Jump to content

"Falling Into You" is not one of my fave songs


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love this song too,why Celine even give some songs even one chance for being sang live

like"If walls could talk,then you look at me,falling into you," I am sad

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
I love this song too,why Celine even give some songs even one chance for being sang live

like"If walls could talk,then you look at me,falling into you," I am sad

But she did for "Falling into you" :doh:

Posted
I have the live version on my I-pod, when I'm home tonight I will try to post the song!

20 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium

21 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium

Posted
sorry to ask, but whats ur point? :rolleyes:

 

I agree, do you like the song or not? what is the main intention of this topic?

Personally, I'm not crazy about it. I wasn¡t released here as a single at all, and I didn't see the video until a few months ago.

It's one of my fav videos from Celine

 

besiss

 

 

:rolleyes: -_-

 

The main intention of this topic was just what it says, that even though I'm not crazy over the song ( I prefer her bigger productions, I Surrender currently my favourite) her delivery is spot on! :thumbsup2:

Posted
I love this song too,why Celine even give some songs even one chance for being sang live

like"If walls could talk,then you look at me,falling into you," I am sad

But she did for "Falling into you" :doh:

I think I should read the thread once again I think there was a link about that,but I have problems accessing youtube these days :cry:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...