Jump to content

Information about earlier Celine's tours


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I always remember seeing notices in various magazines about Celine's UK tour in 1995. I think she was performing in Manchester in Oct or Nov 1995 and I really wanted to go. At that time I think I had TCOML and D'eux, possibly even Celine Dion. But I had only been a fan for a year and I was twelve. I had no idea about concerts and I thought it was impossible. As it happened, I never got to see the show and I live to regret it! I would have loved to see her tour at this time, especially if she was performing I Can't Help Falling In Love With You. Edited by tonybower

iPod Most Played List

 

The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline Dion

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Si dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBois

Frankenstein - Antony & the Johnsons

In Some Small Way - Céline Dion

Bird Gerhl - Antony & the Johnsons

Le blues du businessman - Céline Dion

 

Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.

Posted
In the same time, she was also touring in France!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...