tonybower Posted June 1, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 10:53 PM (edited) 80% The Hawaiin question and the "odd one out question" regarding I want you to need me etc threw me. The question about the song which was a remake of a French track was also news to me... Edited June 1, 2008 at 10:56 PM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
hamiltonclare Posted June 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM Wow, some of those questions were hard! 70% Quote Wembley 1996Vegas 2007Manchester 03/05/08 - 4th rowLondon 06/05/08 - 4th rowLondon 08/05/08 - front rowBirmingham 10/05/08 - front rowParis - 24/05/08 - 5th row
Javito Posted June 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM And I wonder how looks that "blue colored" Hawaian version of ANDHC album?? Anyone has ever seen that one? I didn't even know that there was a Sony Music "Hawai" division Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Elaine Posted June 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM 75% There were some tricky ones... That Hawaian cover thing I didn't know and the odd one out with I know what love is had me thinking for a while too... Nice quiz to have fun! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted June 2, 2008 at 12:46 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 12:46 AM I did NOT get the "I Want You To Need Me" question! That was worded poorly. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
destin139 Posted June 2, 2008 at 10:27 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 10:27 AM i got 70% which isnt great but i dont think it was too bad - i had a bit of trouble working out the wording of a couple of the questions!thanks for the quiz though! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
sasa2 Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:35 PM Author Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:35 PM And I wonder how looks that "blue colored" Hawaian version of ANDHC album?? Anyone has ever seen that one? I didn't even know that there was a Sony Music "Hawai" division the hawaïan version of "a new day has come" is similar to the north american version! so there's no difference! the cover of this album is blue colored all over the world, so that's the right answer! Quote
Javito Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:45 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:45 PM Ah! What a stupid question then Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
tonybower Posted June 3, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 03:43 PM Okay... why is I Want You To Need Me the odd one out? Is it because the others are upbeat? Which song is Have a Heart a remake of? Why is I Know What Love Is the odd one out? Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
kathyc25 Posted June 3, 2008 at 03:49 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 03:49 PM Man I suck! lol I got 40%! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
sasa2 Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:25 PM Author Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:25 PM Ah! What a stupid question then Yes I confess !!! Okay... why is I Want You To Need Me the odd one out? Is it because the others are upbeat? Which song is Have a Heart a remake of? Why is I Know What Love Is the odd one out? "I Want you to need me" is the odd one cuz' it's the only one which wasn't produced by Kristian Laundin!!!! "Have a heart" is a remake of celine's french song "partout je te vois" !!!!!! "I know what love is" is the odd one cuz' it's the only one wich wasn't produced by Martin/Rami Quote
C.D._LoVer Posted June 13, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted June 13, 2008 at 08:03 PM 100%!!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
EmmaCeline Posted January 31, 2009 at 08:18 PM Posted January 31, 2009 at 08:18 PM 95% Does This Mean I'm Obsessed ??? WHO REALLY CARES IT'S CELINE!!! Quote
QueenCeline Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:54 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 01:54 AM 70% Not too bad, I am not familiar with tons of French stuff so I think I did OK. Fun activity. Nice job! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
celine-addict Posted February 1, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 02:30 AM 85% Quote "TAKING CHANCES" World Tour[*] 1/30/2009 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (BankAtlantic Center)
Matias Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:57 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 04:57 AM I sucked!! 65% Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Jacqui Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:02 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:02 AM LOL...I wonder how many of these questions Celine would get right? I admit I got a little confused and gave up.For example, I know she was born in Charlemagne, but I thought Charlemagne was in Montreal, therefore she was born in Montreal.And for the odd one out I put Could Woulda Shoulda, because the other 3 options all have music videos...but apparently that was wrong. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:15 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:15 AM 85% woo hoo Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Lou555 Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:17 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:17 AM 80% for me. I got confuse with find the odd one or what was on A new day cd in Hawai or something like that Anyway that was fun. No Jacqui I do not think Céline would be better then us at this. No way! She couldn't tell by hearing lyrics from what song of hers it was at "La Fureur de Céline" some years ago. And of course Charlemagne is a city of about 6,000 people at the most 20 minutes from Montréal. Quote
Jacqui Posted February 1, 2009 at 06:35 AM Posted February 1, 2009 at 06:35 AM 80% for me. I got confuse with find the odd one or what was on A new day cd in Hawai or something like that Anyway that was fun. No Jacqui I do not think Céline would be better then us at this. No way! She couldn't tell by hearing lyrics from what song of hers it was at "La Fureur de Céline" some years ago. And of course Charlemagne is a city of about 6,000 people at the most 20 minutes from Montréal. Oh ok. Good to know Thanks! Quote
Petya Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:11 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 05:11 PM 75%- well, could be better, but worst was possible too I got confused with the odds, and the Hawaii thing too, and I forgot what else. Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted February 1, 2009 at 07:10 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 07:10 PM Haha!!!!!!!! I like this one. Thank you for posting. I got 75%. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
ce-line Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:03 PM Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:03 PM I had 7 out of 10 and scored 70% ! Didn't get the "Choose the odd" questions, either! But nice game, anyway! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Timster Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:35 PM Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:35 PM I got 50%! How were you supposed to work out the 'odd one out' questions?? Quote
Celinedionp Posted February 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM Posted February 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM My english isn't perfect.I got 60% Quote
martele Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:17 AM Posted February 3, 2009 at 01:17 AM only 65% right... Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
M@Y3 Posted February 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM Posted February 3, 2009 at 12:14 PM Thanks for posting!I got 80%. But the questions were really tricky! But fun! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.