beautyroses Posted May 26, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted May 26, 2008 at 03:43 PM I think I've seen that,it was so nice Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
CelineAndRene Posted May 26, 2008 at 04:39 PM Posted May 26, 2008 at 04:39 PM It was.. i like the show so much Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Jacqui Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:43 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:43 AM Thanks for posting...I've never seen it, and I didn't think to look on Youtube...I'll watch it when I'm not feeling emotional. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:46 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:46 AM Ohhh watch it when you are emotional...so much better Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:25 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:25 AM But it feels so good... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineAndRene Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:34 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:34 AM Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Jacqui Posted May 27, 2008 at 08:43 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 08:43 AM You think crying feels good? Quote
charmedceline Posted May 27, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 01:37 PM This was one of the most beautiful shows on TV, especially this episode because it has my favourite two singers in it, Wynonna and Céline.I wish they had included Céline again in the sequences they did with Wynonna. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted May 27, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 08:55 PM You think crying feels good? Sometimes... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
CelineAndRene Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:03 PM It does sometimes Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Jacqui Posted May 28, 2008 at 11:37 AM Posted May 28, 2008 at 11:37 AM Lol ok... well I'll watch it soon, but not today...already done enough crying today, which did not feel good. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.