volleyceline Posted February 3, 2011 at 09:10 PM Posted February 3, 2011 at 09:10 PM Ohh wow, waka... lol. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
GoldenLeaf Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:24 AM Author Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:24 AM (edited) Sorry but Celine looks terrible without make up.IMO she looks good without make up. http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8642/galleryenlargedcelinedid.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/hthdnt.jpg She wears weird sunglasses though :http://i39.tinypic.com/dpwdhw.jpg Edited February 4, 2011 at 03:40 AM by Calypso Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:32 AM Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:32 AM Sometimes she looks okay without it but usually she looks really pale or her skin is really weird looking. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
GoldenLeaf Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:44 AM Author Posted February 4, 2011 at 03:44 AM (edited) I also wanted to post this one : http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2976/71296592.jpg Edited February 4, 2011 at 03:48 AM by Calypso Quote
Tyler1991 Posted February 4, 2011 at 04:07 AM Posted February 4, 2011 at 04:07 AM I think she is wearing some makeup in alot of the pics you posted. I could be wrong. That's not an area I'm all to familiar with, but the only difference I see is that she doesn't have her hair all done fancy and she is wearing more clothes than normal. Quote
openthetelevision Posted February 5, 2011 at 02:33 AM Posted February 5, 2011 at 02:33 AM Celine is wearing makeup in those pictures. She's still pretty though Mariah does look pretty without makeup Everyone does get older & lose their good looks so yea :] Quote
SensationalCeline Posted February 5, 2011 at 05:47 AM Posted February 5, 2011 at 05:47 AM I want to add some scary celebrities to this topic : Brooke Shieldshttp://images.sympatico.ca/images/Feeds/PhotoGallery/PHOTO_GALLERY_WORSTCELEBSNOMAKEUP/719484.jpg Katie Courichttp://images.sympatico.ca/images/Feeds/PhotoGallery/PHOTO_GALLERY_WORSTCELEBSNOMAKEUP/2455739.jpg Vanessa Williamshttp://images.sympatico.ca/images/Feeds/PhotoGallery/PHOTO_GALLERY_WORSTCELEBSNOMAKEUP/2339908.jpg Holly Hunterhttp://images.sympatico.ca/images/Feeds/PhotoGallery/PHOTO_GALLERY_WORSTCELEBSNOMAKEUP/3441496.jpg IDK if it's just me but that seriously looks nothing like Holly Hunter... Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted February 5, 2011 at 05:54 PM Author Posted February 5, 2011 at 05:54 PM (edited) I think she is wearing some makeup in alot of the pics you posted. I could be wrong. That's not an area I'm all to familiar with, but the only difference I see is that she doesn't have her hair all done fancy and she is wearing more clothes than normal. Celine is wearing makeup in those pictures. She's still pretty though Mariah does look pretty without makeup Everyone does get older & lose their good looks so yea :]I can guarantee you that she doesn't wear make-up in these pictures, geez take a look at her washed-out skin and lips : http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8642/galleryenlargedcelinedid.th.jpghttp://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2976/71296592.th.jpghttp://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4739/galleryenlargedcelinedi.th.jpghttp://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3557/galleryenlargedcelinedix.th.jpg As for the 2 other pictures where she wears a gray coat, after looking twice, I acknowledge it looks like she's wearing really light makeup. IDK if it's just me but that seriously looks nothing like Holly Hunter...Well, it's really her : Without makeup http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7780/holly8.th.jpg With makeuphttp://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9056/hollyhunter.th.jpg Edited February 5, 2011 at 06:09 PM by Calypso Quote
CelineDork14 Posted February 9, 2011 at 12:07 AM Posted February 9, 2011 at 12:07 AM WOW...... Quote The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to Love and be Loved in return.
