godessceline Posted June 11, 2008 at 02:59 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 02:59 PM I tried downloading the Stockholm concert but it's not working. If I get it right, you click the link and then you have to reply to the topic. Once that is done you go back to page one and that's there the password you'll be needing is supposed to be; but I don't see it? Help! Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
ce-line Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:48 PM You only need to click on the link next to the red arrow! The list is over the download links. Then a new page is opening and the password and everything is there with two new red arrows! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Snowhite Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:54 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:54 PM Hmm maybe it would better if you have posted your question to another section.LIKE :Forum help,news and feedback.Haha.But anyway ce-line is right.If you didn't understand don't hesitate to ask Quote
godessceline Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:39 PM Author Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:39 PM You only need to click on the link next to the red arrow! The list is over the download links. Then a new page is opening and the password and everything is there with two new red arrows! I know, but that new page that opens doesn't HAVE the password? It says "use this:" but I don't see anything. snowhite: sorry Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
Bellamy Posted June 11, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 07:56 PM You just need to read the bold sentence in the topic.Use the username and password here / Utilisez le nom d'utilisateur et le mot de passe suivants:http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=102 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
I Surrender Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:48 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:48 PM I also send u a pm about it. Hope it works now. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.