Chula Posted June 10, 2008 at 06:52 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 06:52 AM I'm exciting Boston is set to open her tour again. I hope costume will be brilliant! Anybody is going? Quote
Rossum89 Posted June 13, 2008 at 02:26 PM Posted June 13, 2008 at 02:26 PM I'll be there! Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Koolan Posted August 11, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 03:02 PM Thought I'll bump this as it's just 2 days away. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Rossum89 Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:48 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 06:48 PM The anticipation is getting to be too much. I cannot wait for Wednesday. Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Nmj Posted August 11, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted August 11, 2008 at 08:13 PM 1 More Day!!!1 It's tomarrow! Quote
Lou555 Posted August 12, 2008 at 01:47 AM Posted August 12, 2008 at 01:47 AM Thought I'll bump this as it's just 2 days away. It says September 12th on your post, don't miss the one on August 12th Good show! Quote
Shesings2me Posted August 12, 2008 at 07:30 AM Posted August 12, 2008 at 07:30 AM Can't wait for all the goodies, peeps! Bring 'em on!!!! Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Rossum89 Posted August 12, 2008 at 02:36 PM Posted August 12, 2008 at 02:36 PM 36 hours to go, I don't know if I can hold out that long! Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
Chula Posted August 12, 2008 at 03:44 PM Author Posted August 12, 2008 at 03:44 PM I predict at least one song will be removed or added from the first show. Quote
MTJ Posted August 12, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted August 12, 2008 at 04:15 PM I bet there will be all new costumes! (And they'll probably all still be from the same Balmain collection!) Quote
Jay718 Posted August 13, 2008 at 08:06 AM Posted August 13, 2008 at 08:06 AM Okay, I went to her concert tonight and had a blast!! Now I want to go tomorrow- Who wants to take me??? Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Chula Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:25 PM Author Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:25 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMTKa91f5A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_BI5KtItQ Press video I found! Quote
Love, Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:32 PM (edited) You're a bit early... Edited August 13, 2008 at 01:32 PM by Love, Quote
Bellamy Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:33 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 01:33 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMTKa91f5A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_BI5KtItQ Press video I found!Already posted. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...t&p=1123011 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Rossum89 Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:07 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:07 PM TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! I will be leaving for Boston in about 2 hrs, we are going to spend the day shopping, go have lunch, maybe try to find the hotel she is at. I will be IMin Bellamy from the show to let him know if there are any changes. Quote http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpgCredit goes to Timster for the great pic! Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998my very first concert...Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008front row at the end of the catwalk... http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png
VintageCeline Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:09 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:09 PM Have fun tonight people!!! You all must be so excited!!!!!!!!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:29 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:29 PM Celine wear the purple dress for ''mhwgo'' tonight please!!!! Darren. Quote
takeachance Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:37 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 04:37 PM Hope everyone has a great time. ye so lucky!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
conway1487 Posted August 13, 2008 at 05:41 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 05:41 PM just bought tickets! they're still available for tonight!!!! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted August 13, 2008 at 07:47 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 07:47 PM I hope that I everyone has a great time tonight. I hope that pictures and video will be posted. Tonights the night!!!!!! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
I Surrender Posted August 13, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 08:16 PM Have an amazing time all Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
VintageCeline Posted August 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 10:47 PM What time does the concert start? x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Koolan Posted August 13, 2008 at 10:54 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 10:54 PM Wish I could again so I have another chance to bring my hd camcorder in. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted August 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM Vic, but you're going to so many other dates! i envy you Quote
pol Posted August 13, 2008 at 11:56 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 11:56 PM (edited) Celine wear the purple dress for ''mhwgo'' tonight please!!!! Darren. Do you really think there will be new outfits on the second Boston gig in comparison to the 1st one? I think they'd do it all the same in case of montage of 2 shows to take out the best quality of the entire movie. Let's see Anyway, everybody going to the tonight's concert, you must be on your way now, but I wish you all great night! I'm sure you will Edited August 13, 2008 at 11:57 PM by pol Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Duchess Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:15 AM aawwww someone take me to a celine concert pwease. i pwomise i'll be gooder. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM I'm sure it will be IDENTICAL to last night's performance so that they can use two shows to cut and paste from. It is possible having another song or two if they were pleased with the footage from last night. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
pol Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:23 AM Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:23 AM I'm sure it will be IDENTICAL to last night's performance so that they can use two shows to cut and paste from. It is possible having another song or two if they were pleased with the footage from last night. So that they would make it into the DVD?? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.