phoenix- Judy Y.

Jan. 7, San Antonio- David H.

Jan. 9, Houston- Kristina Y.

Jan. 15, Birmingham- Evelyn C.

Jan. 17, Atlanta- Melissa S.

Jan. 20, Raleigh- Steve M.

Jan. 23, Miami- Krystal D.

Jan. 28, Tampa- Maelee R.

Jan. 30, Ft. Lauderdale- Marilyn K.

 

 

Unfortunately, my name isn't on that list :( but I hope one of you will look and find yours. Good luck guys and let us know if you've won :D

Edited by vr6chickbeenfound

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg

*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images ;)

 

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...