ladylindsey Posted February 9, 2011 at 09:19 AM Posted February 9, 2011 at 09:19 AM I think Celine looks so beautiful without any makeup....she looks real. She has sooooo many freckles! They are adorable! I saw her in person w/o any makeup on and my immediate reaction was "HER FRECKLES!" I just adore freckles. She looked soooooo tall and slender bc she had her hair in a bun instead of BIG. Her face is very long and thin. And she had like 6 inch heels on! She was so much taller than Michel! So in 2.5 seconds I said, "FRECKLES! SKINNY! TALL! BROWN EYES" I do love her all dolled up, she's gorgeous, but I love simple Celine, too. You can see her laugh lines and that's too cute. I mean we can pretty much all make ourselves look pretty decent w/ makeup, but she's a natural beauty! Quote
Anniina Posted February 9, 2011 at 08:36 PM Posted February 9, 2011 at 08:36 PM Lindsey you're hilarious correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she about 1,75 m tall? bc I am too and sometimes I feel like a tower with heels on, so I feel for her. we're practically twins now. WHAAATTT when have you seen her in person?!! Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
ghazal Posted February 11, 2011 at 10:18 AM Posted February 11, 2011 at 10:18 AM celine is always the best even without make up....!i!i!i!i!i!i(; Quote
Charlie92 Posted March 13, 2011 at 08:23 PM Posted March 13, 2011 at 08:23 PM make up does magic to some IMO Celine looks good without make up... Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 4, 2012 at 07:46 PM Author Posted September 4, 2012 at 07:46 PM (edited) Faith Hill I can't believe it's her. She's hardly recognizable.http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/xlcountry.com/files/2012/03/FAITH.jpg Edited September 4, 2012 at 07:51 PM by Calypso Quote
Davey84 Posted September 5, 2012 at 08:30 AM Posted September 5, 2012 at 08:30 AM DAMN!!! You'd run away from her, instead towards her! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Boy Posted September 5, 2012 at 09:38 AM Posted September 5, 2012 at 09:38 AM (edited) Faith Hill I can't believe it's her. She's hardly recognizable.http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/xlcountry.com/files/2012/03/FAITH.jpg Well, I think she's pretty much recognizable. And I don't think Hill looks that bad without makeup. It's just that people are used to seeing celebs with all theit makeup on and it's nonsence to expect them like pretty little dolls without their makeup on. And people... CELINE LOOKS OK EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP Edited September 5, 2012 at 09:39 AM by Boy Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
browseceline Posted September 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM Posted September 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM (edited) IMO she looks good without make up. http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8642/galleryenlargedcelinedid.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/hthdnt.jpg She wears weird sunglasses though :http://i39.tinypic.com/dpwdhw.jpg without make-up? these pics all have those horrible ugly big glasses.. how come you can see she is not wearing makeup? ( except for her lips)On stage she is gorgeous but when Celine is outside, wearing no make up and having her hair in that # bun ...it makes her look older than she really is!, and the big ugly glasses only contribute to that! She needs someone that gives her advice about which glasses do look good on her and which don't.I know the purpose of these glasses, to avoid getting the flash cameras in her face, but they are sooo ugly! Edited September 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mariann Posted September 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM Posted September 6, 2012 at 12:36 PM :o That's the secret why celebrities look always so gorgeous - tons of make-up. Well, that's nothing new actually. We are just not used to seeing them like that. I still think that Celine looks pretty good without make-up. Older yes but not unnatural like some pictures in this thread. There is some beauty in maturity and being able to show your real face to the world without becoming unrecognizable. Quote
Modesta Posted September 7, 2012 at 03:56 PM Posted September 7, 2012 at 03:56 PM You know, that's what I do when I don't wear make up - sunglasses and my hair in a bun... I do believe that with that look, children aren't gonna run away from me crying She has a nice skin, the shape of her face is beautiful.. And there are picture's of her without those sun glasses - She still looks beautiful! Just like a normal, average woman we pass by on the street every day. Photoshop is not reality beauty is all around us! Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:32 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:32 AM Mariah Carey Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:36 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:36 AM Mariah Carey!!! Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:39 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:39 AM Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon coming out of gym after workout Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:40 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:40 AM Nicole Scherzinger of PCD Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:42 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:42 AM Alicia Silverstone Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:44 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:44 AM AnnaLynne McCord Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:44 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:44 AM Avril Lavigne Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:45 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:45 AM Beyonce & Lady Gaga Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:46 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:46 AM Britney Spears Quote
rakesh Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:47 AM Posted September 10, 2012 at 09:47 AM Cameron Diaz Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.