grobandion Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:57 PM * If walls could talk* Ain't gonna look the other way* A'cause/On sest aime a'cause* Then you look at me* Rien est vraiment fini* Contre nature* This time Quote
georchelr Posted June 4, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted June 4, 2008 at 03:05 PM i would love to hear her singing live: 1-les paradis2-map to my heart3-then you look at me4-rien n'est vraiment fini5-retiens moi6-dreamin of you7-papillon8-dans les rues d mon coeur9-naked Quote
scorp82 Posted June 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM 1) Cherche encore2) Little bit of love3) The reason I go on 4) Fade away5) Prayer6) Femme comme chacune7) Les paradis8) Your light9) Love is all we need10) Coulda woulda shoulda Celine has and is performing Fade Away live! Does anyone want to hear Super Love live? LOL! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted June 17, 2008 at 01:05 AM The "Celine Dion" album (which I love....)Map to My HeartThe Reason I Go OnThat's The Way It IsThe ReasonZiggyTreat Her Like A LadyFemme Comme ChacuneRevealCoulda Woulda ShouldaI Know What Love Is Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
scorp82 Posted June 17, 2008 at 05:28 AM Posted June 17, 2008 at 05:28 AM The "Celine Dion" album (which I love....)Map to My HeartThe Reason I Go OnThat's The Way It IsThe ReasonZiggyTreat Her Like A LadyFemme Comme ChacuneRevealCoulda Woulda ShouldaI Know What Love Is She has also sung That's the Way It Is, The Reason, Ziggy, and Treat Her Like a Lady live. Unless you mean you would like her to perform those songs live on the current tour. Ziggy was performed in Antwerp and Paris in May 2008. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.